Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why "incels should date each other" is a retarded statement

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Wasn't the whole thing about homosexuality that homosexuals don't chose their sexuality?

In the same way, we didn't choose to be born as heterosexuals.
And the women aren't choosing that they are DISGUSTED by sub8 men being within 1km radius of them
full

IM NOT A FAGGOT

It's an argument made by normies. Of course it's retarded.

Last edited:
Yes, this argument only works for gay and lesbian incels. Normal heterosexual incels would love to date "femcels" but they are chad only

I WANT TO DOMINATE MARGOT ROBBIE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Not only is it retarded, but it's also degenerate!

I remember my reddit days i would have fags DM me “youre not gonna get pussy, just go gay. I did it”

Normies aren't even normal at this point.

I remember my reddit days i would have fags DM me “youre not gonna get pussy, just go gay. I did it”
you think thats a long time ago, boy i was here since nam'

Expecting these people making these arguments to argue in good faith would be a massive waste of time. They just say this stuff to try to irk off incels.

Not that I personally care because I'm not a LGBT supporting faggot, but telling the incels to date each other has a hint of homophobia in it. Of course the normies who say this stuff would never admit it. Since calling people "gay" isn't acceptable anymore as its not politically correct, you can just tell a man to date other men, while trying to maintain the image that you don't see anything wrong with being gay, all the while subtly mocking homosexuality.

Not that I personally care because I'm not a LGBT supporting faggot, but telling the incels to date each other has a hint of homophobia in it.
yes because normies will be 'homophobic' whenever they're frustrated or angry at someone

they might be 'tolerant' leftists, but as soon as they're pushed a bit, they'll come out screaming 'faggot' and crying that trump sucked putin's dick

People whom tell us to fuck another man should be slowly cut limb by limb.

They say this to mock us, but some actually believe that just going gay is an actual possibility for most men.

Foids have a loose, fluid, mess of a sexuality and can go lesbian if they want, so they assume that for men it's the same.

That statement always made me think to go on r/Lonely on a foid's post and tell her to date a 5'3 Indian to see how she likes it:feelskek:

That statement always made me think to go on r/Lonely on a foid's post and tell her to date a 5'3 Indian to see how she likes it:feelskek:
Lmao do it and post the responses to here :lul:

do it

They're braindead cartel that don't have any idea what they're talking about. They just spew the same garbage they heard others say. So ofc hypocrisies start piling up.

They say this to mock us, but some actually believe that just going gay is an actual possibility for most men.

Foids have a loose, fluid, mess of a sexuality and can go lesbian if they want, so they assume that for men it's the same.
It's not that they can go Lesbian, they are Lesbians , all of them , without exception.