Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is Israel preventing food from getting to Palestinian children?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I understand the war, but why prevent the people of Palestine, especially the children from getting food. Seems fucked up to make children starve.

The US is forced to air drop rations and use some bullshit floating dock to get food in.

I understand the war, but why prevent the people of Palestine, especially the children from getting food. Seems fucked up to make children starve.

The US is forced to air drop rations and use some bullshit floating dock to get food in.
Why support israel at all, They basically stole the land from the palestinians over time, Just like the US israel is also colonizers.

to Israel government, civilians of Palestine and Gaza are not even considered as humans.

they hate non-jews

Because the children are dangerous terrorists that rape women

Because Jews like @faded are inherently evil. And need to placed in an oven where they belong.

Starving the children will stunt their growth thereby making them easier to enslave/exterminate in the future.
Jews will harm goyim anyway they can anytime they can.

Because Jews like @faded are inherently evil. And need to placed in an oven where they belong.

Run bulldozer over all kikes

Stfu

You're seriously asking this, aren't you? How are you not black pilled on Israel and Talmudic Jews?

They want to torture them as much as possible before they drop a nuke to finish them off.