Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is it okay to bully shorter men?

dead.ahead

dead.ahead

subhuman
★★
It's so irrational. We are people just like them. With thoughts, emotions and ideas. How is it okay to look down on a shorter man? I understand that our animal nature compels us to behave in erratic, illogical ways, but to dehumanize and mock someone for things that are completely outside his control - like his height, which is primarily influenced by genetics. An intelligent society would shun those animalistic, primitive behaviors only repeated because we still respect physical over intellectual competence.

I know that it's stupid to ask why humans are the way they are, but it's still bothering me. Blackpill says that people will respect tall people because it's been bred into us by genetics and millenia of evolution that say "tall = strong, tall = competent, tall = attractive".. but why can't we look past? We are in a "civilized" society. Most of us are from 1st world countries, maybe 2nd world countries. I understand that in a 3rd world country it's a lot harder to accomplish such task, due to strains on resources, infighting, civil wars, political instability, ect. But why is it so normalized to hate and shun men for things outside of their control?

Why can't I find a loving girlfriend just because I'm short and ugly? I'm a person too. I have thoughts, ideas, feelings, I work to improve myself and seek good in others when I find it worthwile. I feel pain when I'm alone and isolated from other humans. We aren't solitary creatures.

I do not support people who will hurt me and therefore mostly completely isolated myself from women, but back when I was still coping with bluepill, I remember asking out my Oneitis crush once.

I think I already said that story before, so I will sum it up: she went for a tall man. From my class. He wasn't good at academics, he was a typical "party boy" (like all tall guys in my high school class). Just why? What did that man have, that I didn't? 20 centimeters is such a big deal?

I sometimes feel as if this world we were born in is already hell. We are being punished. Every single one of us is being punished in this boiling cauldron of hatred aimed towards us, and insecurity that fosters from it, with no way out. I can only hope that after I die, this hell will end. I'd rather embrace oblivion than continue this nightmare for another 40, 50, maybe even 60 years. I just cannot do it. My mind is degenerating.

I feel so little now. Back when I joined this forum, which was maybe 2 months ago, I was still full of pain, rage and hatred towards myself. All that angst reached a boiling point after 5, maybe 6 years of constant negative feedback. I was going to do it back then, but I pussied out as always. And eventually even the emotional need to die began to fizzle out. Now the only thing that would compel me to self-annihilation is the idea of spending another 50 years locked in this deformed body I've been assigned at birth.

Now I feel nothing. Is this what true blackpill is like? To just feel nothing? Has my brain began shutting down parts that have hurt it for so long? I still feel pain when I think about the prospect of spending another 40 years completely and utterly alone, but otherwise there is a constant, unending indifference toward everything. I walk around like a robot. A shell of a person. There is no regard for safety. I feel as if I could step onto a busy street without missing a heart beat. I could walk over the edge of a building and not even blink as I stare at the pavement speeding up towards me. I just feel nothing. I'm emotionally dead. Spent. I've been defeated as a man and as a person. I don't enjoy my copes anymore. I just do them out of necessity, because it's better than to rot in silence with my thoughts as my only company.

I don't feel joy, I don't feel happiness, I don't feel sadness or regret, or hatred or anger. Just nothing. Have I been truly broken or is this another step towards the end? I don't understand anything anymore. I tried to understand women, I tried to understand men, why they behave the way they do, why I have to suffer for my whole life in complete and absolute loneliness and social deprivation that no human being was designed to experience or survive. I tried to understand why they mock me for who I am. What did I do to them? Did I offend them in some way? Is it because I'm ugly?

Why me? Why couldn't I have been born a couple inches taller? Why couldn't my jaw be normal, why couldn't I have the genetics to keep my hairline from falling apart before turning 20 years old?

Why do I have to be subhuman? Why can't I just be normal like everyone else and enjoy a normal life?

:foidSoy: Because men are bad which means they deserve it

stop thinking, keep coping. works for me

Its neither good or bad, its just how it is
I understand that our animal nature compels us to behave in erratic, illogical ways,
>Nature
>Illogical

Choose one

Why do I have to be subhuman? Why can't I just be normal like everyone else and enjoy a normal life?
There is some reason but that is quite a complex topic and I will have to inform myself more before I can say more about this

An intelligent society would shun those animalistic, primitive behaviors only repeated because we still respect physical over intellectual competence.
Modern society already shuns our nature. That is where all the problems really come from

I feel your pain man, I have spent much of my late teens crying at night over what my life was. But you gotta realize you don’t live forever and neither does chad. So I would reccomend you to try to get on some type of government benefits and just do whatever you like the most. Life can be relatively good for a sub5 in the west if you can ignore foids and normies.

Don't care all foids over 300lbs should be classified as large load land mammals and neutralized immediately in SimSafari.

