Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is it expected in western culture/among white people to shave your head when you are balding?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
Especially among white men I swear on reddit if some white guy has even a slight thinning hair or a "recessed hairline" le reddit soyjaks will always say to "just shave it off bro" :soy: I noticed this phenomenon only among white people more precisely among the anglosphere, when deathnics are balding they don't really shave it off. I probably seen more balding deathnic men than white men since they shave it off so my question is why is it so? I've heard why they shave in western culture is that if you don't shave it you're seen as trying to hide it but that is just projection all these reddit soyjaks are shaving their heads to hide their horseshoe pattern anyways all of them look the same too with bald head and a beard deathnics don't keep their balding hair due to hiding their baldness or anything.

Makes them look alpha or that’s what they think :feelshaha:

Makes them look alpha or that’s what they think :feelshaha:
yeah lol I find r/bald to be the biggest coping subreddit shitting on men who don't shave their heads like they do some deathnic who still has his balding hair or cuts it short is probably more "alpha"

Especially among white men I swear on reddit if some white guy has even a slight thinning hair or a "recessed hairline" le reddit soyjaks will always say to "just shave it off bro" :soy: I noticed this phenomenon only among white people more precisely among the anglosphere, when deathnics are balding they don't really shave it off. I probably seen more balding deathnic men than white men since they shave it off so my question is why is it so? I've heard why they shave in western culture is that if you don't shave it you're seen as trying to hide it but that is just projection all these reddit soyjaks are shaving their heads to hide their horseshoe pattern anyways all of them look the same too with bald head and a beard deathnics don't keep their balding hair due to hiding their baldness or anything.
Not caring about hair that needs high maintenance

mfwhct.jpg

Attachments

• just-shave-it-bro-shit-genes-vs-chad-genes.jpg
    just-shave-it-bro-shit-genes-vs-chad-genes.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 134
Shaving is humiliation. Shaving was considered a punishment for criminals in different cultures.

Because they're low T pudgy faggots.

I'm thinking about getting a wig & shaving real hair.

Because they watched a the Rock movie and think they'll look like him :feelstastyman:

Because having a balding head of hair, instead of just a bald head, makes them more depressed.

Is like having a half cut hand.
Why not cut it all the way? Having a half cut hand is just like having a fully cut hand, but worse.

I‘d rather look like a nazi skinhead than a 60yo pedophile

When you are heavily balding, you look even shittier than with no hair, it us simple as that.

What is the poing of keeping two tufts on the sides of your hair?
george costanza comedy GIF

It's not expected buy you're making the best out of a bad situation when you shave a balding head.