Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it always normies hating on incels and never chads

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
Like I always see normies the one hating on incels I never seen a Chad hate on us incels i seen a lot of chads agree with our incel ideology
The only time I probably see a Chad hating on incels when he want to take advantage to make money by selling stupid lookmaxx courses

Chads have no reason to vent by being mean to incels, they can abuse women instead.
Normies can't access easily-manipulated foids and thus in their sexual frustration take it out on incels.
Sad but true. They have nothing better to do.

People hate/fear what threatens them. Incels are seen as a social poison.

But if your life is great, what in society could hurt you? If our ideas thrive, how are Chads threatened at all?

Chads have no reason to vent by being mean to incels, they can abuse women instead.
Normies can't access easily-manipulated foids and thus in their sexual frustration take it out on incels.
Chad abuses women = dark triad
Incels abuses women = incel rage

Many normies are faggots-cucks attracted to Chad. So apart of riding the haloeffect, they also want to ride their cock while their wives record.

Because we're ugly.

:yes:
we're a scape goat

But if your life is great, what in society could hurt you? If our ideas thrive, how are Chads threatened at all?
How are incels a “social poison” that threatens normies?

How are incels a “social poison” that threatens normies?

You mean based on what people think an incel is? Just look at the posts on this forum. If these ideas prevail, most people in the world will be unhappy.

You mean based on what people think an incel is? Just look at the posts on this forum. If these ideas prevail, most people in the world will be unhappy.
I use to post incel content on tiktok and Instagram and all the normies thought I was some bad guy who was going to go ER

What ideas prevailing will make most people unhappy and how exactly?

You are happy when you have nothing to lose or when you have everything

Normies are in between so they hate us, but love chads because gay or want to be like them

Like I always see normies the one hating on incels I never seen a Chad hate on us incels i seen a lot of chads agree with our incel ideology
The only time I probably see a Chad hating on incels when he want to take advantage to make money by selling stupid lookmaxx courses
Chad is busy getting blow job from 16 yr old angelic blonde stace you fucking retard! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

What ideas prevailing will make most people unhappy and how exactly?

Let's just take a random look at the front page of Inceldom Discussion right now.

Nazi iconography right off the bat...

Support of suicide...

Insulting women just for the fun of insulting the opposite sex...

We use terms like "ricecel" because we have an atypical fixation on race...

"Look at this cheating woman, isn't this such a statement about women in general?"

Glorifying murderers...

"Foid"

"Currywhore"

"Woman bad"

THA JUUUIIIIIICE

Absence of sympathy for dead teenagers...

More fixation on race...

A masculinity so toxic that you're ready to die in a war regardless of cause...

How to beat women and rule the world...

I'm not even halfway down the page yet.

Let's just take a random look at the front page of Inceldom Discussion right now.

Nazi iconography right off the bat...

Support of suicide...

Insulting women just for the fun of insulting the opposite sex...

We use terms like "ricecel" because we have an atypical fixation on race...

"Look at this cheating woman, isn't this such a statement about women in general?"

Glorifying murderers...

"Foid"

"Currywhore"

"Woman bad"

THA JUUUIIIIIICE

Absence of sympathy for dead teenagers...

More fixation on race...

A masculinity so toxic that you're ready to die in a war regardless of cause...

How to beat women and rule the world...

I'm not even halfway down the page yet.
Ok so you just listed a bunch of threads. What’s your point?

Ok so you just listed a bunch of threads. What’s your point?

These are the ideas and opinions we represent, according to our prevailing reputation. That's why people hate us. Because they hate ideas like these and don't want to see them win or spread.

These are the ideas and opinions we represent, according to our prevailing reputation. That's why people hate us. Because they hate ideas like these and don't want to see them win or spread.
How are these ideas a threat though?

I got bullied and abused by Chads all throughout school. Adult Chads are too busy rooting chicks to care about me now.

Because Chad's have better things to do like to fuck the 20 women lined up for them instead of sitting on reddit shitting on us.

Because Chad's have better things to do like to fuck the 20 women lined up for them instead of sitting on reddit shitting on us.

Exactly this. In addition, Chads have also had positive reinforcement their entire lives, so they generally don't have much hate in them to begin with.

Last edited:
So basically people just think incels are just some form of bigots?

Yes, we are very famous for being bigots. Not saying we all are, but that's very clearly the reputation we have.

Cope.
Humanity never viewed happiness as an ideal.
Otherwise self-sacrifice wouldn't be so valued.

Cope.
Humanity never viewed happiness as an ideal.
Otherwise self-sacrifice wouldn't be so valued.

Happiness doesn't have to mean selfishness, nor does selflessness have to mean "Life doesn't matter and I should be dead."

Most people tolerate sexism against men.

Not on paper. There's an argument to be made that we don't say enough about sexism towards men, but few will outright say "It's okay to be sexist towards men."

Yes, we incels are always picked on by others especially when normies bully us

Everything. If your at the top of society then you literally have everything to lose. The reason why normies hate incels is the same as to why the middle class hates the poor; there one fuck up away from becoming one. They also don't shit talk chad cause they have that Republican temporarily embarrassed millionaire mindset. They really think that if they work hard, grind at work, and listen to Andrew Tate and then they'll become chad. It's a broken system.

Chads enjoy life too much . They only pity us

Everything. If your at the top of society then you literally have everything to lose. The reason why normies hate incels is the same as to why the middle class hates the poor; there one fuck up away from becoming one. They also don't shit talk chad cause they have that Republican temporarily embarrassed millionaire mindset. They really think that if they work hard, grind at work, and listen to Andrew Tate and then they'll become chad. It's a broken system.
Spot on. The normies really do think they can become Chad next year, and be rich, etc. It is a cope; take away three inches of height from a normie and most of the time you get an Incel.
You used to see this with the old pick up forums, delusional idiots who thought being overconfident would make them ascend.

Spot on. The normies really do think they can become Chad next year, and be rich, etc. It is a cope; take away three inches of height from a normie and most of the time you get an Incel.
You used to see this with the old pick up forums, delusional idiots who thought being overconfident would make them ascend.
Exactly. And honestly Chads should be scared of incels (some of the smart ones already are.) since they are both men with nothing to lose and are the majority of men. If alot of unwanted men get radicalized then death and destruction is inevitable. And who's gonna be number one on the kill list? Chad and Tyrone.