Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Incelz channelz are soyish af

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Guyz like soywafflez, inceltv, and shit like that
Juzt some soy boyz spewing "factz" about science and shit

We are not rational, we went beyond that yearz ago. Normiez already know the blackpillscience and shit

We need incelartistz not "CIeNTIfic" not shitty untalented rappercelz who do some shitty beatz

We need real artistcelz, who propose a vision, that can be felt instead of 1hr MuH fACtz that no one carez about

:feelsthink:

Because they have to be careful or otherwise YouTube will ban them very fast

I got into the blackpill because of inceltv

Never seen them. Don’t need a soytuber to tell me I’m ugly and undesirable

Never seen them. Don’t need a soytuber to tell me I’m ugly and undesirable
youd be surprised how many celz here swear over thoze channelz

Guyz like soywafflez, inceltv, and shit like that
Juzt some soy boyz spewing "factz" about science and shit

We are not rational, we went beyond that yearz ago. Normiez already know the blackpillscience and shit

We need incelartistz not "CIeNTIfic" not shitty untalented rappercelz who do some shitty beatz

We need real artistcelz, who propose a vision, that can be felt instead of 1hr MuH fACtz that no one carez about

:feelsthink:
please make incel music
beside @Mainländer there's no true incel artist
all of the incelcore are a bunch of r9k faggots

youd be surprised how many celz here swear over thoze channelz
Jfl at them being introduced to inceldom through a youtuber

They try too hard to sound scientific and professional and in the end they sound autistic, they talk for hours but actually dont say anything.

They try too hard to sound scientific and professional and in the end they sound autistic, they talk for hours but actually dont say anything.
you put it exactly as it is :feelsthink:

Because they have to be careful or otherwise YouTube will ban them very fast
You're right, real incels have to go to Bitchute to create good and based content.

I think it's funny incel vloggers like jhonny young, the fake bomb guy, they completely :society::society:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back