Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why I think it's completely over for me

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
even If I do somehow get a career with a good salary my life will still suck. Copes aren't enough to make me happy and I believe I've lost the ability to interact and connect with people. I always feel like an outsider when I'm around them and that isn't going to change.

I could be making $500k+ a year and I'd still feel the exact way I feel right now.

I have a pretty good career and that describes me. I'd rather be a homeless chad.

With 500 k u can be a king in some sithole

I'd rather be a homeless chad.
This says everything or an lifetime improsened chad who gets to fuck some jailofficergirls once in a while or some foids who visit u

paid sex is another dumb cope

With 500 k u can be a king in some sithole
True being that rich one can just go to South America or SEA and buy a loyal wife.

Get getting there requires either being a genius or a turbonormalfag with lots of connections and motivation.

Get getting there requires either being a genius or a turbonormalfag with lots of connections and motivation

incel= depression and no motivation

Same. I’m short, very ugly, and weird I’m also not NT and it shows in my face. I have a big head and look autistic, not even plastic surgery can fix my facial features and disturbingly asymmetric eyes (really noticeable, much more than in other people)

even If I do somehow get a career with a good salary my life will still suck. Copes aren't enough to make me happy and I believe I've lost the ability to interact and connect with people. I always feel like an outsider when I'm around them and that isn't going to change.

I could be making $500k+ a year and I'd still feel the exact way I feel right now.
Hobbymaxx with other people in clubs or something

because i hate normies and i can’t connect or socialize with them
But don’t you want to connect with people you have things in common with?