Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Indians pakis and Bengalis are just so fuck ugly

reptiles17

reptiles17

Shower maxed and no fap maxed incel
-
Curries pakis and Bengalis lack any dimorphism what so ever typical traits are.

1 round orbits causing a bob and vagene look.

2 naturally bloated faces due to a high amount of buccal fat pad this causes there subhuman jaws to seem more baby faced and juvenile.

3 the cheek bones are half the time 404.

4 the chin is short and the nose is rounded causing a pig nose and to add insult to injury they have short faces due to short chin.

You have variation and plenty of Bengali Indian and paki chads exist but let's not cope around the bush here on a global scale these populations are giga subhuman and even worse than gooks because gooks atleast have light skin and there abymall facial features while feminine looking they still look cute pajeet faces are disgusting and vomit tier meanwhile.

Legit the race pill is the looks pill "muh the media made westerners think we're ugly even though we're 5 4 bug eyed subhumans with no facial angularity"

Afghans aren't any different the only reason they escape this subhuman pill some what is that there eyes are more Caucasoid and squared so sharper and better looking but they still have the pajeet jaws the rounded face they lack the rounded nose but maintain the short recessed chin.

Curries pakis and Bengalis lack any dimorphism what so ever typical traits are.

1 round orbits causing a bob and vagene look.

2 naturally bloated faces due to a high amount of buccal fat pad this causes there subhuman jaws to seem more baby faced and juvenile.

3 the cheek bones are half the time 404.

4 the chin is short and the nose is rounded causing a pig nose and to add insult to injury they have short faces due to short chin.

You have variation and plenty of Bengali Indian and paki chads exist but let's not cope around the bush here on a global scale these populations are giga subhuman and even worse than gooks because gooks atleast have light skin and there abymall facial features while feminine looking they still look cute pajeet faces are disgusting and vomit tier meanwhile.

Legit the race pill is the looks pill "muh the media made westerners think we're ugly even though we're 5 4 bug eyed subhumans with no facial angularity"

Afghans aren't any different the only reason they escape this subhuman pill some what is that there eyes are more Caucasoid and squared so sharper and better looking but they still have the pajeet jaws the rounded face they lack the rounded nose but maintain the short recessed chin.
This is not lookism take your shit to that site

they're enough for me and i won't definitely reject any if one of them appraoched me but they're still a bit ugly.
it's probably due to their very rounded faces and high % of fat in face area plus. plus their dark skin is very ugly and it's not the dark beautiful pearly skin that some sheboons have

Young Urban Women in India Rise up for Their Rights - ActionAid USA
750+ Indian Woman Pictures [HD] | Download Free Images on Unsplash

also they all have these uni brows and moustaches
This is not lookism take your shit to that site
this is basically a lookism forum. we're supposed to talk about looks here

they're enough for me and i won't definitely reject any if one of them appraoched me but they're still a bit ugly.
it's probably due to their very rounded faces and high % of fat in face area plus. plus their dark skin is very ugly and it's not the dark beautiful pearly skin that some sheboons have

Young Urban Women in India Rise up for Their Rights - ActionAid USA
750+ Indian Woman Pictures [HD] | Download Free Images on Unsplash

also they all have these uni brows and moustaches

this is basically a lookism forum. we're supposed to talk about looks here

Bro the entire race is subhuman as fuck on average reproducing with 1 means 404 with your blood line and I say this as a curry I don't care I didn't choose to be this shit race and I hate every 1 of those fucking bastards for breeding and arranged marriaging in the past

Gaia Bhai unfortunately I have to admit this I saw this when I go outside majority of curries have no bones
Extermination is the answer.

Extermination is the answer.

Or genetic engineering or surgery I don't care about Indians are a race I'm Indian unfortunately so I have the bad facial features

Arranged marriage letting subhumans reproduce.

Arranged marriage letting subhumans reproduce.

Yeah look at Slavs they are the niggers of Europe most look ugly as fuck because they also arranged marriaged maxed in the past causing modern subhumanity

Or genetic engineering or surgery I don't care about Indians are a race I'm Indian unfortunately so I have the bad facial features
That technology will not be here for the next 500 years.

That technology will not be here for the next 500 years.

Are you ignorant it's here right now you can already preselect for certain embryos you want in your spawn the tech isn't being utilized also curries lack dht in puberty they have the lowest of basal testarone for all races causing an feminine face during puberty if you inject k11 dht the most potent dht drug more curries in theory should become closer to chads.

This is because traits deemed sexually attractive are in men primarily to do with robust facial characteristics so if your body during puberty gets more masculine androgens the kid could become closer to Chad

Cope, height > face

No I'm living proof face over height if I had 100 k I would get lefort 2 buccal fat pad removal sliding genoplasty custom infra orbital implants jaw implants cheek implants and lose the absolute utter shit out of my body fat I would also get bsso

Are you ignorant it's here right now
Its NOT here in the capacity that we need it to be. I researched this a lot and believe me, this thing is in its nascent stages. There are TONS of hurdles, not the least of which is the ethics bullshit.
you can already preselect for certain embryo
Not much difference between embryos. Need to be able to germline edit poly genes.

You can keep coping, but the reality is that this tech is certainly not here yet.

Its NOT here in the capacity that we need it to be. I researched this a lot and believe me, this thing is in its nascent stages. There are TONS of hurdles, not the least of which is the ethics bullshit.

