Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm so alone that I literally cried today

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I'm so alone and depressed, I wish I had a single friend in my life that could keep me comfort.
But instead, I'm rotting alone, can't leave the house cause corona, no driver's license either, and lost all my social skills to talk to anyone since corona.
I balled my eyes out today and had troubling breathing cause I was crying so much. What the fuck did I ever do to anyone do deserve this shit.

Why the fuck does no one like me or want to hangout with me?
I would be grateful if a single person wanted to be friends with me, but I can't even have that.
Please anyone, come save me from my misery.
Why won't God save me from this? I pray all the time and he never listens.

Worst of all there's nothing I can do to change my situation.
I'm approaching my mid 20s soon and I know it will only get worse and worse as a male cause no one gives af.
When I was younger as least people had sympathy and tried to comfort me, now I'll just be seen as some ugly creepy old man crying.
I can't cope anymore buddy boyos, I really can't.

I sometimes feel lonely too. The desperation and pain physically hurts you and there's no one you can go ask for help because you have nobody.

God sent me to this thread. Sorry it had to be me. I totally relate though.

I spent my day in my flat talking to myself, walking in circles and such. When the sun started going down, I walked 3 miles to the closest 7/11 and got a sandwich and a banana and some juice. Did my best to keep my baseball cap covering my face. Felt miserable and alone in the dark void of the night sky. The feeling of total alienation as the cars passed by me and the buildings cast their shadows. Too empty to cry, thousand yard stare. Numb to the bone. Almost wished someone didn't see me as I crossed at an intersection and hit me straight on.

Wish I could say it gets better, but in truth, it's only tolerable when you've got good copes to distract you.

Brutal brother, hope things get better for you. I used to get depressed at unanswered prayers too, but it’s at least my belief that the only thing God can influence is probability, I’ll pray for you to meet someone who’s a true friend to you. Where I live restrictions are being lifted so if you want normie advice, you could try go to church to meet people

Brutal realitypill. :feelsbadman:

So god damn over ...

I sometimes feel lonely too. The desperation and pain physically hurts you and there's no one you can go ask for help because you have nobody.
Yeah, you’re right. It’s also physically painful.

I spent my day in my flat talking to myself, walking in circles and such. When the sun started going down, I walked 3 miles to the closest 7/11 and got a sandwich and a banana and some juice. Did my best to keep my baseball cap covering my face. Felt miserable and alone in the dark void of the night sky. The feeling of total alienation as the cars passed by me and the buildings cast their shadows. Too empty to cry, thousand yard stare. Numb to the bone. Almost wished someone didn't see me as I crossed at an intersection and hit me straight on.

Wish I could say it gets better, but in truth, it's only tolerable when you've got good copes to distract you.
I appreciate you posting bro That sounds brootal. I wonder if its worse being alone inside the house forever, or going outside with many people around and still being alone.

Brutal brother, hope things get better for you. I used to get depressed at unanswered prayers too, but it’s at least my belief that the only thing God can influence is probability, I’ll pray for you to meet someone who’s a true friend to you. Where I live restrictions are being lifted so if you want normie advice, you could try go to church to meet people
thank you bro, I really appreciate that. And I used to go to the synagogue and still felt lonely, but now Im too ashamed cause aim ugly af. Not that it matters cause almost no one talked to me there.

Brutal realitypill. :feelsbadman:
So god damn over ...
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm so alone and depressed, I wish I had a single friend in my life that could keep me comfort.
But instead, I'm rotting alone, can't leave the house cause corona, no driver's license either, and lost all my social skills to talk to anyone since corona.
I balled my eyes out today and had troubling breathing cause I was crying so much. What the fuck did I ever do to anyone do deserve this shit.

I would be grateful if a single person wanted to be friends with me, but I can't even have that.

