Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is izlam (and other religions) such a shit cope??

Why is there a who? I said I don’t know. All religion is a cope, I don‘t even care about being atheist. God just doesn’t make sense
Why doesn't God make sense? Do you think God has a form?

Religion is just another aspect of the inceldom because incels live like monks. Islam and Christianity were created by incels as a revolution against the pagan Chad worship.

The problem with religion is that the religious community is hypocrite with double standards. Muslim and christian whores will still reject you because of your looks, money and status. You can literally get bullied and humiliated at the church and mosque by normies. Religion denies the importance of looks and it teaches you that it is all about the soul. Religion teaches you to be a nice person who obeys the Sharia law = betabuxs simp closed minded slave.

Religion is a good cope if you want to live like a monk in some old house in the forest but going in life socializing with people with a religious mindset is blue pill bullshit. Religion may works when it gets authority to control women and lower their hypergamy.

Islam and Christianity were created by incels as a revolution against the pagan Chad worship.
Prophet Muhammad had multiple wives. He was in a very loving marriage when he first received revelation. He used to praise his then wife even after her death.