Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Misandry

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
Misandry is so fucking annoying - thats why im on .Is instead of tiktok rn its just so shit

Girls are all misandrist now bcs of shit leftist ultra liberal propoganda

They are so hypocritical and stupid its insane funny and sad at the same time
I saw a misandrist complain abt rapes or whatever and i asked her a simple question

“whats their race?”

We all know what happens next

Racist!!!!!”

Its actually so funny lol , they are just like racist but more hypocritical and retarded
Ur legit anti-racism , using the same arguments as racists - AND LITERALLY GENERALISING HALF THE POPULATION , LOL!

Misandrists should die for they are retarded and normie scum

Like FbF said

Die normie scum!”

And also they try so hard to be diffrent but they are all the same copy pasted shits lmao

Femcels my ass

IMG 7427

you have a higher chance of winning the lottery than seeing a woman think outside the box.

How old are you? i'm guessing 14-15

Misandry is so fucking annoying - thats why im on .Is instead of tiktok rn its just so shit

Girls are all misandrist now bcs of shit leftist ultra liberal propoganda

They are so hypocritical and stupid its insane funny and sad at the same time
I saw a misandrist complain abt rapes or whatever and i asked her a simple question

“whats their race?”

We all know what happens next

Racist!!!!!”

Its actually so funny lol , they are just like racist but more hypocritical and retarded
Ur legit anti-racism , using the same arguments as racists - AND LITERALLY GENERALISING HALF THE POPULATION , LOL!

Misandrists should die for they are retarded and normie scum

Like FbF said

Die normie scum!”

And also they try so hard to be diffrent but they are all the same copy pasted shits lmao

Femcels my ass
They are retards, this isn't news

Next time don't wait for the "what happens next", just tell them the race was probably black and walk away laughing

I'm in agreement.

Bbq misandrists on the stake like the witches of the past.

The world think its only racist if it happens to black people and not all the other races.