I'm approaching my mid 20s soon and I know it will only get worse and worse as a male cause no one gives af.
When I was younger as least people had sympathy and tried to comfort me, now I'll just be seen as some ugly creepy old man crying.
I wish you the best buddy

thank you bro, I really appreciate that. And I used to go to the synagogue and still felt lonely, but now Im too ashamed cause aim ugly af. Not that it matters cause almost no one talked to me there.
only thing I can suggest is try find out if there are any brocels on this forum who live in your city, anything else is normie crap you’ve heard a million times, praying for you brother

I wish you the best buddy
thanks bro, I appreciate that.

only thing I can suggest is try find out if there are any brocels on this forum who live in your city, anything else is normie crap you’ve heard a million times, praying for you brother
I'm scared of getting baited by RCMPcels and thrown in the gulags.

Hope things get better for you. At this point of my life, I feel the same :/

Hope things get better for you. At this point of my life, I feel the same :/
Thanks bro. And sorry you're also feeling the same way, I also hope it gets better for you as well.

Brocels. There is an answer. Be a monkcel. It will change your life.

I went through the same kind of thing you describe, @Copexodius Maximus and @suigin. I cried, I sat alone on a chair for hours not able to move. I wandered alone at night. Then I discovered that I could devote my life to the blackpill and that doing so was more than a cope.

Like a cope, it calms you down. But beyond that, it really frees you from the leftover normie thoughts that keep you half-trapped in Normieland. The source of the suffering is the discrepancy between Normieland promises and the outcomes we invariably meet with. The end of the suffering comes when you do not believe in Normieland promises at all anymore. No ascension vain hopes, not fantasies of personal power, no dreams of "success". You just become an animal again who has to figure out how to survive. And then you realize that it is not that hard to just survive in our world still. You CAN go to 7/11 and buy a banana.

Then you ask yourself "what next"? And you realize that, like a Bodhisattva, you can prepare the return to a saner world for future generations. Our lives may be over but we still have the possibility to leave behind a kernel of genuine goodness for those that will come after us; maybe long after. That kernel of goodness will be the Blackpill. I say "will be" because it is nowhere near a workable form yet. A lot of work is still required. A lot of solace can be had performing that work.

I'm about the same age as you. Do you have any good copes?

Also, I hope you'll feel better in the future brocel. :feelscomfy:

Yeah, can relate. It's very hard tbh. The best you can do is just cope, find ways to distract yourself. For me it's mainly work, exercise and vidya.
Having a pet is also good, if you can. It can really help with the loneliness. You didn't do anything, none of us did. We just go very unlucky and we live in a very shallow society that values looks above everything.

It will only get worse

For me already ist a daily base activity.

I went through the same kind of thing you describe, @Copexodius Maximus and @suigin. I cried, I sat alone on a chair for hours not able to move. I wandered alone at night. Then I discovered that I could devote my life to the blackpill and that doing so was more than a cope.

Like a cope, it calms you down. But beyond that, it really frees you from the leftover normie thoughts that keep you half-trapped in Normieland. The source of the suffering is the discrepancy between Normieland promises and the outcomes we invariably meet with. The end of the suffering comes when you do not believe in Normieland promises at all anymore. No ascension vain hopes, not fantasies of personal power, no dreams of "success". You just become an animal again who has to figure out how to survive. And then you realize that it is not that hard to just survive in our world still. You CAN go to 7/11 and buy a banana.

Then you ask yourself "what next"? And you realize that, like a Bodhisattva, you can prepare the return to a saner world for future generations. Our lives may be over but we still have the possibility to leave behind a kernel of genuine goodness for those that will come after us; maybe long after. That kernel of goodness will be the Blackpill. I say "will be" because it is nowhere near a workable form yet. A lot of work is still required. A lot of solace can be had performing that work.
How is that any different than letting go of any desire and just going with the flow and just living the rest of your life with copes and engaging in basic instincts?

Even with good copes, there are often times i can feel incredible discomfort due to lack of basic respect and any form of affection, it is like a physical pain in the chest, like i might suffocate in the next few minutes, thankfully this only happens to me weeks apart and not as frequently as i feel hopeless due to the fact that IT'S OVER

You suggest Buddhamaxxxing, unabombermaxxxing, or prostelyzing rhe blackpill?

