Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why is Hitler taught more in schools than Stalin?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
my teacher asked this question and nobody knew why even though Stalin killed more people, this is a serious question

Because Hitler had the swag.

Hitler was a far better leader than Stalin and only made dumb choices in the end.

Hitler had Charisma. Stalin was short with a face ravaged by smallpox and a deformed arm.

Racial orientation (even though stalin was too, but against the non important races lol)
And it fits in with the sjw agenda. Russians are white, but Germany attacked nonwhites explicitly bc they were not white.
Everything is propaganda to sabotage those who would oppose the powerful, and whites are the most capable.

Because (((they))) control the education system. What you learn and don’t learn is up to (((them)))

All Americans know what the holocaust is, how many Americans know what the holodomor is? Not a lot I’d wager.

because stalin allied with us in the war im0

Because (((they))) control the education system. What you learn and don’t learn is up to (((them)))

All Americans know what the holocaust is, how many Americans know what the holodomor is? Not a lot I’d wager.
Almost none do I can confirm.

Who the fuck cares?

Because the west went to war with hitler not stalin. Also (((they))) have a part to play.

Hitler lost in the war

Hitler or stalin cannot fix your face. past is past.

Because he lost the War, and is synonym of "pure evil".
Note, how none of the good things he did are taught.
After all, He was Time Magazine person of the year in 1938 (followed the year after by Stalin). He organized the Olympics in Berlin in 1936. He was liked by Americans, until Britain declared war to Germany in 1939, and Japanese strickes on Pearl Harbor.

Simple. He scares (((them))) way more than Stalin ever could

Because all the leftist cucks would get offended because you're talking bad things about the holy communist leader

Media in the west have depicted Hitler as a raving lunatic. But he was definitely not. This is the only audio-recording of Hitler having a conversation, he sounds 100% NT and speaks with a Chad-voice. The jews tricked americans into fighting on the wrong side.

at least in the US:
because the USSR was an ally and Germany was an enemy, not a mystery
war allies and enemies tend to define historical interpretations by the countries involved

Why Hitler? Why Stalin? Why not Mao Zedong? 100 million deaths on his name. At least Hitler and Stalin killed their enemies. Mao killed his own. That's what makes him all the more brutal. It's only natural to kill your enemies, but not your own.

LUL Hitler was a CHAD hence why he was so popular. Stalin was a turbmanlet with anger issues.

my teacher asked this question and nobody knew why even though Stalin killed more people, this is a serious question
He didn't. Stalin was a good guy. Hitler is being taught about more because he is more important historically as he was the absolute worst human being to have ever lived.
Hitler was a far better leader than Stalin and only made dumb choices in the end.
Compare 1933 Germany with 1945 Germany

then

Compare 1924 Russia with 1953 Russia

Last edited:
Some quotes that Goebbels made, which I can only support:

aea38084645835b60fe5ce9cd186704e.jpg

damlnsa-adb2ea2d-155f-4925-a54b-f8a4ed3a4877.jpg

t90dnt3ix1k01.jpg

goebells-quote.jpg

joseph-goebbels-quote-lbw9v3l.jpg

Didn't Hitler shut down Jew run central banks in Germany and create their own currency?

I could write a high IQ post, but I'm on my phone.

All I am going to say that History is a set of lies agreed upon, and that the best man is always the most hated one.

The "Jews" are the invisible hand that rule the world.

The Jews were afraid that other countries would adopt national currency and kick the central bankers out (jews).

Because he lost the War, and is synonym of "pure evil".
Note, how none of the good things he did are taught.
After all, He was Time Magazine person of the year in 1938 (followed the year after by Stalin). He organized the Olympics in Berlin in 1936. He was liked by Americans, until Britain declared war to Germany in 1939, and Japanese strickes on Pearl Harbor.

WHO funded Britain so they could go to war.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Politics isn't my area of expertise. But I can tell even 400 B.C. the Greeks knew of the cunning of the Jew. The Jews are not a meme, they are the invisible hand behind all of the world governments.

The absolute state of SFcels.is in 2019.

Boy these pretzels make me thirsty.