Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate white people so much

Those aren't what comes to mind when people think of white men you turkroach. Its more like Chris Hemsworth and Captain America. Stop coping :feelskek:
Which people dumbass? Ive had many chinese and Vietnamese mistake me for being white. Like I said white is different levels. Some niggers consider even Egyptians to be white

But whatever mate. They certainly still mog their shitskin hooknosed counterparts that's for sure
9bded415ad986ab79c2596495c2fbf0c

Best combo is half white half Mena. Mulattos tend to still look like negroes I have no idea how you think they look "white enough most mulattos tend to have black eyes even when their white parent has blue

View attachment 551927
I guess looking like meeks or momoa is super rare-- but something along those lines racially. Maybe 60& white 40% black

Which people dumbass? Ive had many chinese and Vietnamese mistake me for being white. Like I said white is different levels. Some niggers consider even Egyptians to be white

But whatever mate. They certainly still mog their shitskin hooknosed counterparts that's for sure
View attachment 551934
I thought people like you only existed in parody comedy sketches, but damn i actually pity you so bad:fuk:

Fuck white people they created feminism and gave women and faggots rights. They will blame it on the Jews like the spastic autists they are.
Don't talk about a topic if you HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

THEY LITERALLY THINK WE JUST STARTED HATING JEWS FOR NO REASON
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAH

I was only verbally bullied but I think it's way worse. The thing with verbal bullying is that most adults don't see it as a real thing and just tell you to get over it. You're not even allowed to physically retaliate because then YOU'RE the bad guy. You're only allowed to insult them back, but what weight do insults coming from a bullied loser carry? None. Even worse when you're socially retarded and have a heavy stutter like me. I got called out by my whore teacher and humiliated in front of the whole class several times because I snapped and got physical with my bullies. Imagine you get bullied all day for years and then you're forced to apologize to your bullies as if it's all your fault :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'd rather get beat up than suffer all this humiliation tbh.
thats exactly it and why females bullying you is so bad. You can't do anything but take it. Whereas if a man did it at least you can fight back and show an iota of masculinity even if you fail.

Exactly, we can all agree that white people do better on average with dating. But that guys take it to the extreme end of worshiping them:feelskek: . As incels we already know white people are validated more for just existing. This guy wants us to become like noodles whores and normies
Exactly jfl I've legit never even seen a noodlewhore dickride cumskins harder than @Made in Heaven does
Most of you underestimate JBW. It's not even just about looks anyways.
JCMiNsw

It's also about facial accomplishments which whites not other races by dimensions and galaxies :feelshaha:
Elab on "facial accomplishes"

I guess looking like meeks or momoa is super rare-- but something along those lines racially. Maybe 60& white 40% black
Meeks is probably 20 percent negro at best. You need to understand that most negro DNA is dominant except for Somalis and Ethiopians.

Who is momma? Is he the aquaman actor? If so he's half Hawaiian so technically he is Hapas

A lot of them simp for females

I thought people like you only existed in parody comedy sketches, but damn i actually pity you so bad:fuk:
Question: why did you Nafris kidnap so many blonde women from Iceland?

8941bce5acbd5fe44089c12fd616fc9d

Look how this thread of a guys experience turned into white worshiping thread by @Made in Heaven

Not even covertly straight up worshipping like the undercover fag he is:smonk:

thats exactly it and why females bullying you is so bad. You can't do anything but take it. Whereas if a man did it at least you can fight back and show an iota of masculinity even if you fail.
I was mostly bullied by guys, but it doesn't matter. The teachers still took their side :feelsclown:

View attachment 551900

This is why so many cumskins are egotistical assholes. Their parents literally let them do anything they want

@To koniec type beat

JFL that was admittedly funny to watch. This is what a century of Jewish mumbo jumbo results in.

We need to bring back beatings.