I'm about the same age as you. Do you have any good copes?

Also, I hope you'll feel better in the future brocel. :feelscomfy:
thank you bro. I have no good copes

Yeah, can relate. It's very hard tbh. The best you can do is just cope, find ways to distract yourself. For me it's mainly work, exercise and vidya.
Having a pet is also good, if you can. It can really help with the loneliness. You didn't do anything, none of us did. We just go very unlucky and we live in a very shallow society that values looks above everything.
Its hard to find meaningful copes. I tried gymaxxxing byt gyms are closed due to lockdowns.

It will only get worse
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

For me already ist a daily base activity.
sorry to heat bro, thats gotta suck. Youre in it deeper than me
Even with good copes, there are often times i can feel incredible discomfort due to lack of basic respect and any form of affection, it is like a physical pain in the chest, like i might suffocate in the next few minutes, thankfully this only happens to me weeks apart and not as frequently as i feel hopeless due to the fact that IT'S OVER
Sorry to hear that bro, hope better days come for you

You suggest Buddhamaxxxing, unabombermaxxxing, or prostelyzing rhe blackpill?
A kind of Budhamaxxing in modernized form.

Unabombermaxxxing is a bad cope.

Prostelyzing the blackpill? Yes, But that is merely a side effect. Like in Buddhamaxxxing, you have first to conquer the source of your own pain.

I’m too cold and numb to cry now.

Being a monkE means to kill everything that makes you human. It might work short term, but it'll drive you to suicide in the long run.
Sorry you're feeling that wat, brocel. If it's any consolation I've never made a friend in my entire life either. I have literally no one other than my family, and they barely talk to me. I've been living like this for almost 10 years now. No friends, no social life, nothing. I really don't have much to say - you can read my threads about this if that helps. I hope you find solace in them.

Last edited:
Sorry you feel this way, i used to feel the same when i was younger. Now boredom is driving me insane because nothing entertains me anymore. I wish i could give you an advice but i dont think there is a good one. I hope you will get better.

I've noticed it too... as you start to get older as a man, people just view you differently. They are more suspicious of you and aren't that warm towards you.
I'm also in mid 20s (24 right now) and it's brutal seeing people my age just living in entirely different realities. I'm not human compared to a 24 years old normie.

I do this too, go for a long walk and buy something tasty when I'm feeling down

Are you planning to rope? Are you a NEET or have a job?

Brutal thread. Im jusy wageslaving and gradeslaving day in and day out with no hope of a gf or even a decent job. Retards from my high school have gfs and better jobs just because theyre goodlooking normies meanwhile i get straight As and do my best in all my work, yet none of it matters because im ugly and not neurotypical and high inhib thanks to the public school system fucking me.

Wish i could just neet at this point but my boomer brainwashed parents wont even let me have that. Wouldnt even feel bad about them if i blow my brains out. Fuck them for bringing me into this clown world

I've been pretty suicidal for all my life from when I was young. Every night I go to bed I'm thinking of it. Every time I walk out of my house I fantasise about throwing myself in front of a car. Every time I'm in a car I fantasise about crashing, opening the door and falling out and grabbing the wheel and purposefully going into a crash.
I use to drink when I felt down but recently.. I'm so depressed I can't even do that.
The religious would probably be the most empathetic to your cause.. you know, because they want to get heaven or whatever they think will happen if they do nothing but good. But at the end of the day they are still Human.. and make mistakes.
I'm scared of getting baited by RCMPcels and thrown in the gulags.
Or getting thrown in the washrooms.
You just become an animal again who has to figure out how to survive.
We are all animals. We never stopped being animals. Some "animals" are just more animalistic than others.
If I cannot reap the rewards of my kindness I will not seek out places where I can give it. I will be selfish because that is a natural reaction to the world we live in. Being trodden on and enjoying it are two different things. I'll get trodden on but I won't think for one second that if I make the world a better place I'll feel better about myself. Fuck that.

