Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i'm high iq but i can't do basic tasks

S

SocialProblem

Banned
-
Despite getting 133 iq at mensa test.
I'm bad at math.
I can't drive.
I tried to learn programming 3 months and i still can't create a website and i forgot everything.
I can't do my job at warehouse because i can't fit the boxes in the cage like they want and i can't move the cage aroubd without hitting something.
I can't talk without stutter.
I have a very bad spatial orientation and i can't walk without gps.

I'm bad at math.
I can't drive.
I tried to learn programming 3 months and i still can't create a website and i forgot everything.
I can't do my job at warehouse because i can't fit the boxes in the cage like they want and i can't move the cage aroubd without hitting something.
same as me mang, born too loose

I'm bad at math.
I can't drive.
Maybe you are an autistic retard.

Holy shit, super relatable.

I noticed this in my experience and in experiences of other ugly manlets. Your IQ doesn't matter if you don't matter to women and people in genral. Years of traumatic experiences can fuck up your perception of reality because your brain is coping and throwing you in state of 'disbelief'. Basically you start acting like down syndrome sperg despite having ability to do more. The more you live in shitty social situation the less you will be able to recover.
Mentaldamagepill is another brutal occurrence out of your control.

I generally score 130+ on online tests unmedicated. Vyvanse, though, reduced my visual abilities greatly when I took it.

traumatic experiences

Brain lesions as well, increasing depression.

I have no idea, maybe it's a problem with motivation. Maybe for the iq test you're motivated enough to put a lot of mental resources into it. But with everything else you don't try as hard?

no iq for your face

You might be overestimating your supposedly 'high' IQ.