Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate white people so much

Europeans have only been ontop in the past few centuries.
And look how far they properlled us technologically in those "few centuries"

Also, you're wrong anyways. Romans and Greeks say hello.
Arabs owned this fucking earth in the past
BAHAHAHAHA!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Nigger what? Arabs ruled over a bunch of desert land and some mountains! The Earth? Where nigger? Arabs didn't even TOUCH China, North America, South America, Germania,India, or Australia
we conquered your Iraq/persia/
Iraq was not full of Europeans, it was full of Kurds, Assyrians, and Iranians.
fucking Rome itself fell before us
Only the sand nigger territories fell. If you dont actually capture the city of Rome, you dont get to make this claim. And even Constantinople was captured by TURKS, not Arabs lmfao!
We showed you dignity
Who is we? Tf are you talking about?
whereas Europeans killed millions of you based on lies of the Bush administration.
What does this have to do with anything? How does crime have anything to do with looking attractive? Stop trying to bring up an argument no one was making.
And hear you are simping for them.
lol Yeah, no different than how Japanese simp for the same people that bombed them twice. People respect power. And while I DO hate Americans, this has nothing to do with the fact that Whites look better than ethnics.

Your genes don't deserve to be spread you weakling
Did you forget what site you were on?

I dont deny those things are bad about the west, but you're coping with these arguments. Despite all this Nafris like you RUN AND CRAWL for the chance to live in France.

Dumbass, Dubai exists thanks to European engineers. They helped extract the oil with their technology. Saudi sand niggers would never have accomplished that on their own. Most of Dubai isn't even ETHNIC Arab fyi

It's not self hating, it's just accepting reality.

These aren't Turks NOR are they celebs/models. They're jusr fashionmaxxed Iraqis

View attachment 551948

Funny you bring that guy up when his wife is white:feelskek:

A lot. Why?
View attachment 551950

It does matter because it's a display of the technological power and dominance they have over your race.
The problem is that you are not ignorant enough. Yes whites are better at everything. But it's also cucked to side with them just because they are the winners. They may be winners, but they are also a bunch of faggots and feminists. Do you really want to be on that side? This is why you said 'NO' to the cock sucking for the advanced tech prowess.

You are not a fag, but you certainly cozy up like one. It is better to be a stupid fucking shitskin that throws fags off rooves than it is to be a ethnic patsy fag in a huuuwhite civilization with an electric scooter.

In a weird way the Unabomber's manifesto indirectly praises the backwards ethnic way of life as more natural to the human spirit.

Mensa IQ

Looks = EVERYTHING
They blame Jews for white politicians giving Israel weapons. How retarded do you have to be.

BAHAHAHAHA!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Nigger what? Arabs ruled over a bunch of desert land and some mountains! The Earth? Where nigger? Arabs didn't even TOUCH China, North America, South America, Germania,India, or Australia

Only the sand nigger territories fell. If you dont actually capture the city of Rome, you dont get to make this claim. And even Constantinople was captured by TURKS, not Arabs lmfao!

What does this have to do with anything? How does crime have anything to do with looking attractive? Stop trying to bring up an argument no one was making.

lol Yeah, no different than how Japanese simp for the same people that bombed them twice. People respect power. And while I DO hate Americans, this has nothing to do with the fact that Whites look better than ethnics.

You are weak :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you know it my ancestors fucking honoured you and the Europeans pissed on you :smonk::feelshaha:

Go to India. They are ugly as fuck, but they are happy. Nobody bullies anyone.
Bro, there was a thread TODAY of some indian whore killing her husband because he was too black-skinned? TF do you mean "nobody bullies anyone". They're VERY much racisr against dark skinned Indians and love fair skin

Currylife

So you respect power, so if I raped your mom you would respect me wouldn't you. I paid a homeless turk lady 7 quid to swallow my cum back in 2018 when I was in Staffordshire. Your women are nothing hahahaha:feelskek:

You are less than me turk boy
I dont even what race you are because you are too ashamed to admit it.
I'm tired of your constant. White worship.
Nigger, Allah himself loves white people, that's why he made Prophet Mohamad have white skin

Saudi14

Arabs are superior to white people in every way possible. You need to die
Right, that's why Arabs have been ruled by Europeans, Turks, and Iranians for the past 1400 years, right? lmao Cope more, dumbass. I work with a bunch of Saudis and these balding manlets are even shorter than ME, and I'm ALREADY a manlet. Not to mention many of them have disgusting brown skin and MASSIVE semitic noses.

