Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is every Anglo-Saxon a cognitively lobotomized coward?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Ok since @DarkStarDown complains about anti-White hate, I thought I join in. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Anglo Saxons born since post WW2 are all cowards who, whenever faced with a difficult choice and obligation of upholding their racial and cultural behaviors, consistently choose acquiescence, compliance, and in general the path of avoiding conflict over risky option of sacrifice, hazard, loss from asserting their rights and privileges, thereby allowing non-Whites to infiltrate, degrade, and destroy all of their institutions from education, to religion, and to family/dating/relationships.

Even the most stalwart right wing Anglo is scared to unapologetically say that White Lives Matter and that White Lives and living standards are being destroyed by jewish rulers, their shitskin army of invaders, and of course their misandrist whore childless women.

White ethnonationalists will ENDLESSLY complain on social media and post edgy memes hating on shitskin but they dare not voluntarily form militias to protect their border from shitskin invasion. Why? Its not only because they're scared of the backlash from mainstream media and government, but also unwilling to sacrifice their material comforts. The best they can do in the face of shitskin invasion of their neighborhoods and communities is flee to safer spaces until even those spaces aren't safe from nigger crime anymore.

They won't ever look at themselves and introspect. They won't ever stand up against their soys and their whore women who refuse to fulfill their maternal obligations of childrearing. ANGLOS ARE SCARED OF NEGROS, SPICS, AND EVEN THEIR OWN WOMEN, but in their own mind, their cowardice is never their fault.

Last edited:
I wish we whites were as brave as curries :feelsbadman:
I will never have the courage to shit on the streets
 85319913 poop protest

View attachment 1175212
You'll never have thr courage to rape white women too. Imagine having a 14 year old daughter and she brings home an old bearded paki nigger who he gtoomed to fuck her brains out in her pink decorated children's room, while you have to lay next to your saggy old wife who only lets you touch her once every few months. Brutal.

I find it hard to believe that they conquered most of the world, but for some reason decided to throw it all away and become slaves for kikes instead. Seems like I'm living in some shitty simulator.

You'll never have thr courage to rape white women too.
tbh. Muslims are based for sexually enslaving women and making them breed at the earliest. Its why their population is expanding while """dignified""" and """civilized""" White populations are dwindling away.

Ok since @DarkStarDown complains about anti-White hate, I thought I join in. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Anglo Saxons born since post WW2 are all cowards who, whenever faced with a difficult choice and obligation of upholding their racial and cultural behaviors, consistently choose acquiescence, compliance, and in general the path of avoiding conflict over risky option of sacrifice, hazard, loss from asserting their rights and privileges, thereby allowing non-Whites to infiltrate, degrade, and destroy all of their institutions from education, to religion, and to family/dating/relationships.

Even the most stalwart right wing Anglo is scared to unapologetically say that White Lives Matter and that White Lives and living standards are being destroyed by jewish rulers, their shitskin army of invaders, and of course their misandrist whore childless women.

White ethnonationalists will ENDLESSLY complain on social media and post edgy memes hating on shitskin but they dare not voluntarily form militias to protect their border from shitskin invasion. Why? Its not only because they're scared of the backlash from mainstream media and government, but also unwilling to sacrifice their material comforts. The best they can do in the face of shitskin invasion of their neighborhoods and communities is flee to safer spaces until even those spaces aren't safe from nigger crime anymore.

They won't ever look at themselves and introspect. They won't ever stand up against their soys and their whore women who refuse to fulfill their maternal obligations of childrearing. ANGLOS ARE SCARED OF NEGROS, SPICS, AND EVEN THEIR OWN WOMEN, but in their own mind, their cowardice is never their fault.
They are CONSOOMERS of the highest order. The average white male cares more about video games, new star wars movie and his fav sports team than he does about country and life.

I find it hard to believe that they conquered most of the world, but for some reason decided to throw it all away and become slaves for kikes instead. Seems like I'm living in some shitty simulator.
Same. How did they become total cucks in just 80 years? :lul:

They are CONSOOMERS of the highest order. The average white male cares more about video games, new star wars movie and his fav sports team than he does about country and life.
This is the unfortunate but highest truth about Whites. They are the most indulgent and hence most degraded and weak. Even muscle-bound metrosexual Chad is weak because he can't endure hardship, starvation, and sacrifice.

