Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is izlam (and other religions) such a shit cope??

Because you can't understand

Whatever floats your cope boat

its pretty obvious if you ask me.. For me if i was into islam it would be only for the 72 virgins waiting up there with their pussies wide spread open and screaming my name thank you allah for such a great gift

i mean what is there not love its the ultimate cope you get 72 virgins when you die worst case scenario you dont want to wait until you naturally die you just blast your head off:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::redpill:

its pretty obvious if you ask me.. For me if i was into islam it would be only for the 72 virgins waiting up there with their pussies wide spread open and screaming my name thank you allah for such a great gift

i mean what is there not love its the ultimate cope you get 72 virgins when you die worst case scenario you dont want to wait until you naturally die you just blast your head off:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::redpill:
72 is not for everyone though (it's just their number that differs. So, why not come to Islam?). Also, blasting yourself doesn't fit.

if you are going to religion cope, the best way is through Islam. I say this as someone who doesn’t believe in Islam anymore. It keeps foids in check and a very effective way of JBWmaxxing

if you are going to religion cope, the best way is through Islam. I say this as someone who doesn’t believe in Islam anymore. It keeps foids in check and a very effective way of JBWmaxxing
Why don't you believe in Islam though?

Because islam believers are low IQ on average.

You don't have to blow yourselves up though.
So why are there so many islam coper doing retarded things such as exploding, carry knives in public and call racist anyone who dares to say that killing is punished by law ?

Why don't you like him and why don't you believe in God?
Muhammad had a harem of wives and forced his adopted son to divorce his wife because he wanted to fuck her. I hate anyone with a harem of foids, or any sex haver really.

The concept of god does not make sense logically or scientifically.

Muhammad had a harem of wives and forced his adopted son to divorce his wife because he wanted to fuck her. I hate anyone with a harem of foids, or any sex haver really.

Islam is both Chad worship and a sacrificial cult where incels get to blow themselves up far from their homeland. :feelshaha:

Because this life is a test becoming a Muslim doesn't mean you become a Chad, it just means you live best life on earth you can live and when you die your not doomed. If you expected to turn into Chad :feelskek: jfl

Actually it does you're simply ignorant

because one follows jesus to be with him and not to be with 412421421412 stacy models in this life or the next.If your desire isn't to be with god,then it only follows that you will hate religion.

She was not divorced because he "wanted to fuck her". Her previous husband couldn't handle her properly, so he gave up.
The Quran explicitly asks Muslim women to not go for Non-Muslim chads and says Muslim men are better than them even though the chads are sexier. So, I don't see why hate him for being a sex haver.

2:221 وَلَا تَنكِحُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكَـٰتِ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنَّ ۚ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنُوا۟ ۚ وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ ۗ أُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى ٱلنَّارِ ۖ وَٱللَّهُ يَدْعُوٓا۟ إِلَى ٱلْجَنَّةِ وَٱلْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۖ وَيُبَيِّنُ ءَايَـٰتِهِۦ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses [i.e., ordinances] to the people that perhaps they may remember.

How does the concept of God not make sense?

Last edited:
She was not divorced because he "wanted to fuck her". Her previous husband couldn't handle her properly, so he gave up.
The Quran explicitly asks Muslim women to not go for Non-Muslim chads and says Muslim men are better than them even though the chads are sexier. So, I don't see why hate him for being a sex haver.

2:221 وَلَا تَنكِحُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكَـٰتِ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنَّ ۚ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ ۗ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا۟ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنُوا۟ ۚ وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ ۗ أُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى ٱلنَّارِ ۖ وَٱللَّهُ يَدْعُوٓا۟ إِلَى ٱلْجَنَّةِ وَٱلْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِۦ ۖ وَيُبَيِّنُ ءَايَـٰتِهِۦ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses [i.e., ordinances] to the people that perhaps they may remember.

He had a few Chad shenanigans. He had a few sex slaves too. Only he was allowed to have more than 4 wives.

The concept of god is essentially used to explain scientific gaps in knowledge.

Despite not believing in Islam I still do stuff like pray during eid and fast and stuff. I couldn’t wake up to pray fajr though, sleep is one of my copes

Why don't you like him and why don't you believe in God?
:feelspuke:
Because islam believers are low IQ on average.
They coping so hard ITT

أنا محشش

He had a few Chad shenanigans. He had a few sex slaves too. Only he was allowed to have more than 4 wives.

The concept of god is essentially used to explain scientific gaps in knowledge.

