Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate white people so much

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
10% Race baiting on sacred ID
childhood trauma. BULLIES BULLIES BULLIES. All of you would have loved to kick sand in my 10 year old chink eyes. I was specifically bullied because I was quiet and enjoyed reading real estate brochures. I was obsessed with beautiful homes because I wanted to be an architect. BUT THESE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHITE KIDS in summer camp constantly beating me and treating me like shit. They grabbed my brochures and tore them apart and said "You gonna buy a house with your GIRLFRIEND???"

YES I would have loved that. That's my dream.

I hated swimming and they would always try to drown me and pants me like a BUNCH OF FAGGOTS. THIS IS ALSO WHY I HATE GAYS. ONLY A TOTAL HUUUWHITE FAGGOT WOULD DO THIS.

The worst part is what they did to me at the beach. They would gang up and stuff my mouth full of sand till I couldn't breathe and punch me in the stomach. I can barely live my life because of one suicidefuel summer. I was crying and openly suicidal every day before I was 10.

[UWSL]I hate white people. I hate fags. And I really hate the sand. Nobody did anything to help me. No foids no counsellors. They all laughed as though I deserved it for being awkward and weak. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
I wish I wasnt a wypipo honestly :feelsseriously:

@Dregster666 thoughts on wypipo? :society::smonk:

I got beat up a lot, too.
Mostly by mexicans and one black.
But whites made fun of my chink eyes a lot.
One day I'll make a post describing the various times I was beat up in middle school.
I think a lot of the users here experience only verbal and online bullying, not physical bullying.
The two are apples and oranges and getting beat up is worse, since it acts directly on your physical nerves.

This is why so many cumskins are egotistical assholes. Their parents literally let them do anything they want
@To koniec type beat

Last edited:
never began if rice

One day I'll make a post describing the various times I was beat up in middle school.
I think a lot of the users here experience only verbal and online bullying, not physical bullying.
The two are apples and oranges and getting beat up is worse, since it acts directly on your physical nerves.
verbal bullying from females is worse than getting a beatdown tbh, because they really know how to emasculate you in a way a man simply cant

childhood trauma. BULLIES BULLIES BULLIES. All of you would have loved to kick sand in my 10 year old chink eyes. I was specifically bullied because I was quiet and enjoyed reading real estate brochures. I was obsessed with beautiful homes because I wanted to be an architect. BUT THESE FUCKING ASSHOLE WHITE KIDS in summer camp constantly beating me and treating me like shit. They grabbed my brochures and tore them apart and said "You gonna buy a house with your GIRLFRIEND???"

I hated swimming and they would always try to drown me and pants me like a BUNCH OF FAGGOTS. THIS IS ALSO WHY I HATE GAYS. ONLY A TOTAL HUUUWHITE FAGGOT WOULD DO THIS.

The worst part is what they did to me at the beach. They would gang up and stuff my mouth full of sand till I couldn't breathe and punch me in the stomach. I can barely live my life because of one suicidefuel summer. I was crying and openly suicidal every day before I was 10.

[UWSL]I hate white people. I hate fags. And I really hate the sand. Nobody did anything to help me. No foids no counsellors. They all laughed as though I deserved it for being awkward and weak. [/UWSL]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujSmNh3VkUE

Fuck white people they created feminism and gave women and faggots rights. They will blame it on the Jews like the spastic autists they are. They also live with a halo or privilege just for being white. Their family probably inherited generational wealth from exploiting ethnics. Thats why its imperative to leechmaxx of the cumskin government and take the wealth back.

We ethnics should support Left wing policies in the west and import more ethnics to fill our ranks at the same time reduce the cumskin populace. But be staunch right wingers in our homelands. And treat cumskins like the North Koreans treated that pigface who thought it was funny to remove a picture of Kim Jong un off the wall. (Kill them)

Last edited:
verbal bullying from females is worse than getting a beatdown tbh, because they really know how to emasculate you in a way a man simply cant
I wish a foid would try to physically beat me down, because I'm favored to win.
Against men, I carry a tactical pen and sometimes a stun gun when going outside.

