Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is it considered disgusting if a 20 year old fucks a 17 year old, but perfectly fine when 2 17 year olds fuck?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I genuinely can't wrap my head around that logic? what differentiates the 20 year old from the 17 year old? "oh she's not fully developed yet" so why is it fine if she fucks another 17 year old? by that reasoning shouldn't she not have sex at all?

Attention IT: I want to fuck 14 year olds and a hot special ed girl. I'm 17.

Because you have to draw the line somewhere.

Tbh I think neither are gross, but people will ALWAYS defend the scenario of the two 17 year olds having sex. At my old high school, there was apparently a guy on the football team who was barely 18 who had sex with a 15 year old and got beat up at a party for it. Absolutely stupid as hell. Meanwhile, there were 16-17 year old girls in my class talking about dating men who were 25-26 years old off Tinder. I also think neither of these scenarios are morally corrupt at all.

I honestly think the worldwide AOC should be 16 or 17. I don't consider men in their 20s wanting to get with women of these ages to be pedophilia at all, but at 30+ it's a little weird. Most 16 and 17 year olds look unrecognizable compared to those in the slightly distant past. It's all the estrogen in the water supply that's causing this.

pure logic doesn't run the world anymore

Because the 17 year old is her age and both have around the same maturity level, meanwhile someone older has more experience and power over the younger person. But 17 and 20 is totally normal and i agree with what you're saying.

Because the 17 year old is her age and both have around the same maturity level, meanwhile someone older has more experience and power over the younger person. But 17 and 20 is totally normal and i agree with what you're saying.
@ordinaryotaku - AOC is already 16 in most European countries. See link below. So a 16 & 24 year old can consent
Tbh I think neither are gross, but people will ALWAYS defend the scenario of the two 17 year olds having sex. At my old high school, there was apparently a guy on the football team who was barely 18 who had sex with a 15 year old and got beat up at a party for it. Absolutely stupid as hell. Meanwhile, there were 16-17 year old girls in my class talking about dating men who were 25-26 years old off Tinder. I also think neither of these scenarios are morally corrupt at all.

I honestly think the worldwide AOC should be 16 or 17. I don't consider men in their 20s wanting to get with women of these ages to be pedophilia at all, but at 30+ it's a little weird. Most 16 and 17 year olds look unrecognizable compared to those in the slightly distant past. It's all the estrogen in the water supply that's causing this.
In most countries age of consent is 16, in Germany it’s 14. So that means a grown up and a 16 year old can legally *make out*

See:

I genuinely can't wrap my head around that logic? what differentiates the 20 year old from the 17 year old? "oh she's not fully developed yet" so why is it fine if she fucks another 17 year old? by that reasoning shouldn't she not have sex at all?

20 and 17 is based

27 and 17 is based

soyciety

17 and 17= fine

17 and 18= pedo

18 and 50 = fine

This is the answer.

It's just society's blue pilled programming.
we need to leave this planet and head to alpha centauri I heard there is a habitable planet in there we can co-exist in.

I like it when chads are shunned for fucking
Jbs. They should be fucking me instead (I’m 17 mods)

i believe young teenage love should not be messed with in any form of way. legal adults should be with legal adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back