You'd have to be straight up mind broken to claim Arabs have ANY leg to stand on against whites when Arab sand niggers have depending on white people to keep their gulf countries functioning for the past 70 years. lmao!

The problem is that you are not ignorant enough. Yes whites are better at everything. But it's also cucked to side with them just because they are the winners. They may be winners, but they are also a bunch of faggots and feminists. Do you really want to be on that side? This is why you said 'NO' to the cock sucking for the advanced tech prowess.

You are not a fag, but you certainly cozy up like one. It is better to be a stupid fucking shitskin that throws fags off rooves than it is to be a ethnic patsy fag in a huuuwhite civilization with an electric scooter.

In a weird way the Unabomber's manifesto indirectly praises the backwards ethnic way of life as more natural to the human spirit.
Exactly he is a slave bitch that gets wetter the harder she gets pounded. Whitey literally dropped MOABs on Iraq and killed millions and he is dick sucking

You are weak
And you're weaker
my ancestors fucking honoured you
Yeah, because we were ruling OVER you. Of course, your ancesors are gonna honor their masters.
and the Europeans pissed on you
No, we pissed on Europeans for 500 years:feelshmm:

So you respect power, so if I raped your mom you would respect me wouldn't you. I paid a homeless turk lady 7 quid to swallow my cum back in 2018 when I was in Staffordshire. Your women are nothing hahahaha:feelskek:
>sand nigger dreams about rape

JFL at least TRY to not fit the stereotype.

Whites are literally the only race who bully their own.

Go to India. They are ugly as fuck, but they are happy. Nobody bullies anyone. The whole Chad/Stacy worship is nowhere as extreme as with whites.

I'm proud of whites but I swear sometimes we are fucking soulless robots.
Many curries bully other curries for dark skin. My faggot paki lightskin cousins mock me for dark skin. Despite me money mogging them to infinity. They have the audacity to feel superior.

Nigger, Allah himself loves white people, that's why he made Prophet Mohamad have white skin

View attachment 551961

Right, that's why Arabs have been ruled by Europeans, Turks, and Iranians for the past 1400 years, right? lmao Cope more, dumbass. I work with a bunch of Saudis and these balding manlets are even shorter than ME, and I'm ALREADY a manlet. Not to mention many of them have disgusting brown skin and MASSIVE semitic noses.

You'd have to be straight up mind broken to claim Arabs have ANY leg to stand on against whites when Arab sand niggers have depending on white people to keep their gulf countries functioning for the past 70 years. lmao!
I'm North African. You're a turk. We aren't the same

it almost can't be by definition.
some scientists think social pain (verbal bullying) hits the same receptors as physical pain.
even if true, it does so in an indirect way, whereas physical pain has a direct route, causing a more traumatic response.
plus, it causes actual damage and wear on the body, possibly affecting you for life.
you think there's more trauma in someone calling you a chink than in getting beat up and in pain for weeks?
Well it depends on how hard you get beat up I guess. But in general physical injuries heal sooner or later, but the mental scars from getting insulted and humiliated day in and out for years never fade. Of course if you get beat up every day for years it would probably be similar. But unless you live in some shithole I can't imagine adults tolerating a kid getting beat up every day for years. It'd be too obvious from the injuries you would have that they cannot ignore it.

With verbal bullying it's not the same. It can go on and on for years and nobody gives a shit. I got told it's my fault for not making a better effort into fitting in. That I wasn't cut out for regular school life because of my disability (stutter) and should be at a special needs class instead. This kind of victim blaming and gaslighting is what hurts the most, and at least in my environment I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been treated like this if my bullies just beat me up instead.

I have no sympathy for white worshipping ethnics who mock dark skins. They need be lynched.
Bro, there was a thread TODAY of some indian whore killing her husband because he was too black-skinned? TF do you mean "nobody bullies anyone". They're VERY much racisr against dark skinned Indians and love fair skin

View attachment 551960
Yes many Pashtun Pakis cope with lightskin and bully dark skin. My family does this. Very enraging. Another reason I couldn't Islam cope.

View attachment 551961

Many Arabs can't accept the mog done by whites. Even all the important prophets in sand religion are white, Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Solomon, Issac and his brother. No black prophets, no gook, no Indian.

