Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Balkaners white in appearance, but Niggers inside?

Greece doesn't have good history? Romania doesn't have good history? Your history is running around a black rock and thinking birds are held in the sky by allah
The irony in this being that the Arabs raided Byzantine cities and stole many of their inventions/graphs that way.

Also the scientists in the islamic golden age were all Arabs From countries like Iraq and some Persians. Nice try tho
Are these the scientists you're referring to?

Yeah, they aren’t. But Albanians, I’ve got to say, are quite similar to Turks. Even their culture has a lot of Turkish influence. From what I know, Albanians were even referred to as Turks until the Balkan Wars. At least Bismarck did so.
They are similar to Turks but still distinct and not only Albanian culture has Turkish influence, the same can be said for the whole of Balkans except Slovenia realistically speaking, even Croatia has a touch of Turkish influence in some regions

The irony in this being that the Arabs raided Byzantine cities and stole many of their inventions/graphs that way.
Sources? Would be interesting to read
To me it seems like @comradespiderman29 is just coping hard

nobody was raped in the balkans that's why you never see middle eastern dna in the balkans (except a few statistically insignificant cases)
This is cope. There's a reason your women want big arab cock.
but the locals responsible for the inventions and everything else Arabs claim credit for were actually Spaniards.
No.
Are these the scientists you're referring to?

View attachment 1280418
Lol. Jealous ape.
Greece doesn't have good history? Romania doesn't have good history? Your history is running around a black rock and thinking birds are held in the sky by allah
Both of us know, that Turks/Arabs brutally conquered the countries you mentioned. Stay seething. And I'm not Muslim by the way. I have mentioned it plenty, of times already.
Agreed, they are low IQ nowadays atleast, I think that should be very clear but idk that much about the past honestly
It's because, white monkeys keep invading us, there's a reason gulf Arabs who are lower IQ then levantines, prosper while, our countries aren't devloped. It's because, the west has destabilized and started wars in the Levant and north Africa. No other race has had to endure, so much.

I got that specific info from a docu series back then and I can't find it rn.

But this also goes into detail about the many myths Muslims like to invent.

Specifically Turkish ones, since they are literally from the Byzantine heartland, descent from Greeks yet give all the credits to low IQ Central Asian rapists who lived in tents.

Both of us know, that Turks/Arabs brutally conquered the countries you mentioned.
As I said, they didn't really conquer them at the end and Turks aren't exactly the same as Arabs especially the Ottomans weren't the same

They are similar to Turks but still distinct and not only Albanian culture has Turkish influence, the same can be said for the whole of Balkans except Slovenia realistically speaking, even Croatia has a touch of Turkish influence in some regions
Who cares about the turkish cultural influence, what's important is to not have turkish blood

Who cares about the turkish cultural influence, what's important is to not have turkish blood
Yep that is true. There is not that much Turkish blood in the Balkans nowadays but how much Turkish blood is present depends on the region. The more north and west you go in the Balkans the less Turkish influence on culture and genetics you will find

Both of us know, that Turks/Arabs brutally conquered the countries you mentioned.
Yea the ottomans had the biggest empire in the world at the time and it still took them decades to fully conquer the balkans. Ottomans lost multiple battles despite having armies 4/5 times bigger than balkan ones

What I also don't get with Arabs, specifically that descent from good cultures that got ruined by Islam is their hard-core nationalism towards their bedouin conquerors.

Such as yourself. I assume you're Lebanese. Lebanon used to be Phoenicia, a place of actual importance, culture and history, now look at Lebanon.

Same with Tunisia, Syria, Iraq. Used to be great, but Bedouins and Islam ruined those places. Nowadays you come as beggars to our nations.

but how much Turkish blood is present depends on the region
Greece and Bulgaria have much more turkish blood than the rest of the balkans but it's still statistically insignificant. You can literally see myheritage dna videos on youtube and none of the people have turkish dna

Greece and Bulgaria have much more turkish blood than the rest of the balkans but it's still statistically insignificant. You can literally see myheritage dna videos on youtube and none of the people have turkish dna
Turkish DNA doesn't exist to begin with. Turks are Greeks and Armenians depending on region.