Its even worse that they bullied a ricecel like you
I can't imagine how painful that must have been :cryfeels:
They probably laughed at you by flaunting noodlewhores in your face :feelsrope:

That sucks bro white people can be cruel but at the moment I have some really cool white people in my corner keeping me up don’t know where I would be without them honestly.

hmm wonder what the ethnics are up to today

Fuck white people they created feminism and gave women and faggots rights. They will blame it on the Jews like the spastic autists they are. They also live with a halo or privilege just for being white. Their family probably inherited generational wealth from exploiting ethnics. Thats why its imperative to leechmaxx of the cumskin government and take the wealth back.

We ethnics should support Left wing policies in the west and import more ethnics to fill our ranks at the same time reduce the cumskin populace. But be staunch right wingers in our homelands. And treat cumskins like the North Koreans treated that pigface who thought it was funny to remove a picture of Kim Jong un off the wall. (Kill them)
The based levels are out of the charts

TheYCB.gif

View attachment 551900

This is why so many cumskins are egotistical assholes. Their parents literally let them do anything they want
Jesus Christ. This father is like the bitch in his family. The roastie behind the camera is the one controlling the marriage for sure.

Ricecels are natural targets for bullying in any multiracial society since they're usually the smallest and weakest. It's like putting pitbulls and chihuahuas in the same cage. Just another reason why this globohomo faggotry is immoral and we should go back to racial segregation.

Ricecels are natural targets for bullying in any multiracial society since they're usually the smallest and weakest. Just another reason why this globohomo faggotry is immoral and we should go back to racial segregation.
based

where was this? (what country/state in burgerland are you from?)

Didnt read. You hate them cause they're better than you

2e70240a31e2c54ae9f4d3d57e8b9413

Very relatable

This post is full of pure seethe
no shit. whites can never be unthroned as the greatest bullies in history
Superior people bully inferior people. You're just admitting theyre better

This post is full of pure seethe

Superior people bully inferior people. You're just admitting theyre better
Haha its facts. Call it seethe to cope. But I'm telling the truth. White people aren't better than me.

The hilarious part you aren't even white?
There's different levels to whiteness.
4510eb23b9b5a692493645f83728db33

Your a fucking kebab turk who also claims iraqi. Theres some ethnics here wish to be white but you take the delusion to another level:feelskek:
Every ethnic wishes to look more white
Don't kid yourself.

In any case whether or not I'm "really white" has nothing to do with what I said. You're indeed seething because you're inferior
You're Algerian right?

It's only up to superior people to bully but bullying is not a trait that's superior if you know what I mean
but you are denying that's just how the world works. Superior people bullying those lower than them to establish their superiority

There's different levels to whiteness.
View attachment 551914

Every ethnic wishes to look more white
Don't kid yourself.

In any case whether or not I'm "really white" has nothing to do with what I said. You're indeed seething because you're inferior
You're Algerian right?
I swear upon the Throne of The most high I have never in my life wished to be white. Me and you aren't the same. I only wished to be taller in height like my luckier relatives. Your the pathetic one who worships whtytie. They dont like . You are a beggar:feelshaha:

I swear upon the Throne of The most high I have never in my life wished to be white. Me and you aren't the same. I only wished to be taller in height like my luckier relatives. Your the pathetic one who worships whtytie. They dont like . You are a beggar:feelshaha:
we only wish to be white for the power-- because there is no power in being ethnic. The more I think about it being half white half black is best. That way you have the superior athleticism, BBC halo, yet look white enough to be attractive to foids facially.

lmao chill, you're literally a sand nigger and you're white knighting cumskins?
It's the truth that the whiter you look the better off you are. Accepting reality is not being a white knight. Many Asian and Indian users on this site acknowledge JBW

