Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why I support Israel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
If you read the history, the shitskin nigger Palistenians were offered land, citizenship and alot of other concessions by the kikes. Over and over they refused the peace deals , over and over they tried to fight and failed miserably. Over and over and over they could have integrated, accepted reality and Israeli citizenship. but no listen to (((Hamas))), follow Arab nigger Islam, refuse peace, refuse economic prosperity.

I don't have any sympathy for a pathetic race of inbred shitskin niggers no more. If anything I'd say Israelis are too nice to these Arab nigger trash and should genocide and organ harvest them like based Chinese doing to uighur subhumans.

If you take a side in this conflict you mog me

GAS THE OP
you need educate yourself. Israelis offered peace, citizenship, land over and over but the Palistenian retards refused.
I hate kikes but they are correct to bully the Palistenians. Unironically they should have gassed the Palistenians.
If you take a side in this conflict you mog me
your 1/8 Jew no? cuck if you don't support your Jewish brothers

Let's pray they just destroy one another.

Let's pray they just destroy one another.
This, and put towers on any beach of Europe to shoot down any fucking refugee trash who think they can use their own retarded warmongering to get free access into our superior countries.

OP is on a roll

>If you read the history, the shitskin nigger Palistenians were offered land, citizenship and alot of other concessions by the kikes. Over and over they refused the peace deals , over and over they tried to fight and failed miserably. Over and over and over they could have integrated, accepted reality and Israeli citizenship. but no listen to (((Hamas))), follow Arab nigger Islam, refuse peace, refuse economic prosperity.

I don't have any sympathy for a pathetic race of inbred shitskin niggers no more. If anything I'd say Israelis are too nice to these Arab nigger trash and should genocide and organ harvest them like based Chinese doing to uighur subhumans.

Just shut the fuck up, Kike.

Are you serious?

You need to do some learnin'

Just take a look at what Palestine used to be before the Jews won World War 2.

The Jews used their money and power to control the UN and take territory that wasn't theirs.

Zionists launched an intense White House lobby to have the UNSCOP plan endorsed, and the effects were not trivial.[70] The Democratic Party, a large part of whose contributions came from Jews,[71] informed Truman that failure to live up to promises to support the Jews in Palestine would constitute a danger to the party.

The democrat party still to this day is entirely controlled by the jews.

Last edited:
Jews should just go to mars and never return to Earth, it seems like that's the trendy thing for rich people to do anyway

>If you read the history, the shitskin nigger Palistenians were offered land, citizenship and alot of other concessions by the kikes. Over and over they refused the peace deals , over and over they tried to fight and failed miserably. Over and over and over they could have integrated, accepted reality and Israeli citizenship. but no listen to (((Hamas))), follow Arab nigger Islam, refuse peace, refuse economic prosperity.

View attachment 446293

Just shut the fuck up, Kike.
cope. Israel number one.
Are you serious?
yes I am fed up with my relatives and imams hating on Israel 24/7 and simping for Palistenians. and ofc they completely ignore China genociding uighurs, completely ignore Indian oppression of kashmiris, completely ignore sauids bombing Yemen. Only Israel, Israel this, Israel that. legit fed up.

Last edited:
Yonatan appreciates your support

Last edited:

India doesn't support Israel. They voted against the moving of capital. As for unrequited attention, everyone seems to be taking a hardliner side in this thing. And curries are a bit unaware of how much the world doesn't gaf in general. They think they are special because their lives mean something in their shitholes and they've never been outside(that's the attitude I thing)

just waiting for god to wipe out all disobedient jews as promised and reward the messianic ones :feelsaww:

I don't know anything about the conflict but British loyalists support Israel so that means I must support Palestine.

But lol at Fake Jews claiming the land because it is 'ancestral'.

If you read the history, the shitskin nigger Palistenians were offered land, citizenship and alot of other concessions by the kikes. Over and over they refused the peace deals , over and over they tried to fight and failed miserably. Over and over and over they could have integrated, accepted reality and Israeli citizenship. but no listen to (((Hamas))), follow Arab nigger Islam, refuse peace, refuse economic prosperity.

Based

Stormfrontcels mad kek

let the rats fight like rats

hope it spreads so we can finally get world war

Muh shot skin Palestinian

yes they should realize that they they must accept the land taken from them and not retaliate yes espcallly if a n entire different religious group seizes their land from Europe,

Lmao Benjamin left India out jfl

It's always these guys on my ignore-list making these threads.

Curried need to stop sucking cock so much.
You know, I was actually more pro palestine before and even had a more positive view of arabs. But seeing the sheer hate arabs are displaying towards curries just makes me fucking hate them too. I am against both israel and palestine.

Kida hypocritical to wanna fuck an arab foid if you hate us so much.
I just hate the arabs that hate me just because i'm curry. There are still chill arabs I get along with in my server.

Muh shot skin Palestinian

yes they should realize that they they must accept the land taken from them and not retaliate yes espcallly if a n entire different religious group seizes their land from Europe,
yes they should. they have no power. they(Palistenians) are like bluepilled incels, have no resources/no power yet still somehow think they can negotiate favorably with Israel

disagree but ok bro