Foids are truly mindless cattle, you shouldn't treat them in other way than you treat parasites. They want to be as hedonistic as possible and fulfill their inner will to implement fisherian-runaway selection on tallfag scum. They want you to provide them via taxes and betabuxxing, while they will leech the state and certain bluepillers.They're lead by their animalistic, parasitic instinctc to do that. Only humans are capable of morals, what makes foids emotionless (excluding primal reactions) and sociopathic most of the time. If they have any morality you can be sure it's virtue signaling. Most of men are still maimed by their lies, by it's changing with rise of the hypergamy and foids whom don't have any restrictions nowadays. What can you do with it is acknowledging and spreading the truth on the true nature of the foid cattle i.e. the blackpill, only then the proletariat can unite under the banner of blackpill and finally enslave them for good.

"its not bullying when its preference" :foidSoy:
What if the government have preference for foids with removed eyes and vocal cords kept in breeding facilities?

Its neither good or bad, its just how it is

>Nature
>Illogical

Choose one
It's neither good or bad, it's just how it is. When you put it this way, it all makes sense. We are just unattractive partners. We don't trigger the part of a woman's brain that tells her 'go hook up with that guy'. When women look at us, they feel disgust. It's not that they can somehow see our personality, we are just ugly. Physically unappealing to them. They have preferences and we aren't meeting the bare minimum to be considered an option. That's it. Cope with it, loser. Cope with the fact that you are so ugly that no woman will ever want you, loser.

That's what society is telling us. Just cope with it, nothing else can be done, anything that you think will get you out of this hellhole is too good to be true, and you'll burn yourself anyway, if you try. So why even bother? From a natural standpoint, it's prefectly logical. I agree with you now. It's perfectly logical from an evolutionary standpoint. Tall men were better at surviving, Longer arm's reach. Taller, able to punch with more force, and able to scare off shorter males. It was the norm back before organized society was a thing. Men like us would be thrown off as trash.

And then there is female preference. Fisherian Runaway, for example, just one of many things women do, 'yet deny'. You have tall men, taller and taller and taller, to the point that it stops being an asset and more of a hindrance. But women still flock to those men because it turns them on.
Modern society already shuns our nature. That is where all the problems really come from
Our nature is primitive. It's good for keeping us alive, and that's it. Society doesn't shun women's nature anymore. They can breed left and right without batting an eye, and they get empowerment from it. Old society shunned women for their nature, modern society doesn't.

What it shuns is primitive violent instinct that's in every person (in women to some degree, too, but it's mostly in males). Violence isn't an option to resolve conflict in civilized society. The only exception in this regard is war and to some degree law enforcement, as it has the 'monopoly over violence'.

Issues don't come from trying to supress our nature. They come when we let it run rampant. Just look at modern women.
If society shunned those who put down others, if bullying in schools was looked into and actually adressed by the government, whose job it is to ensure civilians and members of the government's nation are happy, then and only then will things marginally improve.

To shun someone over things like height, physical appearance or your voice depth, is simply wrong, and exactly on-par with your so-called human nature, which is supressed. It's in our nature to shun those less beneficial than us. The government doesn't do it because largely they are also influenced by it. No one is free from our nature.

It's so irrational. We are people just like them. With thoughts, emotions and ideas. How is it okay to look down on a shorter man? I understand that our animal nature compels us to behave in erratic, illogical ways, but to dehumanize and mock someone for things that are completely outside his control - like his height, which is primarily influenced by genetics. An intelligent society would shun those animalistic, primitive behaviors only repeated because we still respect physical over intellectual competence.

I know that it's stupid to ask why humans are the way they are, but it's still bothering me. Blackpill says that people will respect tall people because it's been bred into us by genetics and millenia of evolution that say "tall = strong, tall = competent, tall = attractive".. but why can't we look past? We are in a "civilized" society. Most of us are from 1st world countries, maybe 2nd world countries. I understand that in a 3rd world country it's a lot harder to accomplish such task, due to strains on resources, infighting, civil wars, political instability, ect. But why is it so normalized to hate and shun men for things outside of their control?

Why can't I find a loving girlfriend just because I'm short and ugly? I'm a person too. I have thoughts, ideas, feelings, I work to improve myself and seek good in others when I find it worthwile. I feel pain when I'm alone and isolated from other humans. We aren't solitary creatures.

I do not support people who will hurt me and therefore mostly completely isolated myself from women, but back when I was still coping with bluepill, I remember asking out my Oneitis crush once.

I think I already said that story before, so I will sum it up: she went for a tall man. From my class. He wasn't good at academics, he was a typical "party boy" (like all tall guys in my high school class). Just why? What did that man have, that I didn't? 20 centimeters is such a big deal?

I sometimes feel as if this world we were born in is already hell. We are being punished. Every single one of us is being punished in this boiling cauldron of hatred aimed towards us, and insecurity that fosters from it, with no way out. I can only hope that after I die, this hell will end. I'd rather embrace oblivion than continue this nightmare for another 40, 50, maybe even 60 years. I just cannot do it. My mind is degenerating.

I feel so little now. Back when I joined this forum, which was maybe 2 months ago, I was still full of pain, rage and hatred towards myself. All that angst reached a boiling point after 5, maybe 6 years of constant negative feedback. I was going to do it back then, but I pussied out as always. And eventually even the emotional need to die began to fizzle out. Now the only thing that would compel me to self-annihilation is the idea of spending another 50 years locked in this deformed body I've been assigned at birth.