Despite not believing in Islam I still do stuff like pray during eid and fast and stuff. I couldn’t wake up to pray fajr though, sleep is one of my copes
Despite having a large number of wives, he was kind to other men. He asked to not reject nice guys just because they aren't chads.

How can something that makes no sense be used to explain other things lmao?

Despite having a large number of wives, he was kind to other men. He asked to not reject nice guys just because they aren't chads.

Chad to incelz ; "just be confident bro"

High octane cope. I shit on izlam :feelskek:

He should of at least followed the rules he set for everyone else. I don’t like him, he was either a charlatan or had temporal lobe epilepsy. I give him credit though, he knew how to treat foids.

God of the gaps is a thing. If you don’t know how something happens you can just say “cause of god”

He should of at least followed the rules he set for everyone else. I don’t like him, he was either a charlatan or had temporal lobe epilepsy. I give him credit though, he knew how to treat foids.

God of the gaps is a thing. If you don’t know how something happens you can just say “cause of god”
im gonna smoke this fat joint cause of god :feelsLSD:

If God did not exist, how do you come into existence?

If God did not exist, how do you come into existence?
Big bang, hydrogen atoms come together to form stars, supernova makes the more heavy elements like carbon and oxygen.

Chemical processes started RNA and from evolution I came to being

Big bang, hydrogen atoms come together to form stars, supernova makes the more heavy elements like carbon and oxygen.

gOds HAnd MADe It PossIbLe BrOcel

What was there before the Big bang?

What was there before the Big bang?
That question doesn’t really make sense, time didn’t exist before the Big Bang. It’s like asking what is north of the North Pole. If you mean what caused the Big Bang, I don’t think scientist know but that isn’t a reason to attribute it to god. We didn’t understand many things in the past like how it rained and it was attributed to god

You are one of those people who think God looks like human beings aren't you?
nah the most spiritual i get is that god is not a being but the whole harmony of existence. A concept not a being who should be idolized or even held as a god lol. I couldnt care less if GOD exists or not. But i give my life a purpose not some mumbo jumbo shit

you keep coping with that

That question doesn’t really make sense, time didn’t exist before the Big Bang. It’s like asking what is north of the North Pole. If you mean what caused the Big Bang, I don’t think scientist know but that isn’t a reason to attribute it to god. We didn’t understand many things in the past like how it rained and it was attributed to god
Imagine there was some cause. How long will you go searching for causes? There has to be a starting point somewhere even if it way too long back that we cannot find it out.

Imagine there was some cause. How long will you go searching for causes? There has to be a starting point somewhere even if it way too long back that we cannot find it out.
Just because you don’t know, doesn’t mean god did it.

Just because you don’t know, doesn’t mean god did it.
I agreed that there could be some other cause for Big bang, but how long can it go on? Does there not need to be a starting point for everything? If not, there are infinite number of instances before you come into existence, so they should still be continuing and you shouldn't have existed. However, you exist, so everything had an initial cause.

I agreed that there could be some other cause for Big bang, but how long can it go on? Does there not need to be a starting point for everything? If not, there are infinite number of instances before you come into existence, so they should still be continuing and you shouldn't have existed. However, you exist, so everything had an initial cause.
Yes, the Big Bang but scientists don’t know what caused or if there is a multiverse or whatever. You can’t make assertions without evidence if there is no proof though

Yes, the Big Bang but scientists don’t know what caused or if there is a multiverse or whatever. You can’t make assertions without evidence if there is no proof though
You did not even understand the argument. Read it again. I have addressed the possibility of a multiverse. I will quote a portion replacing the word "instances" with "universes" and "you" with "this universe".
Does there not need to be a starting point for everything? If not, there are infinite number of universes before this universe comes into existence, so they should still be continuing and this universe shouldn't have existed. However, this universe exists, so everything had an initial cause.
Also, you overestimate the scope of science. How is scientific knowledge arrived at?

You did not even understand the argument. Read it again. I have addressed the possibility of a multiverse. I will quote a portion replacing the word "instances" with "universes" and "you" with "this universe".

Also, you overestimate the scope of science. How is scientific knowledge arrived at?
I do address it, we don’t assign an answer to something we dont’t know about.

Bcs its retarded and deep down you know it's fake.

I do address it, we don’t assign an answer to something we dont’t know about.
You did not answer the question who started the whole chain of events, even if there were multiverses. At this point, atheism is just a cope.

You did not answer the question who started the whole chain of events, even if there were multiverses. At this point, atheism is just a cope.
Why is there a who? I said I don’t know. All religion is a cope, I don‘t even care about being atheist. God just doesn’t make sense