You'll never have thr courage to rape white women too. Imagine having a 14 year old daughter and she brings home an old bearded paki nigger who he gtoomed to fuck her brains out in her pink decorated children's room, while you have to lay next to your saggy old wife who only lets you touch her once every few months. Brutal.

View attachment 1175213View attachment 1175214
Why do you hate whites this much? :feelskek:

I though Christ cuck rice bags are mental slaves to whites, at least that's the case in Telugu Christians

Even muscle-bound metrosexual Chad is weak because he can't endure hardship, starvation, and sacrifice.
Those """chads""" would get eaten up the average Third worlder who is accustmed to hardship and violence. This is essentially strong barbarians destroying weak indulgent Romans all over again.

View attachment 1175212
Signing a contract with their shit?

Instead of a blood contract, is it a shit contract?

I'm genuinely confused, why the fuck are they shitting on pieces of paper, will they properly dispose of the shit, like roll it up and store it in their pockets and dump it in a toilet?

Why the fuck are they shitting on pieces of paper on a public road?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why do you hate whites this much? :feelskek:

I though Christ cuck rice bags are mental slaves to whites, at least that's the case in Telugu Christians
I don't hate whites irl. I only hate the whites on the forum.

All of this talk coming from a literal mind broken cuck who hates anyone who doesn't want total extermination of his race
I am not a coward. White bluepilled and redpilled normie cucks like you aspire for endless self-improvement, I am mentally strong enough to recognize that curries have very low potential and handicapped by an oppressive sub-tropical climate and scarcity prone geography which will never allow them to reach the level of second-world countries, let alone first world.

Thats where decades of jewish subversion gets you

We're not scared of subhumans, we're scared of going to jail for speaking facts about subhumans.

Did you know in europe you get a 12 month prison sentence for questioning the holocaust?

Did you know last year many US states passed a law allowing you to face prison time for having antisemitic memes on your phone?

Did you know canada is currently working to pass a law that allows a LIFE SENTENCE for "hate speech" against non-whites?

Did you know every attempt by white people to organize and take action has been shut down by the fbi?

There is nothing we can do. We can keep trying to redpill people online but in terms of real world activism there is nothing we can do. We have to just keep teaching normies about jews and maybe one day there will be enough people on our side to call for them to get kicked out of positions of power.

Signing a contract with their shit?

Instead of a blood contract, is it a shit contract?

I'm genuinely confused, why the fuck are they shitting on pieces of paper, will they properly dispose of the shit, like roll it up and store it in their pockets and dump it in a toilet?

Why the fuck are they shitting on pieces of paper on a public road?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
they were protesting something, they were mad at the government or some shit

I am not a coward. White bluepilled and redpilled normie cucks like you aspire for endless self-improvement, I am mentally strong enough to recognize that curries have very low potential and handicapped by an oppressive sub-tropical climate and scarcity prone geography which will never allow them to reach the level of second-world countries, let alone first world.
Okay cuckold continue jerking off to penectomy

We're not scared of subhumans, we're scared of going to jail for speaking facts about subhumans.
Yes I know that your people are scared of enduring hardship like some prison time. I pointed this out in OP.
Did you know in europe you get a 12 month prison sentence for questioning the holocaust?
If all of you spoke out in large enough numbers, do you really think they could really but all of you in prison? That would cripple all of law enforcement! And why didn't any of you speak out when such laws were being passed?
There is nothing we can do.
Because you are scared. Simple as that. Scared of losing your wonderful indulgent utopic lives. Scared of suffering, scared of hell, scared of punishment.

Okay cuckold continue jerking off to penectomy
I violently jerk off to shitskins being mowed down by machine guns in large quantities. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Those """chads""" would get eaten up the average Third worlder who is accustmed to hardship and violence. This is essentially strong barbarians destroying weak indulgent Romans all over again.
But they want to be a part of a Roman empire because they considered Roman culture superior.

