Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so hard to formulate a comeback?

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
The first response is either some weak comeback, reflexively going on the defensive or self depreciation. Then after a length of time ranging from several hours to a couple of days a neat comeback finally comes through. It’s a common phenomenon I know but it’s so annoying.

shut yo goofy as up nigga you got that goodwill fit on with yo rusty dusty musty ass nigga i bet yo mom tried to fit a nintendo switch up her pussy for Christmas at wallmart with yo broke ass

not for me, I am a natural shit talker

Idk for me I'm autismtic so I can't think of words fast when people talk to me

shut yo goofy as up nigga you got that goodwill fit on with yo rusty dusty musty ass nigga i bet yo mom tried to fit a nintendo switch up her pussy for Christmas at wallmart with yo broke ass
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sometimes situations create a cloud of stress at first that looking back when all the clouds are clear, you're able to recollect everything and look at it from a more nuanced and referenced perspective.

I do have a fairly hard time with talking :feelsrope:
Even me too, is it perhaps for the lack of communication?
Like we have no irl friends, and as for me, I am slowly forgetting my native language(english) which sucks since people say I have dementia of some sort.

Because it's a social skill, nad about 60% of us are socially retarded. :feelsjuice:

The first response is either some weak comeback, reflexively going on the defensive or self depreciation. Then after a length of time ranging from several hours to a couple of days a neat comeback finally comes through. It’s a common phenomenon I know but it’s so annoying.
It needs to be rehearsed or a topic that you're subconsciously waiting for.

Being clever in the heat of the moment is a talent. I'm not sure it can be learned. Better to just play off somebody's rage and don't let yourself get worked up. Act uncaring and jovial *no matter what*.

Your mind is subsconsciously gauging your opponent and defending itself from any sort of opening.

Nigger language

Even me too, is it perhaps for the lack of communication?
Like we have no irl friends, and as for me, I am slowly forgetting my native language(english) which sucks since people say I have dementia of some sort.
Nah I have it too same as @racoon4

I have this problem too and this is the main cause of my suffering right now. If only had I been able to at least verbally defend myself against those bullies in school, I would've had the peace of mind to keep going on my studies to moneymaxx.

Nah I have it too same as @racoon4
Thank you for being this supportive, last night I had a fake small glimpse of faith chatting with a white femsect, but I realized she was only toying with me.
:fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back