Exactly jfl I've legit never even seen a noodlewhore dickride cumskins harder than @Made in Heaven does
Thats because you are still in the cope phase.
View attachment 551935

Elab on "facial accomplishes"
Racial accomplishments. And look around you. Electricity cars computers medicine etc etc all come from NW europeans. They had biggest empires and discovered and documented many unknown lands plants and animals

Look how this thread of a guys experience turned into white worshiping thread by @Made in Heaven

THIS IS THE POWER OF WHITE-- ITS COMPLETELY DOMINATING. My tragic childhood is a tiny footnote in the story of white dominance

Nope. Some random nigger tribe being tall and lanky doesn't change that height is associated with whiteness.
Irish and brits are the whitest people and they're not tall.

THIS IS THE POWER OF WHITE-- ITS COMPLETELY DOMINATING. My tragic childhood is a tiny footnote in the story of white dominance
You are a fag. If you aren't white saying this you need kill yourself bro. What kind of woman would want a man so weak like you. The reasons for inceldom are really coming out. You clearly have very low t

Thats because you are still in the cope phase.

Racial accomplishments. And look around you. Electricity cars computers medicine etc etc all come from NW europeans. They had biggest empires and discovered and documented many unknown lands plants and animals
if a white faggot offered you the keys to intellect and civilization 1000 years beyond our current times would you suck his cock?

Fuck white people they created feminism and gave women and faggots rights. They will blame it on the Jews like the spastic autists they are. They also live with a halo or privilege just for being white. Their family probably inherited generational wealth from exploiting ethnics. Thats why its imperative to leechmaxx of the cumskin government and take the wealth back.

We ethnics should support Left wing policies in the west and import more ethnics to fill our ranks at the same time reduce the cumskin populace. But be staunch right wingers in our homelands. And treat cumskins like the North Koreans treated that pigface who thought it was funny to remove a picture of Kim Jong un off the wall. (Kill them)

"Hurr durr let's just do exactly what the Jews want us to do."

Yeah great idea. And when they are finished with Whites, you'll be right back to picking cotton for those "other Whites." Forever.

I don't white worship. I acknowledge reality and everywhere you look in history. The more white traits a race has the better they tend to be

Ricecels are natural targets for bullying in any multiracial society since they're usually the smallest and weakest. It's like putting pitbulls and chihuahuas in the same cage. Just another reason why this globohomo faggotry is immoral and we should go back to racial segregation.

Based.

You are a fag. If you aren't white saying this you need kill yourself bro. What kind of woman would want a man so weak like you. The reasons for inceldom are really coming out. You clearly have very low t
:chad:

H

Yeah great idea. And when they are finished with Whites, you'll be right back to picking cotton for those "other Whites." Forever.
He's not a nigger he is a nafri

Yeah I learned to rather judge by person, it approves my racial prejudices many times anyways :feelsLSD:
And you will not find anyone who says that I treated him bad because of his race
This is more of a ricecel thing in the west, nobody respects them :feelsugh:

Just look at this example on how everyone makes riceboys their punching bag in a multicultural nation

Ricecels are natural targets for bullying in any multiracial society since they're usually the smallest and weakest. It's like putting pitbulls and chihuahuas in the same cage. Just another reason why this globohomo faggotry is immoral and we should go back to racial segregation.
This is why @Tenshi 's kpop cope falls flat in it's face when the majority of a country like america worships chad/tyrone atheletes and giga chad actors like Henry Cavill

@starcrapoo is legitimate source to validate these claims.

irish weren't considered white until recently though
Who gives a shit about what you're considered? They still would have had orange hair and green eyes

Arabs are considered white in America it doesn't magically change their phenotype and eye color.

I don't white worship. I acknowledge reality and everywhere you look in history. The more white traits a race has the better they tend to be
Better in which sense, western societies have the highest rates of depression in the world people can choose their gender, over 50% men from 20 to 35 are celibate according to pew. Birthrates a below replacement level. They throw their elderly in care homes after they raised them their whole lives better in what sense.

There's absolutely nothing I need Europe I can't find in dubai.

You and your sick self hating ideology needs to die

Question: why did you Nafris kidnap so many blonde women from Iceland?

View attachment 551938
Holy shit how many images of "pure white goddesses :soy:" have you saved
JFL that was admittedly funny to watch. This is what a century of Jewish mumbo jumbo results in.

