Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why is deleting threads and posts not allowed here?

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 56m
Its not fun knowing that if Glowies break into your account, home and collect data they can just go through all of your Incel.is post history and have dirt on you.
Even some family member or normie if they seize your email address they will be able to destroy you.

Some people would like to have privacy in world and it would be good to implement delete function.
Anyway nobody is reading threads made from 1 year ago... they should be deleted. No point of keeping permanent record but at least give option to delete it if someone wants:feelsseriously:

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
35d 12h 4m
ask @mentalcel1 :society:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
101d 17h 38m
You can delete your account. No one wants to see historical posts be removed from here.

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 56m
You can delete your account. No one wants to see historical posts be removed from here.
>no one wants
I do

Ok I will then just create 1000 accounts until I get tired, no point have everything connected to me
Also "historical" posts that nobody reads has no purpose. Threads are often repeated and nothing special new is said

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
101d 17h 38m
>no one wants
I do

Ok I will then just create 1000 accounts until I get tired, no point have everything connected to me
Also "historical" posts that nobody reads has no purpose. Threads are often repeated and nothing special new is said
Posts by Chudur Budur are sacred

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Iramachio
★★★
45d 4h 17m
>no one wants
I do

Please don't shit up the forum with multiple accounts from you, that would be very annoying

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★
38d 7h 12m
Dear federal agents.
All my posts are serious and i am a threat to society.
Under no assumptions should anything i write be taken as a joke.

:feelsYall:

K

kaang

Captain
★★★★
86d 21h 40m
If you ask the mods nicely they might delete it all for you. There's several users that have had it done.

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★★
59d 3h 58m
Just don’t be a idiot and say shit you will regret later.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
123d 9h 17m
the internet should NEVER FORGET.

People need to live with consequences

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 56m
Implying that we are incels because we did something wrong, which i disagree with
we choose to live.... we have other options too

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 56m
the internet should NEVER FORGET.

People need to live with consequences
do women who whore themselves out on Camera and show butthole have consequences? Nope only incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Modcel
★★★★★
123d 9h 17m
do women who whore themselves out on Camera and show butthole have consequences? Nope only incels
that's exactly why we need to live with the ethos to never delete. Understanding consequences comes naturally to an incel

zionpill

zionpill

Officer
★★★
6d 21h 46m
Its not fun knowing that if Glowies break into your account, home and collect data they can just go through all of your Incel.is post history and have dirt on you.
Even some family member or normie if they seize your email address they will be able to destroy you.

Some people would like to have privacy in world and it would be good to implement delete function.
Anyway nobody is reading threads made from 1 year ago... they should be deleted. No point of keeping permanent record but at least give option to delete it if someone wants:feelsseriously:
prob cuz this site is ran by glowies

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
269d 5h 47m
calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
12d 11h 20m
I requested once to put ID to private

shape1
shape2