Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to beat women and rule the world

• Thread starter Banished Knight
  • Start date
B

Banished Knight

Greycel
The problem with why we incels are losing to women and their skinny thug boyfriends is because we are not doing anything about it. Well one may ask what can we do? I say that the answer is already here. The technology that is allowing this is crisper. Using this technology the instruments for creating life is in our hands not women. If we allied ourselves and gained enough money and resources and maybe allied ourselves with china and other intellectuals we could bring this about and have all the women slaves we want. The apes that walk around all proud know this and they know the decline of the west is coming so that is why they are so angry. But victory over them and this shit anti culture is soon but we should work harder and nonstop to make this sooner. Alright soldiers good looking out peace and love. ✌️

shut up GrAY

I like the positivity but that is not going to happen for a few reasons, 1. Just browsing the forum you can see how many arguments there are, how are we going to ally with some of the biggest nations in the world. 2. The global (((elites))) won’t let an incel uprising happen they will crush us. 3. The general populace doesn’t care about incel opinions unfortunately

Op:
1112d0899d362bce1c06652cdbdac690

Welcome to .is brocel

China isn't helping u lol

No politician or ideology can help us, all women are lookists

The problem with why we incels are losing to women and their skinny thug boyfriends is because we are not doing anything about it. Well one may ask what can we do? I say that the answer is already here. The technology that is allowing this is crisper.
The better answer is to just allow Geneticially Modified Babies. Every baby will grow up to be 7'2 with Blond Hair and Blue Eyes with Gigachad features like the Spartans in Halo. Although we'd all look the same, there'd be no racism, no othering, no bullying, no inequality. A peaceful, productive, fertile society through attrition.

The reality is the genetically inferior are a virus, a disease, a stain on society. And living like an incel, desperate for even an iota of safe, long-term, and consistent attention, is not worth living.

The foids get that consistent attention all the time. I met this Stacy who said she was lonely, didn't have any friends, and that she wanted a best friend out of me. I was so happy to hear that!! I thought to myself, "I want a best friend too! And she's pretty, oh boy, I think I might have a gem of a wingman too!" I extended three invitations last week: either to hang out; come over to my place and make S'mores in front of the fireplace; or lounge in my garden. Every time, she said she couldn't because she was with a new friend. I saw her IG posts and it was true, she was either at the liquor store, eating seafood, or cooking dinner with a brand new friend. Its amazing how quickly these Stacy's get attention so quickly, just for existing. It was so easy for Stacy to forget about our "best friendship". While I sit in front of the fireplace, alone, making S'mores, by myself.

We should never have been born.

I like the positivity but that is not going to happen for a few reasons, 1. Just browsing the forum you can see how many arguments there are, how are we going to ally with some of the biggest nations in the world. 2. The global (((elites))) won’t let an incel uprising happen they will crush us. 3. The general populace doesn’t care about incel opinions unfortunately
Thank you that’s what we need not these fake incels who pretend to be incels or care that they don’t get women being a bunch of Debbie downers. We need to win and the cause will win eventually it’s just we need to be there in time to enjoy it.

The better answer is to just allow Geneticially Modified Babies. Every baby will grow up to be 7'2 with Blond Hair and Blue Eyes with Gigachad features like the Spartans in Halo. Although we'd all look the same, there'd be no racism, no othering, no bullying, no inequality. A peaceful, productive, fertile society through attrition.

The reality is the genetically inferior are a virus, a disease, a stain on society. And living like an incel, desperate for even an iota of safe, long-term, and consistent attention, is not worth living.

The foids get that consistent attention all the time. I met this Stacy who said she was lonely, didn't have any friends, and that she wanted a best friend out of me. I was so happy to hear that!! I thought to myself, "I want a best friend too! And she's pretty, oh boy, I think I might have a gem of a wingman too!" I extended three invitations last week: either to hang out; come over to my place and make S'mores in front of the fireplace; or lounge in my garden. Every time, she said she couldn't because she was with a new friend. I saw her IG posts and it was true, she was either at the liquor store, eating seafood, or cooking dinner with a brand new friend. Its amazing how quickly these Stacy's get attention so quickly, just for existing. It was so easy for Stacy to forget about our "best friendship". While I sit in front of the fireplace, alone, making S'mores, by myself.

We should never have been born.
I mean the type of guys women like now especially in gen z are thugs and black guys so it really is all subjective and if you realize that you will probably get angrier but in exchange you will see that the attributes we incels are hated for are actually our greatest power

No politician or ideology can help us, all women are lookists
No but technology and money can and will always be the answer not an easy one but the only one and one that will always work on materialistic and egotistical people which is most of them lol

We incels are hated for our intelligence, softness, kind hearts, and good nature, the typical nice guy kind of, but these are the attributes that are necessary for the founding and maintenance of a civilization. They look down on us for our intelligence but they will be outsmarted, they hate us for our softness but that will be used to create bonds with other incels, same with our hearts and good nature but only for ourselves, they get nothing but hate and that hate will take on the form of us using our intelligence to plot and scheme and destroy the foids and cucks and oh so beloved chad and Tyrone especially Tyrone

they will be
ROFLCOPTER!!! Go predict the stock market or something instead of writing such inane platitudes.

but these are the attributes that are necessary for the founding and maintenance of a civilization

FUCKING Bullshit. Kindness doesn't work. All kindness gives you is a Fake Number, Being called a Pillsbury Doughboy, and a StacyBitch who feigns being a "Best Friend".