We need to bring back beatings.
"muh jews" are cope. It's akin to the retards who say "females aren't inherently bad people bro it's because of their nature!111!!!1". Cumskins did it to themselves
Bruh I don't give a fuck if cumskins made my car or built my PC, All i know is that they live better lives than me solely because they look better than me. Everything else literally doesn't matter

Shut up you idiot only the ugly whitecels like you hang on to this cope. Chad alongside men of influence and your leaders are in alliance with the Jewish state of Israel. Stop blaming Jews, blame yourself

Bruh I don't give a fuck if cumskins made my car or built my PC, All i know is that they live better lives than me solely because they look better than me. Everything else literally doesn't matter
This is what it comes down to. And the way they blames Jews is total cope because no jewish media control can de-Chad the Chad

Hating any race other than jews is cucked and is actually exactly what they want. They love goyi-on-goyim violence :feelsjuice:

Your a submissive cuck with no spine is what you are. Europeans have only been ontop in the past few centuries. Arabs owned this fucking earth in the past, we conquered your Iraq/persia/ fucking Rome itself fell before us and your precious Europe. We showed you dignity, whereas Europeans killed millions of you based on lies of the Bush administration. And hear you are simping for them. Your genes don't deserve to be spread you weakling

I was only verbally bullied but I think it's way worse.

it almost can't be by definition.
some scientists think social pain (verbal bullying) hits the same receptors as physical pain.
even if true, it does so in an indirect way, whereas physical pain has a direct route, causing a more traumatic response.
plus, it causes actual damage and wear on the body, possibly affecting you for life.
you think there's more trauma in someone calling you a chink than in getting beat up and in pain for weeks?

The thing with verbal bullying is that most adults don't see it as a real thing and just tell you to get over it. You're not even allowed to physically retaliate because then YOU'RE the bad guy. You're only allowed to insult them back, but what weight do insults coming from a bullied loser carry? None. Even worse when you're socially retarded and have a heavy stutter like me. I got called out by my whore teacher and humiliated in front of the whole class several times because I snapped and got physical with my bullies. Imagine you get bullied all day for years and then you're forced to apologize to your bullies as if it's all your fault :feelshaha::feelshaha:
i understand it is bad but we are talking about mean words versus punches.

I'd rather get beat up than suffer all this humiliation tbh.

getting beat up also comes with social humiliation (and the chance of getting beat up again).
and the mexicans were insulting me while beating me up, saying "chino" and "chinito"
but i was more focused on being punched than them saying mean words.

it almost can't be by definition.
some scientists think social pain (verbal bullying) hits the same receptors as physical pain.
even if true, it does so in an indirect way, whereas physical pain has a direct route, causing a more traumatic response.
plus, it causes actual damage and wear on the body, possibly affecting you for life.
you think there's more trauma in someone calling you a chink than in getting beat up and in pain for weeks?

i understand it is bad but we are talking about mean words versus punches.

getting beat up also comes with social humiliation (and the chance of getting beat up again).
and the mexicans were insulting me while beating me up, saying "chino" and "chinito"
but i was more focused on being punched than them saying mean words.
there is some honor in getting punched though. Especially getting jumped by multiple stronger men. I'm honestly more fucked up from verbal harassment because it's always chips at you out of nowhere. There is someone out there that can ALWAYS physically tear you down, but verbally you are supposed to be a soulless and recover like a witty tank. When it reality you its tearing you up from the inside and you can only be vulnerable on incel forums.

Last edited:
there is some honor in getting punched though. Especially getting jumped by multiple stronger men.

there is if you're getting jumped into a gang.
but if others see you getting beat up like a pussy, they won't respect you.
i genuinely think getting beat up in public the first time in middle school led to the further altercations.
people saw that i was not a good fighter and wanted to make a tough impression on others by beating me up.

I'm honestly more fucked up from verbal harassment because it's always chips at you out of nowhere.

are foids are more inconvenienced by catcalling than rapes?
as far as i can tell, it's the same distinction.

I don't really have a bone to pick with Cumskins in real life, because they never bullied me like Blacks did. I only hate them now, because of their egotistical and narcy views on race and their negative impacts on history and humanity.