Last edited:
Many Hindu nationalist curries cope too can't accept the mog

The problem is that you are not ignorant enough.
What do you mean?
Yes whites are better at everything.
And that is largely due to their genetics
But it's also cucked to side with them just because they are the winners. They may be winners, but they are also a bunch of faggots and feminists.
Do you really want to be on that side? This is why you said 'NO' to the cock sucking for the advanced tech prowess.
Someone being a feminist or faggot doesn't magically make them lose their height or eye color. Many "soy" white guys are 6'4 and believe in feminism, while many whitecels (like @BummerDrummer) are 5'5 manlets and believe in fascism

Your IDEOLOGY does NOT affect how ATTRACTIVE you are. Look at Hassan Piker. Turk gigchad millionare and the only reason anyone agrees with his ideologies is due to looks. So no matter how CUCKED or FEMINIST whites get, their genes will still be desirable.

If the guy on the left is a feminist, andthe guy on the right is a facist, we BOTH know which one women will choose.
Wsw1ql9h5o771
01f0b9b33d

It is better to be a stupid fucking shitskin that throws fags off rooves than it is to be a ethnic patsy fag in a huuuwhite civilization with an electric scooter.

Sure, that's why so many ethnic flee and dream about living in white countries eh?
I will admit too much tech is excessive, but tech still puts you on top

What do you mean?

And that is largely due to their genetics

Someone being a feminist or faggot doesn't magically make them lose their height or eye color. Many "soy" white guys are 6'4 and believe in feminism, while many whitecels (like @BummerDrummer) are 5'5 manlets and believe in fascism

Your IDEOLOGY does NOT affect how ATTRACTIVE you are. Look at Hassan Piker. Turk gigchad millionare and the only reason anyone agrees with his ideologies is due to looks. So no matter how CUCKED or FEMINIST whites get, their genes will still be desirable.

If the guy on the left is a feminist, andthe guy on the right is a facist, we BOTH know which one women will choose.
View attachment 551970View attachment 551971

Sure, that's why so many ethnic flee and dream about living in white countries eh?

I will admit too much tech is excessive, but tech still puts you on top
you are mind is so receptive to the shiniest biggest phallus, maybe I was wrong about you not being a fag. You will never achieve true ignorance

And you're weaker

Yeah, because we were ruling OVER you. Of course, your ancesors are gonna honor their masters.

No, we pissed on Europeans for 500 years:feelshmm:
View attachment 551963

>sand nigger dreams about rape

JFL at least TRY to not fit the stereotype.
It actually happened though she sucked me off for less than a tennee:feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/WQdWcBpif88

She looked like this turkroach crack head

Yeah she's white huh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seethe slaveboy

you are mind is so receptive to the shiniest biggest phallus, maybe I was wrong about you not being a fag. You will never achieve true ignorance
why are you bringing up cocks, you schitzo? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:Were you that mind broken by your white bullies

A "cucked feminist" white guy >>> muh "based ethnonationalist" ricecel

Many curries bully other curries for dark skin. My faggot paki lightskin cousins mock me for dark skin. Despite me money mogging them to infinity. They have the audacity to feel superior.
Shitskin pilled again today.:feelsohgod:

You must give it an individual thread about it sir: most obscure but potent racepill out there.

You're right, I'm your superior:feelshmm:
Ottoman-Empire-extent.jpg
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Islam did that not ottomans. We civilised and you and gave you structure

Your herr sucking off whites but the average turk man looks like fuckin cenk uygur from the young Turks.

Last edited:
It actually happened though she sucked me off for less than a tennee:feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/WQdWcBpif88

She looked like this turkroach crack head

Yeah she's white huh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seethe slaveboy

lol Not engaging your shit flinging contest. Your concession has been accepted.
You're a nafri. Your people were ruled 1st by Italians, then by Arabs, then by Turks, then by French:feelsautistic:

9144f8b6d4d8e8b266f20cd4ace7bcee

But in general physical injuries heal sooner or later, but the mental scars from getting insulted and humiliated day in and out for years never fade.
you get mental scars from getting your ass kicked as well as the physical scars.

Of course if you get beat up every day for years it would probably be similar.

maybe 100,000 verbal humiliations equals 1 physical beatdown (even this is doubtful) but it's not comparable on a one-to-one-basis.

But unless you live in some shithole I can't imagine adults tolerating a kid getting beat up every day for years. It'd be too obvious from the injuries you would have that they cannot ignore it.

my parents went to the principal of the school after i came home bloodied and bruised and they didn't do shit to the perpetrator.

