Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is deleting threads and posts not allowed here?

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Its not fun knowing that if Glowies break into your account, home and collect data they can just go through all of your Incel.is post history and have dirt on you.
Even some family member or normie if they seize your email address they will be able to destroy you.

Some people would like to have privacy in world and it would be good to implement delete function.
Anyway nobody is reading threads made from 1 year ago... they should be deleted. No point of keeping permanent record but at least give option to delete it if someone wants:feelsseriously:

ask @mentalcel1 :society:

You can delete your account. No one wants to see historical posts be removed from here.

You can delete your account. No one wants to see historical posts be removed from here.
>no one wants
I do

Ok I will then just create 1000 accounts until I get tired, no point have everything connected to me
Also "historical" posts that nobody reads has no purpose. Threads are often repeated and nothing special new is said

>no one wants
I do

Ok I will then just create 1000 accounts until I get tired, no point have everything connected to me
Also "historical" posts that nobody reads has no purpose. Threads are often repeated and nothing special new is said
Posts by Chudur Budur are sacred

Dear federal agents.
All my posts are serious and i am a threat to society.
Under no assumptions should anything i write be taken as a joke.

:feelsYall:

If you ask the mods nicely they might delete it all for you. There's several users that have had it done.

Just don’t be a idiot and say shit you will regret later.

the internet should NEVER FORGET.

People need to live with consequences

Implying that we are incels because we did something wrong, which i disagree with
we choose to live.... we have other options too

the internet should NEVER FORGET.

People need to live with consequences
do women who whore themselves out on Camera and show butthole have consequences? Nope only incels

do women who whore themselves out on Camera and show butthole have consequences? Nope only incels
that's exactly why we need to live with the ethos to never delete. Understanding consequences comes naturally to an incel

Its not fun knowing that if Glowies break into your account, home and collect data they can just go through all of your Incel.is post history and have dirt on you.
Even some family member or normie if they seize your email address they will be able to destroy you.

Some people would like to have privacy in world and it would be good to implement delete function.
Anyway nobody is reading threads made from 1 year ago... they should be deleted. No point of keeping permanent record but at least give option to delete it if someone wants:feelsseriously:
prob cuz this site is ran by glowies

I requested once to put ID to private