Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I will never "seek help" and go to a therapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Deleted member 33688

Deleted member 33688

Self-banned
-
Because I might waste my money and time on something that might not work. I've heard people say that if therapy doesn't work then you should go to a different therapist. no profession should work that way. can you imagine if some doctors will fail to treat your illness and you must find another doctor.or if some architects will fail to build your building and you must find another architect. No, Every single therapist must be qualified to do therapy.I won't go to therapy if there is a real chance that it will fail. Why in hell should I risk my rime and money when Its failure isn't that rare ?

I've heard IT cucks say that therapy won't work on incels, and I agree with them. Therapy won't erase the years of bullying, rejection and ostracism That we faced in our developmental years. Therapy won't give us a healthy social life in a non toxic environment with real friends, and therapy won't teach us social skills or make people want to socialize with us.

I've been in therpay for years (I'm not anymore). They don't really have anything useful to offer. All they have is the same old useless NPC "advice" that you hear from normies online. And when they realise their advice is not working they push the Jewpills on you to make you docile. Therapists don't see you as a human being. To them you're a walking bag of money, and they'll try to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. Apart from that, therapy is not a panacea. Some issues cannot be solved by talking to a mindless NPC. Nor by the Jewpills.

Last edited:
Therapy is a disguised insult. It's basically saying you can't handle just being yourself but here's some foid with a life-time of achievements and privilege who gets paid to listen to your shit for you to tell you how to not suck as a human.

Also JFL at having a foid therapist as an incel. If you ever mention your celdom she will gaslight you all the while cringing and being just like a whore: waiting for you to do whatever, take your money and leave.

Therapy is a disguised insult. It's basically saying you can't handle just being yourself but here's some foid with a life-time of achievements and privilege who gets paid to listen to your shit for you to tell you how to not suck as a human.

Also JFL at having a foid therapist as an incel. If you ever mention your celdom she will gaslight you all the while cringing and being just like a whore: waiting for you to do whatever, take your money and leave.

Quick way to get put on a "list" and say goodbye to owning a firearm in the US.

I tried therapy. It sucked

If you pick a therapist, try to pick the most subhuman one. Oh wait, the subhumans one are still looking for a job.

JFL at having a foid therapist as an incel. If you ever mention your celdom she will gaslight you all the while cringing and being just like a whore: waiting for you to do whatever, take your money and leave.

I tried therapy. It sucked
The only therapy incels should consider. Hiring some thot to suck your cock. It won't fix you, but neither will jewpills.

My brother has some serious mental illness. His therapist gathered him together with a literal schizophrenic and another mentally ill guy, asked them some questions and recorded the audio of the meeting. Don't trust those fuckers, test the waters first and if you see the slighest indication that they are as useless and retarded as normies don't even bother giving them another penny. In an era where the system is obsessed with incels it's not a good idea to open up an admit you are one.

Waste of money, only trash bluepills.

psychology is still in its infancy although eastern philosophy has figured a lot of this shit out already.

I was in jail brah

Now im a rich model brah

Jeremy Meeks 2014 ™

I've been in therpay for years (I'm not anymore). They don't really have anything useful to offer. All they have is the same old useless NPC "advice" that you hear from normies online. And when they realise their advice is not working they push the Jewpills on you to make you docile. Therapists don't see you as a human being. To them you're a walking bag of money, and they'll try to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. Apart from that, therapy is not a panacea. Some issues cannot be solved by talking to a mindless NPC. Nor by the Jewpills.
Extremely based take, I hear you man