Why would I want a better world for another Man's many Crotch Turds?

Why would I want a better world for another Man's many Crotch Turds?
Because that is your instinct too. We are social animals. So our biology rewards us for what we do for the group. It is a cope, no doubt. But it is a good one.
Our suffering comes from mental trash that we have been injected all our lives. If you don't clean up the mess, you keep on suffering.

Being a monk is like going to a sauna, but for the brain. It cleanse you in depth and you stop suffering as a result.

It does work. That is why millions of people have chosen that path over the last 2500 years or so, both in Asia and in Europe.

Last edited:

God is a myth like bigfoot. Even if he were hypothetically real, this post and other events shows he'd be a deist at best.

I would have sympathized but you think overrate women TBH.

Even copes aren't as good as they were.
then it's really over. I never had any copes to begin with except internet

I’m too cold and numb to cry now.
damn that is brootal. I thought I was numb too, but it all came back hard.

Sorry you feel this way, i used to feel the same when i was younger. Now boredom is driving me insane because nothing entertains me anymore. I wish i could give you an advice but i dont think there is a good one. I hope you will get better.
Thanks bro, that's part of my life as well. Cycles of boredom and sadness.

Being a monkE means to kill everything that makes you human. It might work short term, but it'll drive you to suicide in the long run.
Sorry you're feeling that wat, brocel. If it's any consolation I've never made a friend in my entire life either. I have literally no one other than my family, and they barely talk to me. I've been living like this for almost 10 years now. No friends, no social life, nothing. I really don't have much to say - you can read my threads about this if that helps. I hope you find solace in them.
10 years? That is brootal. I'm at 6 years and already past my breaking point.
I'll try to remember to take a look at those threads then.

I'm already getting fat from lockdown

Are you planning to rope? Are you a NEET or have a job?
I have a job. And idk about roping, but I probably will in a couple of years if nothing changes.

Brutal thread. Im jusy wageslaving and gradeslaving day in and day out with no hope of a gf or even a decent job. Retards from my high school have gfs and better jobs just because theyre goodlooking normies meanwhile i get straight As and do my best in all my work, yet none of it matters because im ugly and not neurotypical and high inhib thanks to the public school system fucking me.

Wish i could just neet at this point but my boomer brainwashed parents wont even let me have that. Wouldnt even feel bad about them if i blow my brains out. Fuck them for bringing me into this clown world
Seeing no future is one of the most depressing shit in the world. I definately think school fucked me over as well and made me high inhib from verbal bullying.

I've been pretty suicidal for all my life from when I was young. Every night I go to bed I'm thinking of it. Every time I walk out of my house I fantasise about throwing myself in front of a car. Every time I'm in a car I fantasise about crashing, opening the door and falling out and grabbing the wheel and purposefully going into a crash.
I've also had those kinds of fantasies every so often, but your whole life and every time you walk out? That is brootal af.

God is a myth like bigfoot. Even if he were hypothetically real, this post and other events shows he'd be a deist at best.
probably my biggest cope

I would have sympathized but you think overrate women TBH.
what do you mean? I wasn't talking about women here, I was talking about anyone at all.

I'm sorry brocel. I've done that a lot, too. It's a hell I don't think I could wish on anyone (except foids though)

No but in your other posts, I mean.
Fair enough, people tend to want things they don't have more badly, and I've probably coped many times with this.

I'm sorry brocel. I've done that a lot, too. It's a hell I don't think I could wish on anyone (except foids though)
That sucks you also had to go through this. Hope it gets better for you.

Fair enough, people tend to want things they don't have more badly, and I've probably coped many times with this.

That sucks you also had to go through this. Hope it gets better for you.
Doubt it ever will. I had to eventually cope with a hermit-like existence. I have to know I will never leave footprints in the lives of others. For all the world, I am a ghost. The strength to carry on has to come from other places. For me, it's trying to turn my suffering into motivation.

