Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is it that in Thailand it seems many Thai guys even dirt poor manage to find their looksmatch..

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Escpecailly jobless bums and street racers have no porblem finding noodles. Yet for some reason some of us despite being educated and having decent income get rejected again and again, @Cold Breathe

becuase it's thailand, one of the countries with the absolute lowest SMV

Low standards (no Chads in thailand)

True they may have the lowest SMV but still I get rejected like crazy

Lmao I would never want to be a Thai incel in Thailand, it's the land of JBW, proven by ItsOver. Way too brutal.

Yes It is very frustrating seeing guys having low as fuck living standard or standard in general than you having a girlfriend :feelsrope:

Yes It is very frustrating seeing guys having low as fuck living standard or standard in general than you having a girlfriend :feelsrope:
I even know a guy from Esan who is a man let and average looking and is married and still has multiple girlfriends. Funny thing is that he has so much debt but still can get pussy

Even Thais mog me, why do I exist?? :fuk:

because inceldom is a first world problem

Escpecailly jobless bums and street racers have no porblem finding noodles. Yet for some reason some of us despite being educated and having decent income get rejected again and again, @Cold Breathe
Culture, options

I even know a guy from Esan who is a man let and average looking and is married and still has multiple girlfriends. Funny thing is that he has so much debt but still can get pussy
A guy from Esan is probably closest thing to chad in Thailand because I always see them with girlfriends or wife

Pretty much every Grab rider or even Burmese guest worker have a wife or girlfriend. I guess you need to be NT in Thailand to have any success
A guy from Esan is probably closest thing to chad in Thailand because I always see them with girlfriends or wife
Yet I height mog and financially mog them but still get ignored by Esan women