Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do mods not enforce the rules ?

100% facts. I got a warning the other day for implying India was a failed civilization, because apparently that counts as racebait.

But ACTUAL racebait is perfectly fine as long as you have a high enough post count
Probably because the mod that warned you is a coping indian

mods are here to suck master's dick

even reddit mods are better at enforcing reddit woke rules than our mods enforcing our rules

"Ban everyone whos opinion slightly differs from my mine :soy: :bluepill: "
LESBIAN RULE LITERALLY GAY
I'm just taking the piss ffs calm down.

PS: only premium members of the Incellic Council (TM) reports are read. To become a member, you have to bribe a mod.
PSS: You didn't hear this from me.

the mods are pro sexhavers due to being fakecels

even reddit mods are better at enforcing reddit woke rules than our mods enforcing our rules
Now thats cope. We have among the most chill mods on the entire internet. How many other forums exist where you can critisize or even insult mods (to a certain degree) without getting banned ?

LESBIAN RULE LITERALLY GAY
I'm just taking the piss ffs calm down.

PS: only premium members of the Incellic Council (TM) reports are read. To become a member, you have to bribe a mod.
PSS: You didn't hear this from me.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about