Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'm so unlucky?

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
Really. I'm one of the most unlucky person in the world. I'm an 18 year old. My life is full of pain and I need to get it out of my chest. When I was 5 I poured boiling soup on my arm and burned my arm completely. My stupid irresponsible family didn't even take me to the hospital, and when I grew up, the wound remained intact. People look at me with disgust and surprise because of my burnt arm. On top of that, I could never breathe through my nose due to deviation nasal septum, and as a result, my face became deformed. My perfectly straight teeth became crooked.

I was always mouth breather during childhood and puberty. I have mouth breather face. My face didnt grow properly. Not a single good feature, every bone is recessed and suffers from downwards growth. I'm being dead serious I DONT LOOK LIKE HUMAN.

I got the most disgusting teeth that no one in my family had due to mouth breathing. I can't laugh at people. I can't close my lips naturally. The problems that this curse gave me are so brutal that I don't even look like human anymore. I look deformed from side profile.(If anyone want to see my side profile, I'll pm them) Go on google and search mouth breathing face(adenoid face) My face literally looks like mouth breathers. I have no cheekbones, my chin has disappeared completely, I have droopy eyes, long face. Nothing about my face is good. Now tell me for fuck sake, how am I supposed to live like this? How do people expect me to live in the world like this where I don't even look like human? Surgery can't fix mouth breather face. The downward growt due to mouth breathing is irreversible. No amount of surgery will fix mouth breathing face. There is no surgery for a face that does not develop properly and is therefore extremely narrow, suffering downward growth and stagnation. The lack of further research and awareness of my tragedy and many other craniofacial/maxillofacial developments is disgusting. Mouth breathing is a real disease.

I hate my stupid neglectful parents for ruining my life and not caring about me for a minute and fix my nose. I hope they'll be happy when they find me hanging from the ceiling in my room. I will definitely be killing myself within the coming year, I have been rotting for the last years and just don't see any future. I hate my fucking life and I want to die.

Hi fellow mouthbreatherface

Really. I'm one of the most unlucky person in the world. I'm an 18 year old. My life is full of pain and I need to get it out of my chest. When I was 5 I poured boiling soup on my arm and burned my arm completely. My stupid irresponsible family didn't even take me to the hospital, and when I grew up, the wound remained intact. People look at me with disgust and surprise because of my burnt arm. On top of that, I could never breathe through my nose due to deviation nasal septum, and as a result, my face became deformed. My perfectly straight teeth became crooked.

I was always mouth breather during childhood and puberty. I have mouth breather face. My face didnt grow properly. Not a single good feature, every bone is recessed and suffers from downwards growth. I'm being dead serious I DONT LOOK LIKE HUMAN.

I got the most disgusting teeth that no one in my family had due to mouth breathing. I can't laugh at people. I can't close my lips naturally. The problems that this curse gave me are so brutal that I don't even look like human anymore. I look deformed from side profile.(If anyone want to see my side profile, I'll pm them) Go on google and search mouth breathing face(adenoid face) My face literally looks like mouth breathers. I have no cheekbones, my chin has disappeared completely, I have droopy eyes, long face. Nothing about my face is good. Now tell me for fuck sake, how am I supposed to live like this? How do people expect me to live in the world like this where I don't even look like human? Surgery can't fix mouth breather face. The downward growt due to mouth breathing is irreversible. No amount of surgery will fix mouth breathing face. There is no surgery for a face that does not develop properly and is therefore extremely narrow, suffering downward growth and stagnation. The lack of further research and awareness of my tragedy and many other craniofacial/maxillofacial developments is disgusting. Mouth breathing is a real disease.

I hate my stupid neglectful parents for ruining my life and not caring about me for a minute and fix my nose. I hope they'll be happy when they find me hanging from the ceiling in my room. I will definitely be killing myself within the coming year, I have been rotting for the last years and just don't see any future. I hate my fucking life and I want to die.

Don't kill yourself bro or you'd have more to pay in your next life.

Live. And do your best to pay off your karma. This might be your last life and if you screw this one up by suicide you'd probably end up in eternal hellfire

Live. And do your best to pay off your karma. This might be your last life and if you screw this one up by suicide you'd probably end up in eternal hellfire
Religous concepts are cope tbh. There is only this one chance at life and you lost the lottery. Have fun:dab:

I'm not retarded enough to believe in God. If he's so "fair", why would he let me turn into an ugly deformed person? All this religion nonsense is empty. He doesn't have the right to judge me.

I'm not retarded enough to believe in God. If he's so "fair", why would he let me turn into an ugly deformed person? All this religion nonsense is empty. He doesn't have the right to judge me.

Simple, you were a male model mass murderer in your past existence or the other realm. We have to experience life on all realms. I don’t know if the program ends after this so this is all you remember but you did warrant this life.

:lul::feelskek:

Simple, you were a male model mass murderer in your past existence or the other realm. We have to experience life on all realms. I don’t know if the program ends after this so this is all you remember but you did warrant this life.

:lul::feelskek:
Fucking stupid incel cope.
Yes, it is.
Surprise, surprise, he was a mouth breather too!