Now I feel nothing. Is this what true blackpill is like? To just feel nothing? Has my brain began shutting down parts that have hurt it for so long? I still feel pain when I think about the prospect of spending another 40 years completely and utterly alone, but otherwise there is a constant, unending indifference toward everything. I walk around like a robot. A shell of a person. There is no regard for safety. I feel as if I could step onto a busy street without missing a heart beat. I could walk over the edge of a building and not even blink as I stare at the pavement speeding up towards me. I just feel nothing. I'm emotionally dead. Spent. I've been defeated as a man and as a person. I don't enjoy my copes anymore. I just do them out of necessity, because it's better than to rot in silence with my thoughts as my only company.

I don't feel joy, I don't feel happiness, I don't feel sadness or regret, or hatred or anger. Just nothing. Have I been truly broken or is this another step towards the end? I don't understand anything anymore. I tried to understand women, I tried to understand men, why they behave the way they do, why I have to suffer for my whole life in complete and absolute loneliness and social deprivation that no human being was designed to experience or survive. I tried to understand why they mock me for who I am. What did I do to them? Did I offend them in some way? Is it because I'm ugly?

Why me? Why couldn't I have been born a couple inches taller? Why couldn't my jaw be normal, why couldn't I have the genetics to keep my hairline from falling apart before turning 20 years old?

Because humanity needs a socially acceptable group to hate. Life isn’t fun without it.

Short men are undesirable because we as humans associate height with age. That's why women don't want short men, and any who do are likely pedophiles. Short men look like children. It's silly, how can a man be a man when he has the same height as kids?

I say this as a 5'3 manlet too. No need to be denying reality.

Everything is visual to the hive & looks influence emotions, what they feel then influences their opinion of that which made them feel in the first place. Normies are hyper competitive & will look for an easy target to gain altitude on the ladder of life.

Women don't see you as human 'cos you're not what they want in a man & if women dislike it then it is deemed bad.

Because short men cant fight taller men so tall men and foids know they can get away with it.
Unless you use a weapon of course

It's okay to bully fat, bald, ugly, short and autistic men. But it's not okay to bully fat, bald, ugly, short and autistic foids.

I understand that this forum is somewhat of a black sheep, but the majority of the incel demographic isn't actually on the forums. Your average ugly, short man probably hasn't heard about 'blackpill' (They don't know any Black Bills), or hypergamy, or reproductive strategies. Concepts like Chad or Sub5 are alien to them. They aren't going around spending time on incel forums, they usually contribute to society in some way. Yet they don't pull women, they don't enjoy a party lifestyle that a tall, attractive man is having. Despite working their ass off. Why? Because they are unattractive. Plain unattractive. That's why women don't want them and settle for them when they have to (read: when they hit the wall or are done partying around and want an agreeable, meek man who will provide and shelter them while they can sit back and relax.) To sum it up, they work hard and will (sometimes) get picked by a woman they will betabuxx for, one day. And that will be the end of it.

Most incels don't call themselves 'incels'. Does every ugly man on the street browse this forum, or /r9k/ or wizchan? No. It's still very rare in most countries, the closest we can get to a true 'incel epidemic' is probably Japan with its hikikomori problem.

What i'm trying to say is, that majority of us isn't bad men. Yes, a lot of people here say that they'd want to kill women, skin women alive, ect, and while some of you are probably genuine in those feelings, some are also secretely indifferent, and some are baiting IncelTears, it's ultimately irrelevant. We aren't the majority of incel demographic. We are a very small offshoot of it. How many ugly, short, plain unattractive men are ther on this world, gentlemen? Couple million? A billion? Quarter of the population? All of them on incel forums?

But they get bullied too. None of us was probably thinking about enslaving women when we were 12 year old brats getting bullied by other men (primarily men), and women our age. What I'm trying to say: we weren't bad people back then. But it was okay to bully us. Why?

Because we were easy targets.

Remember we are like animals We prey on the weak but since we are the weak we hide instead like a mouse

tldr

It's okay to bully short men, because the entire idea of a short man is inferior. A man is supposed to be dominant. A short man is a stooge. Women and cucks need simple archetypes to latch onto because they are simple minded authoritarians. They never attack tall men, because they know they can't so they direct all their hatred at the easiest target they can project all their demons onto

human nature to place ourselves in a hierarchy and look down (literally and figuratively in this case) with people who we think are below us.
*I am not RVD mods revert my name change.

You have poor genetic wealth. Your personality don't matter.

I respect my fellowcel. And you think you can show off for normies by bullying?

The problem is normies; they can't fight Chad and legit big men so they attack short men to feel better about themselves. Many short men can fight but no one notices.

sexually competitive instincts, having someone to mog, to vent your frustrations on

Because short men cant fight taller men so tall men and foids know they can get away with it.
Unless you use a weapon of course
But then soyciety sees you as the aggressor when you fight back, there's no winning.

Our society sucks. In an islam system or other patriarcal , short men can have a chance, but in a capitalits gynocentric hedonistic soyciety is obvious we short men are the last card of the hand.

It's okay to bully people for what they can't control like their height and hair

But not okay to bully people for things they can control like weight