With verbal bullying it's not the same. It can go on and on for years and nobody gives a shit. I got told it's my fault for not making a better effort into fitting in. That I wasn't cut out for regular school life because of my disability (stutter) and should be at a special needs class instead. This kind of victim blaming and gaslighting is what hurts the most, and at least in my environment I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been treated like this if my bullies just beat me up instead.

they wouldn't have just beat you up out of nowhere.
verbal bullying is a prelude to physical bullying.
it's a means to escalate the conflict to the true show of dominance, which is physical battle.
for bullies, the insults are like flirting/foreplay and the beatdown is sex.
you should be glad it only progressed that far and didn't enter the physical realm.
foids complain about verbal humiliation all the time like it's the end of the world but come on.
i would rather get "murdered" on a diss track (verbal) than murdered IRL (physical).

Looks > money coping

whites have mogged the other races too hard. All nonwhites are mentally traumatized even a century plus nearly after colonialism :feelsrope:
Most MENA countries weren't even colonized for that long (iraw was only 17 years) yet despite that we are still bitches to Western powers. Egypt, Iraq, Saudi, Moroocco, Algeria, etc all bitches to America/France/Russia
cope even without Jews. Whites would have colonized and humilated the non-whites. Whites nature to humilate and mog other races. They would just be less degenerate.
Whites could have killed all of us in the past 200 years and STILL CAN literally kill all of us if they just wished to do so. Look at Japan, Look at Iraq. Look at Algeria. Even in Afghanistan, the only reason Taliban won was because Americans had to comply with muh "civil war" rules:soy:

you get mental scars from getting your ass kicked as well as the physical scars.

maybe 100,000 verbal humiliations equals 1 physical beatdown (even this is doubtful) but it's not comparable on a one-to-one-basis.

my parents went to the principal of the school after i came home bloodied and bruised and they didn't do shit to the perpetrator.

they wouldn't have just beat you up out of nowhere.
verbal bullying is a prelude to physical bullying.
it's a means to escalate the conflict to the true show of dominance, which is physical battle.
for bullies, the insults are like flirting/foreplay and the beatdown is sex.
you should be glad it only progressed that far and didn't enter the physical realm.
foids complain about verbal humiliation all the time like it's the end of the world but come on.
i would rather get "murdered" on a diss track (verbal) than murdered IRL (physical).
Well we have to agree to disagree then.

Projection

When did you EVER do that? You Nafris have been ruled by foreign forces for basically your WHOLE history. Even now, you are bitches to France.

Yeah, so did we. Many Slav and German concubines for Ottomans:feelsthink:
View attachment 551982
:feelshaha: your the one projecting you are the bitch for Europeans even though they hate you they always bring up how turks aren't European and yet hear you whoring out like the weak faggot you are. we had our war for independence against france way after the moors invaded Spain you retarded turk. Your a fucking chad/ worshipping mongoloid. Fag. You spout your hilarious drivel of being white on an incel forum because your afraid of being laughed at:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: by real whites on forums like storm front. Man im done with you:feelshaha:

Who gives a shit about what you're considered? They still would have had orange hair and green eyes

Arabs are considered white in America it doesn't magically change their phenotype and eye color.
lmao cope if you think eye color determines if someone's white

only when modern jew definitions of white started to gain traction is when irish and Arabs were lumped in with white people

:feelshaha: your the one projecting
no u
you are the bitch for Europeans
Nafris = ruled and massacred by Europeans
Turks = never ruled or massacred by Europeans

So, no, you're the bitch to Europeans here.
even though they hate you

they always bring up how turks aren't European
We aren't European. So what? Being white=/=Being European

No one in this pic is European but they are white
Chechnya muslims

Blondepalestiniangirls

No one in this pic is white but they are European
Greek medal

we had our war for independence against france
Funny how you fags still run off to live in France. Why do you want to live among the people that massacred you? Can't help sucking on that superior civilization?
way after the moors invaded Spain
Yeah, with the aid of Arabs and Iranians lmao
you retarded turk.
Turk IQ is higher than Nafri IQ
Your a fucking chad/ worshipping mongoloid.
Everyone worships chad, even you, despite your denial
You spout your hilarious drivel of being white on an incel forum because your afraid of being laughed at:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: by real whites on forums like storm front. Man im done with you:feelshaha:
I dont go to storm front
lmao cope if you think eye color determines if someone's white
lmao!!! eye color is definitley a factor in whitness. The whitest people have blue or green eyes
only when modern jew definitions of white started to gain traction is when irish and Arabs were lumped in with white people
Irish are white, Arabs not. And wtf is your defintion of white, retard?

no u

View attachment 551993
View attachment 551996
View attachment 551998

Funny how you fags still run off to live in France. Why do you want to live among the people that massacred you? Can't help sucking on that superior civilization?