All school shooters have mouth breather phenotype.

<<He doesn't look that bad in that childhood pics.

1490644417759.jpg
<< and this.. fucking brutal mouth breather phenotype

Last edited:
I heard that it was a practive in France to actually tape the mouths of their kids shut to prevent mouthbreathing.

Fuck man, that’s such a nightmare. I am how I am as a result of a medical mistake too and I feel you it is extremely frustrating to think what could have been. Your parents are retarded also, I hope they realise that their negligence has fucked up the life of their son.

Fuck man, that’s such a nightmare. I am how I am as a result of a medical mistake too and I feel you it is extremely frustrating to think what could have been. Your parents are retarded also, I hope they realise that their negligence has fucked up the life of their son.
What's your story?

You might have been a horrible person in a past life. This life might be your punishment.

I was a pirate, a warrior, and a monk in ones I'm aware of.

Pirate and warrior aren't necessarily the most righteous of jobs...

And when i was a monk, I supposedly had thick pride. Don't help me and I'm better than all of you attitude.

So here I am to pay for my past crimes

I'm the biggest incel on this forum no doubt.

If I was you I'd slice and dice your parents until there was no remains and eradicate a village's worth of (((villagers.)))
(In Minecraft)

If I was you I'd slice and dice your parents until there was no remains and eradicate a village's worth of (((villagers.)))
(In Minecraft)
JFL. Revenge won't fix my face. I just wanna suicidemaxx.

Please post something remarkable. Not the message of others.
Not the message of others.

@Cuyen

So young and it's so fucking over.
You're fucked anyways, so why not take out a few with you?
You really should think about this before suicidemaxxing :feelsthink:

So young and it's so fucking over.

You really should think about this before suicidemaxxing :feelsthink:
I'm a high inhib cuck. Thats not gonna happen.
If anyone wants to see my profile just pm me. I want to know how fucked I am.

Fucking stupid incel cope.

Surprise, surprise, he was a mouth breather too!

All school shooters have mouth breather phenotype.

<<He doesn't look that bad in that childhood pics.

1490644417759.jpg
<< and this.. fucking brutal mouth breather phenotype

Do you know what our existence is or if we even really exist?

I hope you do for actually believing that retarded bullshit

What is ur gonial angle lmao

Oh, look, another mouthbreather. I bet your mandible isn't as recessed as mine.

Oh, look, another mouthbreather. I bet your mandible isn't as recessed as mine.
My mandible stayed same. This is why I still have decent gonial angle and jawline. What mouth breathing fucked about me is teeth, cheekbones, eye area, extremely recessed chin(bimaxillary protrusion). Bimaxillary protrusion caused recessed chin. My only hope is to get braces.

My mandible stayed same. This is why I still have decent gonial angle and jawline. What mouth breathing fucked about me is teeth, cheekbones, eye area, extremely recessed chin(bimaxillary protrusion).
I have no idea how could your mandible stay the same, it's probably your whole face is recessed, so it looks like mandible is fine, when it's not.

I have no idea how could your mandible stay the same, it's probably your whole face is recessed, so it looks like mandible is fine, when it's not.
I've shared my profile so many jaw, surgery forums, and everyone's answer was that my mandible remains constant. Its not always fucks your mandible. Many types of mouth breathers. 24/7 ones like my sig are fucked. Sleepy ones not much.

Sleepy ones not much.
My parents tried to prevent me from mouthbreathing several times, they even seem to succeed, but never cared that i continued to do it in my sleep, and my mandible became recessed as the result. My maxilla is downward grown as well, elongating my face and giving me less FWHR, fuark.

hG5ztLj.png

My lower third looks like hers.

My parents tried to prevent me from mouthbreathing several times, they even seem to succeed, but never cared that i continued to do it in my sleep, and my mandible became recessed as the result.

hG5ztLj.png

My lower third looks like hers.
Do you have visible jawline?

If i keep my tongue at the roof of the mouth (where it should be), yes.
Mewing is bullshit tho. Its not about the tongue. Its about the way you breathe. Humans aren't supposed to put their tongue the roof of the mouth.

I honestly believe neglectful parents is a symptom most incels have in common. I grew up on a terrible fast food diet, I didn't learn how to communicate because my parents barely talked to me. I got a check up a couple of weeks ago and the doctor said that my T levels are very low and that I should consider TRT. I likely had low t during puberty due to the shit diet. It's fucking over.

I honestly believe neglectful parents is a symptom most incels have in common. I grew up on a terrible fast food diet, I didn't learn how to communicate because my parents barely talked to me. I got a check up a couple of weeks ago and the doctor said that my T levels are very low and that I should consider TRT. I likely had low t during puberty due to the shit diet. It's fucking over.
Yeah. Mouth breathing is one of the reasons why I can't grow beard. Fucked my hormones irreversible.

My jaw/chin region is average at least, probably above average. But my mid face is fucked so i'm still ugly and treated like a freak.

But at least some of my mid face flaws are 100% fixable with surgery, it'll just cost me 10-20k easily.

Can implants fix your recessed chin though?