Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Elliot Rogder basically worshipped by this forum?

How has Elliot Rodger become this sort of "incel-saint" ? There are so many others that make more sense if you want to "worship" a shooter.

Two examples:

Adam Lanza was a autistic virgin that never made any real friends and was sitting at his pc all day until he suddenly snapped.

Cho basically the same story.

I read Elliots manifesto. I looked at his videos and pictures, I looked at the family and their life. This guy was no Incel. He was more priviliged than 99 % of humans, put zero effort into using this privilege and then didn't even manage to kill the people he actually wanted to target. He was a pathetic loser, I bet most people on this forum wouldn't be incel if they had his resources.
Only fakecels idolize that trash, he killed his roomates, also the whole spree ended with twice the male victims than females. His actions helped women A LOT for him to be considered some kind of saint

Finally someone said it, he was a fucking whiny privileged bitch, holy fuck at just 20 years old he had no patience. Most of us at 28 years old struggling to make ends meet would kill for his place living in a beautiful place, costly university,rich asf dad. He could have easily flipped his life around if he just had patience
Instead he threw coffee on people and killed roomates

Fakecels idolize that bitch because they think they "trigger soyjaks" when all they're doing is giving their enemies caches upon caches of ammo

That is true, but he's still a "false prophet". He preached about the incel life altough he had above average looks and was rich. If he would have actually talked to women and not only make videos he would for sure have had success, for people like me there is no hope. But Elliot? Such a wasted life.
Not above average looks, let's not get carried away... :feelskek:

But he could have used that money to fuck so many women... it's foolish to even talk about that little daddy's bitch.

He's not worshipped here, GrAYcel. There's only a minority of ER cocksuckers. The rest of us think he was a narcissistic standardcel faggot who was stacy onrry. He killed incels too on his day of retribution. WTF for? Who knows.

How wasn't he incel?
because he had everything needed to have sex and couldn't because of his personality

Like, his actual personality

He wasn't involuntary, at all. He was just a little bitch. Incels suffer so much because of their looks and genuine problems, and he had everything he could but had a coal personality

He's not worshipped here, GrAYcel. There's only a minority of ER cocksuckers. The rest of us think he was a narcissistic standardcel faggot who was stacy onrry. He killed incels too on his day of retribution. WTF for? Who knows.
Yeah but they sure make a LOT of noise for such a minority.

Yeah but they sure make a LOT of noise for such a minority.
That's how minorities online usually work. Look at us. We're a sliver of a sliver of a sliver. Practically an invisible speck on the internet, yet we live rent-free in the heads of normies, feds, and even academic researchers. There are documentaries (all propaganda) and even a fucking movie - A FUCKING MOVIE KEK - on incels. It's hot garbage, of course, but the mere fact that somebody paid to have it made is just too funny. Entire countries have labelled us as terrorists for being lonely virgins angry at the current state of society. JFL :lul:

Low kill count = lame. The dude could have easily bagged.

He was a fakecel

Only fakecels idolize that trash, he killed his roomates, also the whole spree ended with twice the male victims than females. His actions helped women A LOT for him to be considered some kind of saint
Reminds me of Palestinian rats killing Jewish chads - still worth it.

Also, killing incels makes them stop their suffering. Killing chads punishes them. Killing is good either way lmao I'm a pro-mortalist anti-natalist & edgy.

how I hate that asshole and detest his effeminate face in that vehicle

Because he fought back against this cruel and inhumane society

his coverage by corporate media made him a funnel into incel forums.

also he was a great writer and expressed his chagrin of the incel life in a relatable way.

The same reason people make Patrick Bateman or columbine kids edits. It's edgy but also speaks to a true representation of us. Elliot was the most documented incel killer. His final speech about his final solution is probably the most iconic incel media. We want war with the normies. We will reduce them to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood

How has Elliot Rodger become this sort of "incel-saint" ? There are so many others that make more sense if you want to "worship" a shooter.

Two examples:

Adam Lanza was a autistic virgin that never made any real friends and was sitting at his pc all day until he suddenly snapped.

Cho basically the same story.

I read Elliots manifesto. I looked at his videos and pictures, I looked at the family and their life. This guy was no Incel. He was more priviliged than 99 % of humans, put zero effort into using this privilege and then didn't even manage to kill the people he actually wanted to target. He was a pathetic loser, I bet most people on this forum wouldn't be incel if they had his resources.
Damn straight on that last line. If I had the money, looks and car in college that he had, I would've been swimming in vagina 24/7.

Even though my username is ´SupremeGentlecel´, I dont worship him cause he would have Hated everyone on this forum. The guy was Narcissistic AF and actually murdered Nerdy incel looking students as well (from what ive heard). I dont condone violence against brocels, thats why.
However, his manifesto was based and Blackpilled as fuck, especially pointing out female nature.

Elliot Rodger failed.

Correct. And that's exactly the reason why he's worshipped in the first place. Nobody actually likes incels, not even incels themselves
I had never seen it that way. Yes. Maybe if weren't good looking, he wouldn't be liked by us. Maybe he wouldn't even be famous

I also read his manifesto. He was incel I think, at least locationcel

He was incel I think, at least locationcel. He was also early in the community. Like a pioneer. So the knowledge about geomaxxing was not even around