Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is Depression not simply called lack of sex?

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
There is only one reason for depression. Lack of sex. And if you do have sex than the sex isn't dirty enough, the girl isn't hot enough or you don't have enough different sex partners. Even the biggest subhuman would be happy if he could fuck hot sluts on a daily basis for free.

Because then women wouldnt be able to LARP as depressed :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Savas said:
There is only one reason for depression. Lack of sex. 

Makes me believe you have a quite a sweet life besides inceldom.

Life can be very creative about screwing you.

Yes, lack of sex should count as symptom for depression. Adult like humans need sex and its also part Maslows Hiecharcy of Needs, its the base for human coping.

AngelOfDisease said:
Yes, lack of sex should count as symptom for depression. Adult like humans need sex and its also part Maslows Hiecharcy of Needs, its the base for human coping.
As long as a man has health, food and sex he cannot be depressed.

Try to prove me otherwise

Because then femoids therapists would be out of business.

AngelOfDisease said:
Savas said:
There is only one reason for depression. Lack of sex.
Makes me believe you have a quite a sweet life besides inceldom.
Life can be very creative about screwing you.

Part of my depression is lack of sex, companionship, and not being able to have my oneitis but another portion is because of the hand I've been dealt in life.

fagotonabike said:

Something wrong. I am quoted in your post but the sentence is not mine.

AngelOfDisease said:
fagotonabike said:
Something wrong. I am quoted in your post but the sentence is not mine.
Its when you highlighted someones post but click on respond on another one.

Probably because the therapy industry makes tons of money out of femoids who want to think they are “depressed”.

Because it's NATURE i'm angry at. It's this life that I have to work EXTRA HARD to improve vs. everyone else who doesn't have to do shit is why i'm stuck and sad. Why would I be angry at people not wanting to be with me? Should people be angry at me for not wanting to be with them?

"There are incels who understand the world well, and incels who go tunnelvision mode hating only the women part of it, which is wrong since hate must be directed towards nature as a whole.

What the patriarchy loving incels don't get is that the issue is NOT women or degeneracy or any of that bullshit. It's lookism and halo effect, which are natural instincts, and which affect life in many many more ways than just getting women.

To me, women and sex are just a small part of what inceldom is."

Like it or not, hating women for not wanting you is a serious coping mechanism. You constantly delude yourself into thinking there's still hope by saying "it's the wimmens fault!". WRONG. You really think after EVERYTHING you learn, getting a girlfriend will just automatically make you happy? FUCK NO. The blackpill is the truth, the way of the world. It's FAR MORE than "omg stacey luv chad!".

fagotonabike said:

may I?

Salutextm said:
Because it's NATURE i'm angry at. It's this life that I have to work EXTRA HARD to improve vs. everyone else who doesn't have to do shit is why i'm stuck and sad. Why would I be angry at people not wanting to be with me? Should people be angry at me for not wanting to be with them?

"There are incels who understand the world well, and incels who go tunnelvision mode hating only the women part of it, which is wrong since hate must be directed towards nature as a whole.

What the patriarchy loving incels don't get is that the issue is NOT women or degeneracy or any of that bullshit. It's lookism and halo effect, which are natural instincts, and which affect life in many many more ways than just getting women.

To me, women and sex are just a small part of what inceldom is."

Like it or not, hating women for not wanting you is a serious coping mechanism. You constantly delude yourself into thinking there's still hope by saying "it's the wimmens fault!". WRONG. You really think after EVERYTHING you learn, getting a girlfriend will just automatically make you happy? FUCK NO. The blackpill is the truth, the way of the world. It's FAR MORE than "omg stacey luv chad!".

legit and agree

BUT

I hope you see the phallacy in it

fagotonabike said:
Do it faggot

there are children with legit depression

they got no sex drive whatsoever

agree with you that if people got what you said, the incidence of depression would drastically lower

nausea said:
legit and agree

BUT

I hope you see the phallacy in it

I do. I just figure "inceldom" and "blackpill" go hand in hand.  I guess I view the blackpill as the "ultimate truth" and "no coping" with it.

Bluepill= Escaping reality

Redpill= Coping with reality

Blackpill= accepting reality.

The lack of sex isn't what is really making me depressed, what is making me depressed is the fact that I can't do something I want and that no one finds me attractive. That really sucks.

Salutextm said:
I do. I just figure "inceldom" and "blackpill" go hand in hand.  I guess I view the blackpill as the "ultimate truth" and "no coping" with it.

Bluepill= Escaping reality

Redpill= Coping with reality

Blackpill= accepting reality.

yes agree

but what about society?

nausea said:
yes agree

but what about society?

I don't even know anymore. I don't think most people even thought about shit like this or would even take stuff like this into consideration. It would be too shocking. It's like when I was little, I used to get angry at the fellow hood black dudes for setting bad example for other black kids. But then I tried looking at it from from of their point of views and realized they act this way because they have no reason not to. People glorify that behavior so why would those type of black guys ever change if this behavior is working for them. So instead of getting angry I eventually stopped caring.

I think that's what you were asking? I'm sorry I'm honestly braindead atm

Salutextm said:
I don't even know anymore. I don't think most people even thought about shit like this or would even take stuff like this into consideration. It would be too shocking. It's like when I was little, I used to get angry at the fellow hood black dudes for setting bad example for other black kids. But then I tried looking at it from from of their point of views and realized they act this way because they have no reason not to. People glorify that behavior so why would those type of black guys ever change if this behavior is working for them. So instead of getting angry I eventually stopped caring.

yes I understand your answer fully I hope eh

you are somewhat proving my point imo

in this period I feed myself with jihad

Salutextm said:

u a wise nigga. Ever check out Gnosticism? This world and existence is corrupt at its core...

This is the most retarded thing i've ever read in my life

Sex makes everything better imho.

b-but stacey's brain has some sort of chemicals in it that make her depressed, despite there actually not being anything to be depressed about

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Salutextm said:
I don't even know anymore. I don't think most people even thought about shit like this or would even take stuff like this into consideration. It would be too shocking. It's like when I was little, I used to get angry at the fellow hood black dudes for setting bad example for other black kids. But then I tried looking at it from from of their point of views and realized they act this way because they have no reason not to. People glorify that behavior so why would those type of black guys ever change if this behavior is working for them. So instead of getting angry I eventually stopped caring.
u a wise nigga. Ever check out Gnosticism? This world and existence is corrupt at its core...

I think I heard about this like twice in my life. I'm definitely going to check it out though. This world is pretty rotten