Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it only fellow friendless autistcels that call me delusional for believing in the NTpill?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why? @Truckzo @Copexodius Maximus :cryfeels:

They want friends or can’t imagine the idea of irl friends

They want friends or can’t imagine the idea of irl friends
They complain about having no friends though, which I don't get. Why deny the NTpill if you get rejected and excluded by NTs?

Cuz it basically means we have the looks but our brains are just too retarded which in some ways hurts more :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cuz it basically means we have the looks but our brains are just too retarded which in some ways hurts more :feelsrope::feelsrope:
You can be ugly and still suffer the NTpill, the autism tax means almost every sub-8 autistic man is an incel due to negative status and money from discrimination by NTs.

You can be ugly and still suffer the NTpill, the autism tax means almost every sub-8 autistic man is an incel due to negative status and money from discrimination by NTs.
Even good looking non NT’s get screwed

Why? @Truckzo @Copexodius Maximus :cryfeels:
Cause you are just straight up ugly. Stop with the autism copes and looking at the 1% of ugly people who somehow get a woman. If you were high tier normie looking, your autism wouldn’t have been enough for you to not ascend. Autism makes it only slightly harder. The true NTpill is if you have schizophrenia, then it is probably beyond all levels of over for you.

Cause you are just straight up ugly. Stop with the autism copes and looking at the 1% of ugly people who somehow get a woman. If you were high tier normie looking, your autism wouldn’t have been enough for you to not ascend. Autism makes it only slightly harder. The true NTpill is if you have schizophrenia, then it is probably beyond all levels of over for you.
cope. I see plenty of low tier and mid tier young guys with gfs because they are NT

If you were high tier normie looking, your autism wouldn’t have been enough for you to not ascend.
Ascension means shit at that point, no one will respect you , having a foid won't change that

Autism does not make it slightly harder, big understatement, all the studies prove 50-60% of autistic men are virgins who never had a single relationship by their 30s or something like that their entire life compared to around 5% of the general population @Edmund_Kemper and explain why my friend on Looksmax, Br0ski is an incel. He is in his 30s and all he can show for it is a failed relationship with a landwhale even though he has a car, a decent job, hobbies, goes to the gym, and has an average face.

Plus this forum attracts schizoposters and autistcels at a higher rate than anywhere on the internet, this can't be explained with the lookspill.

It's a fact that only autistcels can be trucels. :blackpill:

autism=over

it's the ultimate death sentence.

@Stopping@Nothing19 told me about u

he said ur another based NTpilled incel
indeed

Most people here are not actually autistic, they became spergs because they were ostracized and bullied for being ugly.

They complain about having no friends though, which I don't get. Why deny the NTpill if you get rejected and excluded by NTs?
NTPILL IS TRUTH! ANY NORMIE CAN GET GF EASILY I SAW MANY 5'6 -5'7 RICEMEN WITH GF OUTSIDE YESTERDAY WITH THEIR 5'3 -5'4 GFS. NT PILL IS TRUTH NEXT TO HEIGHTPILL!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Tall + NT = Unlosable

NTPILL IS TRUTH! ANY NORMIE CAN GET GF EASILY I SAW MANY 5'6 -5'7 RICEMEN WITH GF OUTSIDE YESTERDAY WITH THEIR 5'3 -5'4 GFS. NT PILL IS TRUTH NEXT TO HEIGHTPILL!!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Tall + NT = Unlosable
Cope, NT actually matters much more than height! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Autism does not make it slightly harder, big understatement, all the studies prove 50-60% of autistic men are virgins who never had a single relationship by their 30s or something like that their entire life compared to around 5% of the general population @Edmund_Kemper and explain why my friend on Looksmax, Br0ski is an incel. He is in his 30s and all he can show for it is a failed relationship with a landwhale even though he has a car, a decent job, hobbies, goes to the gym, and has an average face.

Plus this forum attracts schizoposters and autistcels at a higher rate than anywhere on the internet, this can't be explained with the lookspill.

everything is hard for me

Ascension means shit at that point, no one will respect you , having a foid won't change that
Doesn’t matter if the whore is still lusting after you, you’re good. Hard for high tier normie, but you can have forced social interaction if you get out there at that face range.

Truecel literally means having 2/10 face or below. It has nothing to do with being NT. Also, stop with the mentalcel cope shit. You are ugly, manlet, and curry. Your autism is cope at that point.