Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why i refuse to write preperly (badgrammarcels)

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i remenber being forced to study all the bullshit grammar back in shcool, poirtugues have so much grammar it's riducullus so i refuse to write anything properly as a protest agains grammar nazis, as long people can understand what i wrote and say, fuck grammar

You only need grammar to the level of being able to text a native speaker without sounding like a retard

based and redpilled

You only need grammar to the level of being able to text a native speaker without sounding like a retard
fuk i f a sound reaterded, i'm a incel anyway why would i worry if people think i'm stupid?

Just type properly. I hate people who ttype badly on purpose

"preperly"

That's alright, OP.

I still have no fucking idea how grammar and punctuation works, I just do what allows me to be coherent

You don’t have to be 100% accurate with spelling and grammar but try and be coherent so we understand what you’re saying, That’s the bare minimum tbh.

You dont hase to be 100% accurete with speling and grommER but try and be coharent so we undERstand what you’re saying, Thats the bera minimum tbh.

Just Grammarlymax br0

It's is okey.

"Refuse write preperly"

REVOLT AGAINST THE MODERN WORLD