FLORIDA, the most low-inhib Chad state
Lmao, I'm from there too.
View attachment 551900

This is why so many cumskins are egotistical assholes. Their parents literally let them do anything they want

@To koniec type beat
Whites will literally let their children get away with anything.

There's a fine line between agreeing with JBW theory and dickriding/worshipping cumskins in pure self hatred :lul:
Yep, some ethnics cannot comprehend this.

Last edited:
there is if you're getting jumped into a gang.
but if others see you getting beat up like a pussy, they won't respect you.
i genuinely think getting beat up in public the first time in middle school led to the further altercations.
people saw that i was not a good fighter and wanted to make a tough impression on others by beating me up.

are foids are more inconvenienced by catcalling than rapes?
as far as i can tell, it's the same distinction.
actually now I feel stupid for never thinking about it that way-- but you are right. If a couple guys can punk you it makes everyone else want to punk you too to fit in with the dominant people of the group. This is just faggot worship prison rape culture to a tee.

This relates to my Chad jaywalking post. When Chad jaywalks, everyone else does it. Except incels who have undying hatred for his rule bending.

Whites are literally the only race who bully their own.

Go to India. They are ugly as fuck, but they are happy. Nobody bullies anyone. The whole Chad/Stacy worship is nowhere as extreme as with whites.

I'm proud of whites but I swear sometimes we are fucking soulless robots.

Go to India. They are ugly as fuck, but they are happy. Nobody bullies anyone. The whole Chad/Stacy worship is nowhere as extreme as with whites.

Yes your right bro ✅ you are indeed a soulless robot. When you die you will go to the same place as your ancestors and burn for eternity.

Better in which sense, western societies have the highest rates of depression in the world people can choose their gender, over 50% men from 20 to 35 are celibate according to pew. Birthrates a below replacement level. They throw their elderly in care homes after they raised them their whole lives better in what sense.

I dont deny those things are bad about the west, but you're coping with these arguments. Despite all this Nafris like you RUN AND CRAWL for the chance to live in France.
There's absolutely nothing I need Europe I can't find in dubai.
Dumbass, Dubai exists thanks to European engineers. They helped extract the oil with their technology. Saudi sand niggers would never have accomplished that on their own. Most of Dubai isn't even ETHNIC Arab fyi
You and your sick self hating ideology needs to die
It's not self hating, it's just accepting reality.
Thats irrelevant, they arent your average turk they are celebs and models.
These aren't Turks NOR are they celebs/models. They're jusr fashionmaxxed Iraqis

Iraq4

Your average turk looks like that apostate prophet guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Funny you bring that guy up when his wife is white:feelskek:

Holy shit how many images of "pure white goddesses :soy:" have you saved
A lot. Why?
Persiangirl

It does matter because it's a display of the technological power and dominance they have over your race.

Brutally over no winning for ethnics

whites have mogged the other races too hard. All nonwhites are mentally traumatized even a century plus nearly after colonialism :feelsrope:
Hating any race other than jews is cucked and is actually exactly what they want. They love goyi-on-goyim violence :feelsjuice:
cope even without Jews. Whites would have colonized and humilated the non-whites. Whites nature to humilate and mog other races. They would just be less degenerate.

jfl the classic divide and conquer
Yeah what the Whites did in the Americas
I dont deny those things are bad about the west, but you're coping with these arguments. Despite all this Nafris like you RUN AND CRAWL for the chance to live in France.

Dumbass, Dubai exists thanks to European engineers. They helped extract the oil with their technology. Saudi sand niggers would never have accomplished that on their own. Most of Dubai isn't even ETHNIC Arab fyi

It's not self hating, it's just accepting reality.

These aren't Turks NOR are they celebs/models. They're jusr fashionmaxxed Iraqis

View attachment 551948

Funny you bring that guy up when his wife is white:feelskek:

A lot. Why?
View attachment 551950

It does matter because it's a display of the technological power and dominance they have over
You are less than me turk boy I'm tired of your constant. White worship. Arabs are superior to white people in every way possible. You need to die