Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'm so unlucky?

My jaw/chin region is average at least, probably above average. But my mid face is fucked so i'm still ugly and treated like a freak.

But at least some of my mid face flaws are 100% fixable with surgery, it'll just cost me 10-20k easily.

Can implants fix your recessed chin though?
My jaw/chin region is average at least, probably above average. But my mid face is fucked so i'm still ugly and treated like a freak.

But at least some of my mid face flaws are 100% fixable with surgery, it'll just cost me 10-20k easily.

Can implants fix your recessed chin though?
I need to fix my teeth first to see if my recessed chin is really recessed or not. Having bimaxillary protrusion doesn't always mean you have recessed chin. But yeah I'm probably gonna need a chin implant. The real problem is I'm poor and can't even afford my braces. I also have longmidface and narrow face. which is another death sentence. The list goes on. It's too bad to live knowing that these problems could've been avoided if I had been able to breathe through the nose.
Luck = Looks
Legit %100. Luck is everything in life. Will make you or break you.

I need to fix my teeth first to see if my recessed chin is really recessed or not. Having bimaxillary protrusion doesn't always mean you have recessed chin. But yeah I'm probably gonna need a chin implant. The real problem is I'm poor and can't even afford my braces. I also have longmidface and narrow face. which is another death sentence. The list goes on. It's too bad to live knowing that these problems could've been avoided if I had been able to breathe through the nose.

Legit %100. Luck is everything in life. Will make you or break you.

Yes. And even if you fix your problem guess what? You'll have spent dozens of thousands of dollars on something other people had for free from the very beginning. So right there you paid a lot for something that's supposed to be free.

But even if we forget about the money, it still doesn't change the fact that we've had a shit life so far. All sorts of experiences and happiness was stolen from us and we'll never get it back. Plus a lot of us are fucked mentally from that, so even if we become decent looking I feel we'll still be "off" in a certain way.

Yes. And even if you fix your problem guess what? You'll have spent dozens of thousands of dollars on something other people had for free from the very beginning. So right there you paid a lot for something that's supposed to be free.

But even if we forget about the money, it still doesn't change the fact that we've had a shit life so far. All sorts of experiences and happiness was stolen from us and we'll never get it back. Plus a lot of us are fucked mentally from that, so even if we become decent looking I feel we'll still be "off" in a certain way.
There's no fucking hope.