I dont go to storm front

lmao!!! eye color is definitley a factor in whitness. The whitest people have blue or green eyes

You don't go to storm front because you know they would bully you and laugh at you for claiming white as a turkroach you know it too. You literally admit to worshipping Chad. Jfl
no u

View attachment 551993
View attachment 551996
View attachment 551998

I dont go to storm front

Cenk uygur is what the average greasy kebab looks like you:feelshaha: You damn beggar. I'm begging you to go reddit and spout your Turks are white bullshit see if they don't laugh at you. The fantasy you created in your head is so sad bro

Last edited:
Looks > money coping
they have worse bones(inferior face and frame) than me. But height/skin color mog me. If I was a tallfag I would bleach my skin and mog them to infinity :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

what in the fuck
in the past if you wanted to look for a home they had free brochures in grocery stores about available homes in the area

I was obsessed with beautiful homes because I wanted to be an architect. BUT THESE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHITE KIDS in summer camp constantly beating me and treating me like shit. They grabbed my brochures and tore them apart and said "You gonna buy a house with your GIRLFRIEND???"

YES I would have loved that. That's my dream.
These kids are probably watching HGTV and homebuying with their GFs and wives RIGHT NOW. It's over.

Also JFL at all the cumskin worshipers:soy: and stormcels:soy: ITT literally just proving OP's point by derailing his thread.
When the mods and users of an incel forum bully you... It never fucking began, I'm sorry :feelsrope:

Personally, I got bullied my whole life by people from a variety of backgrounds, so I just cannot hate a specific group like other people do.

These kids are probably watching HGTV and homebuying with their GFs and wives RIGHT NOW. It's over.

Also JFL at all the cumskin worshipers:soy: and stormcels:soy: ITT literally just proving OP's point by derailing his thread.
When the mods and users of an incel forum bully you... It never fucking began, I'm sorry :feelsrope:

Personally, I got bullied my whole life by people from a variety of backgrounds, so I just cannot hate a specific group like other people do.
i know they probably have all kinds of sex drugs affairs and bastard kids and domestic abuse too as well as financial successes

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

i know they probably have all kinds of sex drugs affairs and bastard kids and domestic abuse too as well as financial successes
100%. Real Chads have the most degenerate lifestyles coupled with the most idyllic homelives.
But the tradcucks claim that you can't have one with the other :lul:
I was mostly bullied by Blacks.
Trucel trait. Even the people of your kind hate you because you're an embarrassement to them :feelsrope:

The hilarious part you aren't even white? Your a fucking kebab turk who also claims iraqi. Theres some ethnics here wish to be white but you take the delusion to another level:feelskek:
At this point I claim Afghan as white because Taliban is based

I agree wholeheartedly. Fuck white people.

At this point I claim Afghan as white because Taliban is based
if there's one thing to take pride in as an ethnic-- and I can see this in how the white far-right is getting influenced-- its that we are RIGHT about women. Whites were always wrong to put them in pedestals

Cumskins only show their muscles on rices but they become faggots in front of niggers and sands

in the past if you wanted to look for a home they had free brochures in grocery stores about available homes in the area
in our grocery stores they had fun facts about different kinds of fish at the fish counter printed in post card format. I collected them like trading cards, was fun ngl

in our grocery stores they had fun facts about different kinds of fish at the fish counter printed in post card format. I collected them like trading cards, was fun ngl
I really liked going to mexican groceries because they had dirty mexican comics. Such a unique little format. Unlike jap hentai that draws them too jb-ey and kawaii the mexicans drew them thicc and the stories were pretty funny

I really liked going to mexican groceries because they had dirty mexican comics. Such a unique little format. Unlike jap hentai that draws them too jb-ey and kawaii the mexicans drew them thicc and the stories were pretty funny
lmao thicc mexican comics sounds fun

lmao thicc mexican comics sounds fun
2021 12 23 12 48 52 historietas perversas   Google Search   Brave

These covers are genius. It's like Frazetta but sexier and trashier and Mexican af