Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Is Everyone Leaving?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Why da fuck is everyone leaving this bludclart forum?

Literally seen so many really active posters leave the forum after requesting to be banned

this is a pretty negative place, I can see why people might want to leave

Because the mods allow Vman to bully them

I guess some people just need a break
Pls some are tired of the fakecels

jackbud said:
this is a pretty negative place, I can see why people might want to leave

It's realism, not pessimism.

UncannyValley said:
It's realism, not pessimism.

Realism is negative as fuck my man. Leaving this forum is cope, but sometimes cope is necessary to prevent suicide.

Because it shows that many here couldn't handle the brutal truth, so they leave because it's apparently "negative", but what they fail to understand is that our reality as subhumans is negative anyways.

14 years old

Attachments

• 1519095020269.jpg
    1519095020269.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 159
Yoyo said:
that girl is 14 years old ?  ?

ya [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/55929[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]31/teen-youtube-star-isabelly-crist[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ine-santos-14-brain-dead-in-hospita[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]l-after-being-shot-in-the-head-duri[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ng-a-road-rage-row/[/font]

Indari said:
ya [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/55929[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]31/teen-youtube-star-isabelly-crist[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ine-santos-14-brain-dead-in-hospita[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]l-after-being-shot-in-the-head-duri[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ng-a-road-rage-row/[/font]

. I wonder why've she is half naked in most of her photos at 14 years old.

Fuck. 14? I bet she'd already had more than 14 different cocks in her already.

Ever since after the V-Day shooting, this forum has been pretty boring the past week. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or because a lot of 'prominent' members left.

this is all i do besides play xbox and cope in r/short really, i need this place, ive been looking for a place like this for a while now

they think this place has a negative impact on their lives.
mGKuPcC.png

idk why people make a post about leaving. If you leave, just leave. No one will really care.

People who announce their 'leaving' arent gone for long

Posters come and go, it's been like this since the PuaHate days. Still gaining members though even with the strict rules and all the bans.

Who cares? People come and go. I know maybe a handful of people here but we're all in this together.