Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don’t care about Palestinians or Gaza

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★★★
every arab I know is a disgusting thug almost below niggers. There is a cute Syrian foid I know who is with a nigger and every time I see it it fills me with endless rage. Fuck pro Palestinians they think they have the moral high ground but they are all nigger lover faggots.

every arab I know is a disgusting thug almost below niggers. There is a cute Syrian foid I know who is with a nigger and every time I see it it fills me with endless rage. Fuck pro Palestinians they think they have the moral high ground but they are all nigger lover faggots.
Okay grey. Took over our forum

just wish there was a solution where neither the jews nor arabs could live in the holy land (or whtv tf christcels like to call it).. theyre both so fcking cancerous honestly

Who gives a shit, let those rats die. Israel should bomb the fuck out of Palestine.

failed the mirror test (<33)
You have no idea how many times ive been on and off here. Whenever i left, i felt hopeful and tried to change my life. Now i realize that its a vacous delusion leading to nowhere. True retribution coming soon for me

You have no idea how many times ive been on and off here. Whenever i left, i felt hopeful and tried to change my life. Now i realize that its a vacous delusion leading to nowhere. True retribution coming soon for me
damn. fair enough

If you're consistently apolitical, I suppose it makes sense.

However, if you're angry at the status quo, but don't want the change, then it's contradictory.

Okay grey.
02F5E3B3 965A 4D24 9D6A 4B4D51570846

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back