Turks are a mix of central asian and paleo-anatolian people
Yes plus Armenian and some Greek
I will look it up

Sources? Would be interesting to read
To me it seems like @comradespiderman29 is just coping hard
I got that specific info from a docu series back then and I can't find it rn.

But this also goes into detail about the many myths Muslims like to invent.

It's the opposite. A fuckton of european innovations were built off of the backs of arab work from medieval times
IMG 20240930 194033

IMG 20240930 194045

@GeorgeSears
What I also don't get with Arabs, specifically that descent from good cultures that got ruined by Islam is their hard-core nationalism towards their bedouin conquerors.

Lebanese people are Arab, the Assyrians called the people who lived in the levant and Mesopotamia Arabs. The difference between levantines and Arabs is that we Levantines don't have natufian DNA. We are the same race as gulf Arabs.
IMG 20240930 194713

assume you're Lebanese. Lebanon used to be Phoenicia, a place of actual importance, culture and history, now look at Lebanon.
Lebanon isn't devloped because, white monkeys keep interfering in the Levant, Iraq and North Africa. It has nothing to do with what you're saying. If Islam was the problem (I'm Christian by the way) the Gulf countries wouldn't be so safe and prosperous.
Same with Tunisia, Syria, Iraq. Used to be great, but Bedouins and Islam ruined those places
Rather western wars did that.
IMG 20240930 195256

Nowadays you come as beggars to our nations.
Good, you warmongering chimpanzees shouldn't have started wars and destabilized our region.

Last edited:
Obviously, not disputing that they're white or anything, like curries and some ethnics on this forum like to do. That's not the point of this post, so read before accusing me of that. But balkanoids are extremely aggressive towards sandniggers and other ethnics for no reason(colonialism isn't an excuse, because, it isn't recent, unlike, western wars in the middle East) a non Arab will be welcomed into an Arab household for tea if they visit the middle East, but Balkaners will beat you to death if you vist their country as a non white person.

This along with the fact that their countries are shitholes, even despite, the fact that that foreign countries haven't started wars and destabilized their region, unlike, us sandniggers proves that they're indeed low IQ like niggers.

Tldr; Balkaners are white in appearance, but act like niggers.
SFcels be like: The only REAL WHITES are the English, German, French, Danish, Scandinavians, and Dutch. ALL others are brown SUBHUMANS.

Last edited:
Only people who are white are the English, German, French, Danish, Scandinavians, and Dutch. All others are brown
Not necessarily, all Europeans are white but some have traces of non Euro admixture. Nowadays you could even argue that western Europeans are way more muttified than Easterners

It's the opposite. A fuckton of european innovations were built off of the backs of arab work from medieval times
View attachment 1280431

View attachment 1280430

@GeorgeSears

Lebanese people are Arab, the Assyrians called the people who lived in the levant and Mesopotamia Arabs. The difference between levantines and Arabs is that we Levantines don't have natufian DNA. We are the same race as gulf Arabs.
View attachment 1280432

Lebanon isn't devloped because, white monkeys keep interfering in the Levant, Iraq and North Africa. It has nothing to do with what you're saying. If Islam was the problem (I'm Christian by the way) the Gulf countries wouldn't be so safe and prosperous.

Rather western wars did that.
View attachment 1280433

Good, you warmongering chimpanzees shouldn't have started wars and destabilized our region.

What is this monkey rambling?

Not necessarily, all Europeans are white but some have traces of non Euro admixture. Nowadays you could even argue that western Europeans are way more muttified than Easterners
Yeah I’m just talking about the SFcels that will point to people like her:

View: https://youtu.be/VSaZ4bcDxQ8

And then say stupid shit like “she’s not white she’s Hungarian”

Your schizo pathetic attempt at defending your bedouin overlords doesn't need a genuine response.

I'm happy your kind is getting replaced.
If we die out then you'll just worship us as God's. Much like how Indians worship the ancient Aryans. Either way it's not a loss for me.

The only REAL WHITES are the English, German, French, Danish, Scandinavians, and Dutch. ALL others are brown SUBHUMANS.
I'm none of the above and I'm pale white

I'm none of the above and I'm pale white
I’m just joking about how there were racists in the 1920s who genuinely believed that Italians and Irish weren’t white.

