Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'm not blaming he Russians for bad strategy.. just technology and money

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★

Check out the hit at 1:28.

Its 1970's era shitty Soviet weaponry. Versus badass 2010's USA/UK technology. The Howitzer is from BAE systems. 100 of them NATO sent in and they started arriving last week. I thought at first what differences is 100 Howitzers going to make when Ukraine has like 2,300 artillery and Russia has like 10,000 artillery in its arsenal.

Non of us truly know what’s going on in Ukraine. They literally tortured coach red pill for talking about the truth.

Check out the hit at 1:28.

Its 1970's era shitty Soviet weaponry. Versus badass 2010's USA/UK technology. The Howitzer is from BAE systems. 100 of them NATO sent in and they started arriving last week. I thought at first what differences is 100 Howitzers going to make when Ukraine has like 2,300 artillery and Russia has like 10,000 artillery in its arsenal.

Ukraine is losing and soy media covering it up.
Check Richard Medhrust Channel

Non of us truly know what’s going on in Ukraine. They literally tortured coach red pill for talking about the truth.

To see through the fog of lies/propaganda.. and then all the normies who always view things from the side they want to win.. I have to learn over time how to see what is really going on.

One way is I step back and look at what is happening in the big picture, like the map. If one army is being pushed back - why. Of course the normies always say a 'tactical retreat', or 'brilliant strategy to make the other side overconfident'.

But I step back and think, no only an idiot would voluntarily give up that ground. It has to be they couldn't hold it.

To see through the fog of lies/propaganda.. and then all the normies who always view things from the side they want to win.. I have to learn over time how to see what is really going on.

One way is I step back and look at what is happening in the big picture, like the map. If one army is being pushed back - why. Of course the normies always say a 'tactical retreat', or 'brilliant strategy to make the other side overconfident'.

But I step back and think, no only an idiot would voluntarily give up that ground. It has to be they couldn't hold it.
We don’t know what’s going on unless we traveled to Ukraine and seen it for ourselves. I don’t pay attention to any of the maps because it could be lies. Just like how the Covid deaths were inflated. Just like how they lie about inflation. Or how biden stole the election. Media is one big lie

We don’t know what’s going on unless we traveled to Ukraine and seen it for ourselves. I don’t pay attention to any of the maps because it could be lies. Just like how the Covid deaths were inflated. Just like how they lie about inflation. Or how biden stole the election. Media is one big lie

Sometimes though the details are questionable like Ukraine claiming they killed 1,000 Russians in a battle or vice versa and the other side claiming they lose like 15 people you just don't know. Like tanks and artillery positions they can be abandoned before the enemy hits them. And even if they show a few clips of dead soldiers you count like 5 bodies so its not determinative how many died.

On the other hand if both the Ukrainians and Russians are saying the Russians took Mariupol and I can be pretty confident the Russians have control of it. And I can know the general strategic importance of that.

Sometimes though the details are questionable like Ukraine claiming they killed 1,000 Russians in a battle or vice versa and the other side claiming they lose like 15 people you just don't know. Like tanks and artillery positions they can be abandoned before the enemy hits them. And even if they show a few clips of dead soldiers you count like 5 bodies so its not determinative how many died.

On the other hand if both the Ukrainians and Russians are saying the Russians took Mariupol and I can be pretty confident the Russians have control of it. And I can know the general strategic importance of that.
Once the war ends in Ukraine. You’ll know who was lying or telling the truth. But from the main stream medias track record. I take anything they say with a grain of salt. They could say that the Ukrainiands killed 50k russians and there would be no way to confirm it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back