Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i like right-wingers

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
Now , im no left or right winger , matter of fact im apolitical , but i like right wing people way more , as they understand our struggles as incels , as they are also opressed by everyone and seen as scum of the world , they are also way more accepting and friendly than “nice and accepting” leftist liberals. Shout out all the right wingers on here

try telling a right wing maga type that you're too ugly to get laid. "son you just gotta be nice t'er, get off them damned apps"

try telling a right wing maga type that you're too ugly to get laid. "son you just gotta be nice t'er, get off them damned apps"
I rather get told that then to kms by some fat blue haired bitch

a better response than you would get telling any leftist, who might unironically think you're an evil misogynist who thinks women owe you sex and will try to get you fired

Redpillers (Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit), Right Wingers (Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes), and traditional islamists/christians (Tucker Carlson/Mohammed Hijab) are all against the globalists, fags, etc, and stand against the feminists and liberals.

So I fw some of them, of course they're still fags like Tate is a grifter, Ben Shapiro is a joo, but the right wingers are better than the leftists and the redpillers are better than the bluepillers.

They only lose to women as the biggest gaslighters

Yeah I know those types, they’re so fucking annoying & uptight. I like it when they piss off the blue-haired landwhale crowd though.

Redpillers (Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit), Right Wingers (Candace Owens, Nick Fuentes), and traditional islamists/christians (Tucker Carlson/Mohammed Hijab) are all against the globalists, fags, etc, and stand against the feminists and liberals.

So I fw some of them, of course they're still fags like Tate is a grifter, Ben Shapiro is a joo, but the right wingers are better than the leftists and the redpillers are better than the bluepillers.
Yeah kinda the same here- they serve as a “gateway” to beliefs such as ours, if that makes any sense.

Yeah kinda the same here- they serve as a “gateway” to beliefs such as ours, if that makes any sense.

Some say the red pill doesn't exist, it's only the blue pill and the black pill, but the redpill is a transitioning faze to the blackpill, which makes sense. First you're bluepilled, then you see redpill content on shittok or youtube, you get into it, realize it doesn't work for a sub5, then become blackpilled.

I used to be the guy who liked Tate/Fresh and Fit.

Some of the things they say are based :feelskek:

Stop putting spaces before commas :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Stop putting spaces before commas :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Yeah it’s such an eyesore, especially from a Grammar Nazi such as myself-we need rules for correct grammar & punctuation

Yeah it’s such an eyesore, especially from a Grammar Nazi such as myself-we need rules for correct grammar & punctuation
I put commas spaces between commas because my eyes morph the commas into the words so i dont realise i put a comma already and put anotehr one

I put commas spaces between commas because my eyes morph the commas into the words so i dont realise i put a comma already and put anotehr one
Ok

a better response than you would get telling any leftist, who might unironically think you're an evil misogynist who thinks women owe you sex and will try to get you fired
Thats what im saying , and right wingers often believe in lookism aswell so they will understand more , unlike leftists who dont even know their own gender

Idgaf about comma and spaces, I type how the fuck i want, Its a half free world with a jew on the other side.

yeah agree

Left wingers and right wingers are two sides of the same shekel.

right wingers are more likely too work together. put two commies in a room and they try too kill each other over minor differences.