But they want to be a part of a Roman empire because they considered Roman culture superior.
And Shitskins want the same except instead of white culture they want white women

Who the fuck protests by shitting on pieces of paper mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: , there have to be better ways to protests(boycotts, strikes) I can think of so many ways to protest
yeah but they're low inhib as fuck so they just be doing whatever

Yes. One side is molded by hardship, starvation, and lust while the other side hates to even conceive the idea of meaningless suffering.

my two cents are that you're right for wanting to improve your people, abandoning them is cucked
Thanks :feelsokman: @wereq will call you "bluepilled" for this though :lul:

If all of you spoke out in large enough numbers, do you really think they could really but all of you in prison?
Actually yes. There were well over a thousand men imprisoned after january 6th. The jews in power dont play around. They will do everything to get rid of every last dissident.

And why didn't any of you speak out when such laws were being passed?
They are passed in secret. I didnt find out about these laws until months after they happened, and i only found out because it was mentioned in a telegram channel thats posts some pro-white stuff. How are normies supposed to know these laws were ever passed?

Scared of losing your wonderful indulgent utopic lives. Scared of suffering, scared of hell, scared of punishment.
We dont have wonderful or utopic lives, we cant even go to walmart without watching some subhuman stab an elderly white man on the way there.

You would also be scared of punishment if being racist was a crime where you're from. You cant relate because you live in a mostly homogenous society. Imagine 55 million Africans suddenly plagued your country and were committing murder and rape all over the place left and right (granted youre probably used to that because you live in india) and you werent allowed to speak up about it. You wouldnt speak up either, because one person speaking up wont change a thing whem theres millions of invaders. And organizing with like minded people isnt an option because youd get arrested by authorities.

Not everyone can self-improve and not every self-improver can reach the standards set by society.
With eugenics we can, anyone can.

Actually yes. There were well over a thousand men imprisoned after january 6th. The jews in power dont play around. They will do everything to get rid of every last dissident.
They could never but a well-organized and trained group of 10 to 50 thousand men behind bars so easily.
How are normies supposed to know these laws were ever passed?
Normies are supposed to take active interest in politics rather than indulging in football games and barbeques. Whites have outsourced so much of their personal responsibilities to third parties like teachers, caregivers, administrators, bureaucrats, and politicians that they can't do anything on their own anymore.
We dont have wonderful or utopic lives, we cant even go to walmart without watching some subhuman stab an elderly white man on the way there.
Yes you do, compared to the rest of the world.
Imagine 55 million Africans suddenly plagued your country and were committing murder and rape all over the place left and right (granted youre probably used to that because you live in india) and you werent allowed to speak up about it. You wouldnt speak up either, because one person speaking up wont change a thing whem theres millions of invaders. And organizing with like minded people isnt an option because youd get arrested by authorities.
Stop justifying your cowardice. Niggers went from being slaves to ruling over you, so there's hope for you, but not when you are repulsed by hardship.

Implementing eugenics will eliminate 90 to 95% of the South Asian population moron.
No, eugenics isn't about elimination but also improvement. More like 50-60% won't reproduce at most in the worst

They could never but a well-organized and trained group of 10 to 50 thousand men behind bars so easily
They would never allow white people to put together a group of 10,000 to 50,000 people. Historically, groups usually get found out and shut down by feds by the time they hit 30 or so members

Normies are supposed to take active interest in politics rather than indulging in football games and barbeques.
I agree with you here.

But even when normies DO take interst in politics, this stuff gets zero news coverage. The only way people find out about radical anti-white laws like this is when some autist is going through the public records and whatnot and finds it, and then posts it to telegram.

Yes you do, compared to the rest of the world.
Is that why so many white people are moving to places like Thailand, Vietnam, Colombia, Argentina, eastern Europe, and even Russia for better lives? If this is a beautiful utopia then why are we moving to "underdeveloped" nations for a better life?

Stop justifying your cowardice. Niggers went from being slaves to ruling over you, so there's hope for you, but not when you are repulsed by hardship.
Nigger, WE ARE THE ONES WHO FREED THE SLAVES.

THEY DID NOT FREE THEMSELVES.

WE WENT TO WAR WITH OUR OWN PEOPLE TO FREE THE NIGGERS.

WE KILLED 250,000 WHITE AMERICANS SO WE COULD FREE THE NIGGERS.