Last edited:
ROFLCOPTER!!! Go predict the stock market or something instead of writing such inane platitudes.

FUCKING Bullshit. Kindness doesn't work. All kindness gives you is a Fake Number, Being called a Pillsbury Doughboy, and a StacyBitch who feigns being a "Best Friend".
That’s if you give it to the wrong person give it instead to fellow incels and form alliances and plan some stuff

Cucked
If normshit men start harassing holes more in public the incel problem would be slve because we are naturally nicer people

u have to get ur postcount up before writing serious topics because nobodys gonna read them
People read and there are a lot of replies and useful answers to my questions. If you do not agree that’s that but if any incels agree with me then and want to join my movement then that goes on

Cucked
If normshit men start harassing holes more in public the incel problem would be slve because we are naturally nicer people
I mean they do they just get away with it and Stacy laughs and is entertained we look at her general direction she fills with evil malice and wants call us creeps and rapists just so she can get a sick sense of euphoria from it knowing she is lying

I mean they do they just get away with it and Stacy laughs and is entertained we look at her general direction she fills with evil malice and wants call us creeps and rapists just so she can get a sick sense of euphoria from it knowing she is lying
Yeah but in liberal cities like where I am cops dont give a fuck (in gta) especially if you are minority even shit skins get away with grape here

Yeah but in liberal cities like where I am cops dont give a fuck (in gta) especially if you are minority even shit skins get away with grape here
I mean what is up with women liking black guys

Not what I said
That's exactly what you said. In fact, your entire paragraph can be summarized as, "Kill them with kindness." I'm back on the Incel Forums to let the world know that I tried all the techniques suggested by the BluePillers, like 3 hours of therapy per day, and "Live in the moment", and "Just make casual conversation" and "Just be a friend" (Which I was and poor lonely StacyBitch rejected all three of my invitations to hang out in favor of her new friends). Now I'm back to let y'all know that kindness doesn't kill them. It only drains you of mana to the point of nearly killing you.

That's exactly what you said. In fact, your entire paragraph can be summarized as, "Kill them with kindness." I'm back on the Incel Forums to let the world know that I tried all the techniques suggested by the BluePillers, like 3 hours of therapy per day, and "Live in the moment", and "Just make casual conversation" and "Just be a friend" (Which I was and poor lonely StacyBitch rejected all three of my invitations to hang out in favor of her new friends). Now I'm back to let y'all know that kindness doesn't kill them. It only drains you of mana to the point of nearly killing you.
No I said be kind to fellow incels

We incels are hated for our intelligence, softness, kind hearts, and good nature, the typical nice guy kind of, but these are the attributes that are necessary for the founding and maintenance of a civilization. They look down on us for our intelligence but they will be outsmarted, they hate us for our softness but that will be used to create bonds with other incels, same with our hearts and good nature but only for ourselves, they get nothing but hate and that hate will take on the form of us using our intelligence to plot and scheme and destroy the foids and cucks and oh so beloved chad and Tyrone especially Tyrone
100% agree. Its all well and good to get the badboy and this is what they chase. But when it all turns to shit and Tyrone the baby daddy has beaten her ass and fucked off, they look for a nice guy who treats them with kindness... but chase the Chad to begin with .. makes no sense

Try selling 3d printers to the black community. The girl that rejected you is probably some nigger loving whore right? Get some legal vengeance

100% agree. Its all well and good to get the badboy and this is what they chase. But when it all turns to shit and Tyrone the baby daddy has beaten her ass and fucked off, they look for a nice guy who treats them with kindness... but chase the Chad to begin with .. makes no sense
Who said women made sense right? They are animals and are the most masculine beings on this earth. They only pretend to be soft and feminine so they can make encourage violence in men and reward violence. But the reality is that the woman is the most toxicly masculine being on this earth and any softness kindness or compassion and morals make her fill with hatred

Global cuckoldry done against us by Chad and the billionaire elites
Even Chad is into getting cucked by black guys man we gotta start killing people

Even Chad is into getting cucked by black guys man we gotta start killing people
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Fucking we need incel SS waffen squad to go to black area round up every nigger and burn them at the stake (in mein kraft)

Females make 50% of the population. No country can thrive with oppressing half of their population in the modern world. The politicians running the show aren't incels and don't share our pain. No one's coming to help us.

I mean china is colonizing Africa and the Caribbean and are about the genocide them which is so funny because Hollywood wants to portray them as weak and not masculine. Oh how the tables turn. They are going to inherit the world. That should have been us you know. But I guess we aren’t worthy after all. Because of these white cucks.

3. The general populace doesn’t care about incel opinions unfortunately

To this point I say... we are fast approaching the general population BECOMING incel, if we're not there already.

Gigabased

No Average black guy is mogging Chad, the only black man that does by definition is Gigatyrone.

No Average black guy is mogging Chad, the only black man that does by definition is Gigatyrone.
he doesn't have to mog Chad for the foid to cheat with him jfl

foids love infidelity

he doesn't have to mog Chad for the foid to cheat with him jfl

foids love infidelity
Foids love infidelity when it means getting a better looking man, they go for looks alone, no foid will ever choose an inferior man just because he is a different race.