Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why incels should support jews

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
Jews are the ones that are destroying society with feminism, dating apps, immigration,lower testosterone, wars, etc etc..

If you are a incel i assume you are aginst soyciety so be happy jews are destroying it for you.

wheres that one gif of a jew rubbing his hands with the speech bubble being ur text

is jews fault that we are incels never support them

You are ignoring content by this member.

>Irony of a Sandnigger saying this

wheres that one gif of a jew rubbing his hands with the speech bubble being ur text
IMG 7323

Yeah but the jews are also destroying us in the crossfire so I can't be too happy about that.

If Jews compensated me with 1 million dollars I would be very happy and spread jewish propaganda 24/7

jews hire me pls MOSAD pls

Jews are the ones that are destroying society with feminism, dating apps, immigration,lower testosterone, wars, etc etc..

If you are a incel i assume you are aginst soyciety so be happy jews are destroying it for you.
Discord says black jew online

yeah i support jews... the ethnic cleansing of jews

The Jews are the reason I can't get laid or get in a relationship, And have Aryan offspring goddamnit.

Except we actually live in that society and have to suffer the consequences of stuff we never wanted or had an impact on.

Except we actually live in that society and have to suffer the consequences of stuff we never wanted or had an impact on.
OP wishes he lived in the society we already live in.

why should we support our own destruction?

No, because without feminism, more than 3/4 of us wouldn’t even be incels

why should we support our own destruction?
Dnr the original post but one reason could be that we’d also support the destruction of normies, kind of a “I’d agree to take a punch if it meant someone I don’t like got one as well” situation but on a global level

True

The Jews are the reason I can't get laid or get in a relationship, And have Aryan offspring goddamnit.
Kys faggot you will never fucking touch a vagina if I could stop it fucking you will die incel or pay $$$$$$$ for hookers I hate low tier males so much

Jews dont like us