Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is it so hard for tallfags to admit that they have an advantage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Being tall is never a disadvantage, and on average taller guys live longer, so why’s it so hard for them to admit that they have an advantage? I’m not saying that incels who happen to be tall aren’t incel, but they refuse to acknowledge that their height is good.

It's huge advantage, tall men are worshipped and height is the requirement, face ruins with age while height stays. Liam Neeson and Messi have almost the same face, guess which one of them makes women waterfall.

I have an advantage, but im not that tall :feelsjuice:

Because if you're ugly, you add the points for height but then subtract MUCH MORE POINTS for your ugly face and end up screwed.

On average taller guys live longer
Funny you say that, because everywhere I've went, most manlets always give the same old tired cope: "sHoRt mEn LiVe lOnGeR"
As if living a life full of suffering and rejection would be any more desirable than being tall either

Funny you say that, because everywhere I've went, most manlets always give the same old tired cope: "sHoRt mEn LiVe lOnGeR"
As if living a life full of suffering and rejection would be any more desirable than being tall either
Right. There is a good quote “it is better to live one day as a lion than a 100 years as a sheep”

they wont be ashamed one bit if they get a date just bcuz of zheir height

You don't even exist below 6'0

they could at least fuck off and stop humblebragging like trannies.

Its a clown world out here buddy boyo:feelsclown::feelsclown:
We have normies, we have 6'3+ "incels" , we have millionares, even though I didn't like fured, he was right when he said trucels are rare, like 10% or less.
Short guys have low cancer risk:soy::soy::soy:
Source?

Height is a massive boost
I don't know how anyone who is blackpilled can disagree with that

Manlet Cope. I'm 6'3 and still incel because of my ugly face.
Face is everything!

It's huge advantage, tall men are worshipped and height is the requirement, face ruins with age while height stays. Liam Neeson and Messi have almost the same face, guess which one of them makes women waterfall.
Based af

its a combination of delusion and double-think. They will brag when its safe, but switch to denial when they are called out. cowards