Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I support Israel

If you read the history, the shitskin nigger Palistenians were offered land, citizenship and alot of other concessions by the kikes. Over and over they refused the peace deals , over and over they tried to fight and failed miserably. Over and over and over they could have integrated, accepted reality and Israeli citizenship. but no listen to (((Hamas))), follow Arab nigger Islam, refuse peace, refuse economic prosperity.

I don't have any sympathy for a pathetic race of inbred shitskin niggers no more. If anything I'd say Israelis are too nice to these Arab nigger trash and should genocide and organ harvest them like based Chinese doing to uighur subhumans.
Why should Palestians concede to endless Israeli demands when Israel itself is the problem here? Your argument is backwards, it's the Israelis who are the ungrateful guests.
Of course, power is all that matters, which is why Israel cannot establish a firm hold there - even with the help from the US they still can't crush Palestine.