Doubt it ever will. I had to eventually cope with a hermit-like existence. I have to know I will never leave footprints in the lives of others. For all the world, I am a ghost. The strength to carry on has to come from other places. For me, it's trying to turn my suffering into motivation.
motivation for what?

Good luck bro.

I lived for some time as a buddhist monk, and it keeps helping me nowadays because meditation can be a nice tool against anxiety. I began to learn about meditation and buddhism when i was absolutely alone in this world, and religious people (specially buddhists) usually create this kind of therapeutical spaces for super losers like us to feel confortable, so joining the community helped me a lot with socialization. You can find countless online shangas on the internet you can participate if you want.
Just a retarded idea.

motivation for what?
To not only survive, but thrive--in my own way. To cultivate skills and talents that I can use to leave behind more than I found when I came into this world.
To not sink into a cesspool of degenerate behavior, but condition myself into being a rational and moral person. I may be ugly in the eyes of society, but I believe I have the capacity to be genuinely beautiful (sorry for how faggoty that sounded lol).
Just because of how life has treated me (Cancer, Autism, Ugly, Rejection, etc) I can be even better than the normies who get to sleepwalk through everything.
Shit like that I guess.

I guess, but at the same time I think it depends on who you ask.

Good luck bro.

I lived for some time as a buddhist monk, and it keeps helping me nowadays because meditation can be a nice tool against anxiety. I began to learn about meditation and buddhism when i was absolutely alone in this world, and religious people (specially buddhists) usually create this kind of therapeutical spaces for super losers like us to feel confortable, so joining the community helped me a lot with socialization. You can find countless online shangas on the internet you can participate if you want.
Just a retarded idea.
Do they accept kikes?

To not only survive, but thrive--in my own way. To cultivate skills and talents that I can use to leave behind more than I found when I came into this world.
To not sink into a cesspool of degenerate behavior, but condition myself into being a rational and moral person. I may be ugly in the eyes of society, but I believe I have the capacity to be genuinely beautiful (sorry for how faggoty that sounded lol).
Just because of how life has treated me (Cancer, Autism, Ugly, Rejection, etc) I can be even better than the normies who get to sleepwalk through everything.
Shit like that I guess.
reminds me of an anime chracter tbh ngl

I guess, but at the same time I think it depends on who you ask.
Well I guess I probably hold women to a lower place than bluepillers and many redpillers, but higher than veteran blackpillers like you.

Do they accept kikes?

reminds me of an anime chracter tbh ngl

Well I guess I probably hold women to a lower place than bluepillers and many redpillers, but higher than veteran blackpillers like you.
I guess it takes time.

Because that is your instinct too. We are social animals. So our biology rewards us for what we do for the group.
That is a lie.. we are not social. The world right now is going the opposite direction to being social that is for certain. We might have been social before but this new evolution is turning us Anti Social. When every word you say can and will be used against you why talk? The future will probably consist of breeders and workers. Chads and Foids are the breeders and guess who everyone else is? This is the first step in making that future a reality. Disassociate people from each other, isolate them and force them to work until death for the "good of society". What about me? Don't I get a say?

As far as our biology is confirmed we are mammals but I still couldn't care less. Just because I have this conscience does not mean that I have to be forever good because other people definitely aren't. Trust me I've tried being good, it gets you nothing... just makes you a good punching bag.
It is a cope, no doubt. But it is a good one.
Cope how you want. Not my place to tell you not to, even though I disagree.
I've also had those kinds of fantasies every so often, but your whole life and every time you walk out? That is brootal af.
Sadly you just get use to them if you live long enough. I don't feel human anymore but at least I don't care about this mortal coil anymore either. Not about to go crazy and do something rash.. this coil still is rather complex and interesting even though it is horrifically foul.
Shit like that I guess.
100% risk and 0% reward. Kamikaze mindset. You'll run yourself into the ground. The world gives you nothing and yet you cling to it.