Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so freaking tired of niggers, I want them genocided, I am on the verge of a mental breakdown.

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
20% - racebait on ID
I am actually on the verge of a mental breakdown. I feel like a sad and angry broken man.

Everywhere I see there is BBC propaganda.

Rocky Balboa , famous character they had to replace it with a Nigger.

Little Mermaid , now is a Sheboon.

Heck even instagram is showing me suggestions of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Arab origins model who are BBC only.

One moment i see her in Sharee , Dupatta and Hijab and when i visit her profile she is twerking with her #soundcloud rapper nigger boyfriend.

It is mentally very frustrating to imagine a Hindu/Muslim girl in Shari/Hijab and then see her twerking in clubs with niggers.

These women all live in US, Canada, Europe and the moment they step foot in these countries they jump to the nearest and most ugliest BBC.

The Norwegian princess now married a bald headed nigger, Nikki Hayley (republican candidate) daughter married a nigger, Bill Gates daughter married a nigger.

No one is doing anything.

kill niggers, obliterate niggers, behead niggers with an axe, hang niggers from trees, drop kick a nigger off a cliff, toss a nigger into an active volcano, roundhouse kick a nigger into nuclear waste, slam dunk a nigger baby into a wood chipper, burn niggers in a furnace, smash niggers with a rock, drown niggers in piss, shit in a nigger's throat, stomp a pregnant nigger's belly, blast a nigger with a civil war cannon, launch niggers into the sun, microwave nigger babies, rape niggers with a sword, drive over a nigger's head with a tank, trample a nigger with an elephant, nuke a nigger orphanage, burn down a nigger's house, shoot up a nigger school, twist niggers heads off, melt a nigger down in a vat of acid, deep fry a nigger in oil, gas niggers in a concentration camp, demolish a skyscraper onto a nigger, fly an airplane into a niggers face

All is going according to plan. There is nothing we can do. We can only wait for the inevitable sweat collapse of death of this hellish reality.

All is going according to plan. There is nothing we can do. We can only wait for the inevitable sweat collapse of death of this hellish reality.
I want to see nigger deaths before the sweet moment of death.

If it's any consolation, Bill Gates daughter broke up with that Black guy, most Black Male/Non-Black Female relations do not last because they are the result of a fetish/attention-seeking, not genuine attraction

If it's any consolation, Bill Gates daughter broke up with that Black guy, most Black Male/Non-Black Female relations do not last because they are the result of a fetish/attention-seeking, not genuine attraction
''black guy'', just call him a nigger dude.

why do you have that nigger on your pfp?

I want to see nigger deaths before the sweet moment of death.
I agree, but that is unlikely if we're going to be honest. But a man can dream.

Truth. Although, it still sucks if the girl gets pregnant with the ape and produces a half-breed mutt. :feelspuke:

I am actually on the verge of a mental breakdown. I feel like a sad and angry broken man.

Everywhere I see there is BBC propaganda.

Rocky Balboa , famous character they had to replace it with a Nigger.

Little Mermaid , now is a Sheboon.

Heck even instagram is showing me suggestions of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Arab origins model who are BBC only.

One moment i see her in Sharee , Dupatta and Hijab and when i visit her profile she is twerking with her #soundcloud rapper nigger boyfriend.

It is mentally very frustrating to imagine a Hindu/Muslim girl in Shari/Hijab and then see her twerking in clubs with niggers.

These women all live in US, Canada, Europe and the moment they step foot in these countries they jump to the nearest and most ugliest BBC.

The Norwegian princess now married a bald headed nigger, Nikki Hayley (republican candidate) daughter married a nigger, Bill Gates daughter married a nigger.

No one is doing anything.

You aint gonna do shit nigga, carry one writing your revenge fantasy's whilst tyrone is impregnating your mom and your sister jfl. You should rot in peace like the rest of us. I hate these grayfags that think niggerhate is gonna earn them .is social points, it's gettin gold ngl

View attachment 1155477View attachment 1155480
You aint gonna do shit nigga, carry one writing your revenge fantasy's whilst tyrone is impregnating your mom and your sister jfl. You should rot in peace like the rest of us. I hate these grayfags that think niggerhate is gonna earn them .is social points, it's gettin gold ngl
worthless nigger, keep stroking your Black Baby Carrot to the thought of some Tyrone nigger fucking another woman you despicable nigger cuck.

kill niggers, obliterate niggers, behead niggers with an axe, hang niggers from trees, drop kick a nigger off a cliff, toss a nigger into an active volcano, roundhouse kick a nigger into nuclear waste, slam dunk a nigger baby into a wood chipper, burn niggers in a furnace, smash niggers with a rock, drown niggers in piss, shit in a nigger's throat, stomp a pregnant nigger's belly, blast a nigger with a civil war cannon, launch niggers into the sun, microwave nigger babies, rape niggers with a sword, drive over a nigger's head with a tank, trample a nigger with an elephant, nuke a nigger orphanage, burn down a nigger's house, shoot up a nigger school, twist niggers heads off, melt a nigger down in a vat of acid, deep fry a nigger in oil, gas niggers in a concentration camp, demolish a skyscraper onto a nigger, fly an airplane into a niggers face

Rather think about the guys who bring you all these niggers.

Rather think about the guys who bring you all these niggers.
Yeah, but it's not these guys doing all the killing, raping and all that other degenerative behaviour.

Yeah, but it's not these guys doing all the killing, raping and all that other degenerative behaviour.
Of course not, but they use niggers as a weapon. What's the point to get mad about somebody's nature? Should I hate lions because they kill while killing is their nature? Or should I hate the people who are putting these predators in my neighborhood..

Of course not, but they use niggers as a weapon. What's the point to get mad about somebody's nature? Should I hate lions because they kill while killing is their nature? Or should I hate the people who are putting these predators in my neighborhood..
okay, if a nigger rapes your daughter or stabs you for $20 next time, don't hate him, hate the jews :)

I hear you. Your feelings are valid.

No women want me

amen

The moderation here is a joke. BBC worship threads go left unpunished while this gets 20%

W

Its infaruating really. Even high fantasy shit had niggers, An European high fantasy.

okay, if a nigger rapes your daughter or stabs you for $20 next time, don't hate him, hate the jews :)
Which daughter? I'm too ugly to reproduce. But I get your point.
I would put these predators back in their natural habitat, of course. We're Germans, we're efficient. And we never loose our focus. :)

they are the result of a fetish/attention-seeking, not genuine attraction
white women in general are the least likely to racemix no reason for them to. Every ethnic foid is thirsting for tall blonde prettyboys.

White men are the tallest and wealthiest which is what foids want the most.

JBW applies only to the stereotypical blonde prettyboy , not a white manlet imo.

white women in general are the least likely to racemix no reason for them to. Every ethnic foid is thirsting for tall blonde prettyboys.

White men are the tallest and wealthiest which is what foids want the most.

JBW applies only to the stereotypical blonde prettyboy , not a white manlet imo.
white women want 9 inch nigger dick, they don't care about your money or your height (you have neither) when they can have a 5'7 nigger who reeks of shit obliterate their holes