D08b5ef7f8d0c7b1802c39c997fc9cdd

I despise turkish people online honestly this is coming from a turk
Turks don't even like themselves bro, this cockroach claims iraqi in other threads. they are notorious homosexuals if you read their hilarious ottoman history. I'm glad the Arabs sided with British over the ottomans haha

@Dregster666 thoughts on wypipo? :society::smonk:
I never got bullied by white or black people :feelscomfy:

There were very few instances where I was displeased with the way I was treated by a handful of blacks and whites, but nothing to make me hate an entire race :feelsugh:

I swear upon the Throne of The most high I have never in my life wished to be white.

Good for you. You're in the minority considering Allah himself made prophet Mohammad have white skin

He probably looked like this
9d4468cdb6bc135c145f9532ba18adaa

Me and you aren't the same. I only wished to be taller in height like my luckier relatives. Your the pathetic one who worships whtytie. They dont like . You are a beggar:feelshaha:
Height is also a white trait. The tallest people in the world are Nords and Bosnians.
Turks don't even like themselves bro, this cockroach claims iraqi in other threads. they are notorious homosexuals if you read their hilarious ottoman history. I'm glad the Arabs sided with British over the ottomans haha
I'm iraqi Turk dumbass.

It's the truth that the whiter you look the better off you are. Accepting reality is not being a white knight. Many Asian and Indian users on this site acknowledge JBW

View attachment 551921
There's a fine line between agreeing with JBW theory and dickriding/worshipping cumskins in pure self hatred :lul:

View attachment 551921
Those aren't what comes to mind when people think of white men you turkroach. Its more like Chris Hemsworth and Captain America. Stop coping :feelskek:

Those aren't what comes to mind when people think of white men you turkroach. Its more like Chris Hemsworth and Captain America. Stop coping :feelskek:
those dudes still mog the fuck out of everyone here

we only wish to be white for the power-- because there is no power in being ethnic. The more I think about it being half white half black is best. That way you have the superior athleticism, BBC halo, yet look white enough to be attractive to foids facially.
Best combo is half white half Mena. Mulattos tend to still look like negroes I have no idea how you think they look "white enough most mulattos tend to have black eyes even when their white parent has blue

Jessica khoury

I was only verbally bullied but I think it's way worse. The thing with verbal bullying is that most adults don't see it as a real thing and just tell you to get over it. You're not even allowed to physically retaliate because then YOU'RE the bad guy. You're only allowed to insult them back, but what weight do insults coming from a bullied loser carry? None. Even worse when you're socially retarded and have a heavy stutter like me. I got called out by my whore teacher and humiliated in front of the whole class several times because I snapped and got physical with my bullies. Imagine you get bullied all day for years and then you're forced to apologize to your bullies as if it's all your fault :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'd rather get beat up than suffer all this humiliation tbh.

There's a fine line between agreeing with JBW theory and dickriding cumskins in pure self hatred :lul:
Exactly, we can all agree that white people do better on average with dating. But that guys take it to the extreme end of worshiping them:feelskek: . As incels we already know white people are validated more for just existing. This guy wants us to become like noodles whores and normies

There's a fine line between agreeing with JBW theory and dickriding/worshipping cumskins in pure self hatred :lul:
Most of you underestimate JBW. It's not even just about looks anyways. It's also about facial accomplishments which whites not other races by dimensions and galaxies :feelshaha:

those dudes still mog the fuck out of everyone here
Thats irrelevant, they arent your average turk they are celebs and models. Your average turk looks like that apostate prophet guy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I never got bullied by white or black people :feelscomfy:

There were very few instances where I was displeased with the way I was treated by a handful of blacks and whites, but nothing to make me hate an entire race :feelsugh:
Yeah I learned to rather judge by person, it approves my racial prejudices many times anyways :feelsLSD:
And you will not find anyone who says that I treated him bad because of his race

Redpill
Redpill
Redpill2