Your schizo pathetic attempt at defending your bedouin overlords doesn't need a genuine response
Weird way to say you lost.
we die out then you'll just worship us as God's. Much like how Indians worship the ancient Aryans. Either way it's not a loss for me
Levantines are among the whitest Arabs. My mom and elder brother are both gingers(since, you're a greycel) I don't need to worship you, light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent. Stay seething little George.

Him a moment ago:

I'm happy your kind is getting replaced.

Lebanon isn't devloped because, white monkeys keep interfering in the Levant

Him now:

Levantines are among the whitest Arabs. My mom and elder brother are both gingers(since, you're a greycel) I don't need to worship you, light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent. Stay seething little George.

Truly a high IQ Arab moment. Dude actually thinks my name is George Sears. Bruh I can't even.

Him a moment ago:

Him now:

Truly a high IQ Arab moment. Dude actually thinks my name is George Sears. Bruh I can't even.
White features doesn't mean white. Those people are 100% arab genetically.

The only reason Indians worship Aryans is because, of light skin, hair and eyes, which plenty, of levantines have. So we won't miss you.

The only reason Indians worship Aryans is because, of light skin, hair and eyes, which plenty, of levantines have. So we won't miss you.
You are still swarthier than Europeans. The light skinned blonde people are rare, there are way more blonde EE and Balkanoids. In fact if anything Slavs are the last true Aryans

You are still swarthier than Europeans.
Never said we weren't.
The light skinned blonde people are rare,
It's not uncommon at all. I live here. Especially, light skin lmao.
there are way more blonde EE and Balkanoids.
Ok
fact if anything Slavs are the last true Aryans
Slavic men are drinking themselves to death. While, slavic women are fucking Arabs and Turks. They will soon die out as well.

Pathetic Arab monkey spergs out about whites and then proceeds to tell us how super duper white his 100% bedouin rapist family is. Okay buddy.

Pathetic Arab monkey spergs out about whites and then proceeds to tell us how super duper white his 100% bedouin rapist family is. Okay buddy.
Keep seething.

any statistics based on self reporting should not be taken seriously, or at most with a grain of salt
These countries have Sharia law. Obviously, the crime rate is low

Obviously, not disputing that they're white or anything, like curries and some ethnics on this forum like to do. That's not the point of this post, so read before accusing me of that. But balkanoids are extremely aggressive towards sandniggers and other ethnics for no reason(colonialism isn't an excuse, because, it isn't recent, unlike, western wars in the middle East) a non Arab will be welcomed into an Arab household for tea if they visit the middle East, but Balkaners will beat you to death if you vist their country as a non white person.

This along with the fact that their countries are shitholes, even despite, the fact that that foreign countries haven't started wars and destabilized their region, unlike, us sandniggers proves that they're indeed low IQ like niggers.

Tldr; Balkaners are white in appearance, but act like niggers.
as a bosniak balkaner , inferiority complex , i also think we have the agressivity and impulsivity genes making us very retarded in general as people very weird etc , but we can make very good athletes and soldiers overall , plus a huge complex because the ottoman empire colonised us , i'm not mad at turks for having been a powerful empire but most balkan monkeys are for some weird reason.

then why are you praising sharia?

I'm not praising Sharia law, Sharia law/strict laws prevent crime was what I was trying to say
or hezbollah for that matter
Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon which has defended south Lebanon for decades. The only "Christians" in Lebanon who are against Hezbollah are Lebanese forces supporters(a party) Hezbollah is fighting for Lebanon and Palestinians who were displaced by Israel.

I'm not praising Sharia law, Sharia law/strict laws prevent crime was what I was trying to say

Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon which has defended south Lebanon for decades. The only "Christians" in Lebanon who are against Hezbollah are Lebanese forces supporters(a party) Hezbollah is fighting for Lebanon and Palestinians who were displaced by Israel.
on the first one, law in of it self cannot prevent crime only define, perhaps country with sharia laws spend more on police or perhaps women dont walk alone(most likely). and back to the study you posted, it was based on self reports, any western foid have been brainwashed into thinking every man is a murdering rapist of course they will say everything is dangerous when is safe. and after a quick peak on the pic you posted the source aint neutral at all and the source just say "gallup", who was asked these questions, ghetto dwellers of Bronx or the upper-class of Kuwait?

on the second point fair enough, but i would not trust anyone of different fate than me, i have read enough history but you do you