Not much difference between embryos. Need to be able to germline edit poly genes.

You can keep coping, but the reality is that this tech is certainly not here yet.

This tech is being utilized right not but it's being used on disseases and not facial aesthetics I mean we already know the genetic structure of the midface the chin the cheeks the nose.

But they aren't willing to try it on humans because there cucks and think looks don't matter.

If you were use an high advanced artificial intelligence and did a biobank of a male models genes an machine can analyse the data that correlates strongest to attractive facial features and then apply it in kids in vitro.

There already doing but not for our purposes it's mainly cause of the ethics though

This tech is being utilized right not but it's being used on disseases and not facial aesthetics I mean we already know the genetic structure of the midface the chin the cheeks the nose.
Its not being used for germline editing and its being used only to edit a single gene which is responsible for the disease. We are a long way away from being able to write the genome for aesthetic faces.
But they aren't willing to try it on humans because there cucks and think looks don't matter.
And because they're scared of medical disasters.

JFL trust me it's cope I'm literally 6 1 to 6 2 it does nothing if you lack face
“Height is cope” - tallfag

I agree that face > height but come on. Heightpill isn’t cope.

Also looksmax tier thread.

Its not being used for germline editing and its being used only to edit a single gene which is responsible for the disease. We are a long way away from being able to write the genome for aesthetic faces.

And because they're scared of medical disasters.

We're not that fars of tbqh not the 500 year ball park atleast and also it's not that they can't do it it's that they aren't doing it now and that's because of ethics they haven't tried it for iq or looks but we're aware of the genes linked to attractiveness I've read multiple studies that showed them but no 1 can connect dots and think hey maybe we should try and introduce some of these when the child is invitr

“Height is cope” - tallfag

I agree that face > height but come on. Heightpill isn’t cope.

It is cope a massive 1 for those who lack face because ppl can't cope with the idea of how unfair the genetic lottery is so they Cope and say if I was just 5 inches taller I would have a gf.

Instead of thinking holy fuck I'm a subhuman faggot my genes failed compared to chads

Brutal dravidianpill

It is cope a massive 1 for those who lack face because ppl can't cope with the idea of how unfair the genetic lottery is so they Cope and say if I was just 5 inches taller I would have a gf.

Instead of thinking holy fuck I'm a subhuman faggot my genes failed compared to chads
Racepill is cope. I’m white and it has done nothing for me.

both my parents are avg height (5'5 mother, 5'11 father), no "genetic lottery" made me 5 inches shorter than i want to be, environmental reasons fucked up my height

if my face was the problem i'd have figured that out many years ago especially through getting face rated by many on here. It's not like I'd be fucking stacies with more height but my life wouldn't be as trash as it is now

feels like half the indians here are only here because they can't fuck white foids jfl

Height is a massive cope like a said for every 1000 6 foot guys you will see 1 chad my point is ppl use hieght to cope with there sub par facial genes me being some what tall I've never done this

Racepill is cope. I’m white and it has done nothing for me.
Why always whites denying the racepill?

No I'm living proof face over height if I had 100 k I would get lefort 2 buccal fat pad removal sliding genoplasty custom infra orbital implants jaw implants cheek implants and lose the absolute utter shit out of my body fat I would also get bsso
Tall"cel" nonsense. I know a 6'3 bald Somali, and you know how massive their foreheads are. Yet he has a beautiful blonde blue eyed wife

even worse than gooks because gooks atleast have light skin
Mongoloid features are 100 X worse than indian features. I have never seen a chad asians, yet you can find plenty of chad indians and chad pakis.

Fact of, gooks are way way uglier than curries, stop letting anime and kpop deceive you

I’m not denying the racepill I was mimicking OP’s denial of the heightpill to demonstrate how stupid it is to deny any of the 3 main causes of inceldom, race, face and height.

Last edited:

Tall"cel" nonsense. I know a 6'3 bald Somali, and you know how massive their foreheads are. Yet he has a beautiful blonde blue eyed wife

See bro I know this 5 2 Indian guy who slays blonde Nordic Stacie's check mate incels buddy boyo what kind of logic is this ? That zoomali abomination is a cuck 100 percent they are uglier than every other race even Australian abos mog them to the kingdoms of shang hi and back

I’m not denying the racepill I was mimicking OP’s denial of the heightpill to demonstrate how stupid it is to deny any of the 3 main causes of inceldom, race, face and height.
OK
See bro I know this 5 2 Indian guy who slays blonde Nordic Stacie's
no you dont.
That zoomali abomination is a cuck 100 percent they are uglier than every other race even Australian abos mog them to the kingdoms of shang hi and back
OK, well his height allowed him to get a blonde blue eyed wife. Height is everything for a man

Mongoloid features are 100 X worse than indian features. I have never seen a chad asians, yet you can find plenty of chad indians and chad pakis.

Fact of, gooks are way way uglier than curries, stop letting anime and kpop deceive you

You sound like a coping curry

Arranged cucked marriage, forgiving climate allowing the subhuman trash to survive

Try foids from metropolitan cities like Mumbai and Delhi. Their skins are fucked from air pollution.

well looks like shitskins are winning in the breeding game

well looks like shitskins are winning in the breeding game

Subhumans are in general why retards here argue for reproducing there god awful incel genes I don't know