Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: voting for far-right parties

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Leader of the Tallfag Extermination Squad | TES
★★★★★
Its over. The elections are soon yet I will be most likely voting for a far right party here which opposes Democracy.

I denounce (((democracy))) I cannot NEETbuxmaxx either way so why the fuck would I need democracy?

Rot while everyone else has fun? Fuck that shit.

Also this party has around 0000,1% chance of entering the parliament.

Voting is a normie trait

I would vote for a far-right party, if we had one here in Shitmerica.

Ideally, I would vote for some anti-work party that offers neetbux, but those dont exist & would be taken over by globohomo leftists.

I voted for Trump in 2020, because he pissed off a lot of groups I hated, the memes about him were S-tier also.

Ideally, I would vote for some anti-work party that offers neetbux, but those dont exist & would be taken over by globohomo leftists.

I voted for Trump in 2020, because he pissed off a lot of groups I hated, the memes about him were S-tier also.
Donald Trump serves kikes more than Joe Biden, he is not based and never built a wall btw.

He promises something and never does it. He's only good at cheering for the zionists and speaking against muslims.

Trump was also invited to the Epstein land he's the definition of an oligarch kike who gets financed by you know whom.

I’m hoping trump wins; it’d be good for crypto. But truth is it doesn’t matter who the goyim vote for as the winners already been decided

Every prominent American "far-right" figure is completely compromised.

The Project 2025 looks interesting though.

Donald Trump serves kikes more than Joe Biden, he is not based and never built a wall btw.

He promises something and never does it. He's only good at cheering for the zionists and speaking against muslims.

Trump was also invited to the Epstein land he's the definition of an oligarch kike who gets financed by you know whom.
I know he's a Zionist(didnt at the time) but he was less of an evil imo, since like I said he at least pissed off liberals, foids, SJWs, etc.