Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t find tall women intimidating even as a short man, I don’t know why

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I’ve never really found tall women to be intimidating or felt less masculine near them idk, yeah for sure a 6’4 girl with thick ass legs is definitely a dangerous physical threat to my 5’6 152 pound ass.

But idk, I’ve just never felt intimidated when around girls much taller than me or even a little taller. When I see a cute tall girl I only think about how badly I wanna ask her out and how badly I wanna fuck them, but they’re all chad only. They just don’t scare me idk.

It’s hard to really be afraid of women even if I know she’s a threat, I don’t know why it’s like that. Only way I’d be scared is if she had a weapon.

JoinedJan 15, 2024Posts567

Im not afraid but its extremely emasculating

I’ve never really found tall women to be intimidating or felt less masculine near them idk, yeah for sure a 6’4 girl with thick ass legs is definitely a dangerous physical threat to my 5’6 152 pound ass.

But idk, I’ve just never felt intimidated when around girls much taller than me or even a little taller. When I see a cute tall girl I only think about how badly I wanna ask her out and how badly I wanna fuck them, but they’re all chad only. They just don’t scare me idk.

It’s hard to really be afraid of women even if I know she’s a threat, I don’t know why it’s like that. Only way I’d be scared is if she had a weapon.
Realistically speaking, tall women still have smaller hands/feet/frame than a shorter man, unless we're talking about a significant height difference. Every woman I've seen who was the same height/taller than me still had smaller hands and shoulders than me.

Im not afraid but its extremely emasculating
Yeah same here; many of them except a few atheltewhores I see are extreme lankets & legit have the wrists I had when I was 14-15 & I'm a framecel.

If I see a tall foid in public I just feel jealous of the heightmogg.

I only feel intimidated by tall landwhales, i know of one, it looks bizarre. She's like 6ft.

Because you're stronge

I feel the same, I guess it can be slightly emasculating, I just wish we could trade heights or something

Relatable as shit