Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I dislike most women

soebre

soebre

Greycel
First of all, I don't even know why they exist. They're shy, awkward, meek, passive in their actions, emotional, and have no reason to exist other than reproduction. Back in the old old old days men would be the ones hunting and fighting while women do what? Literally nothing. They didn't have a reason to exist and we could've advanced further if we didn't have women holding us back and being a burden on us. Men can do anything a woman can do but better (except give birth). Men are more efficient at most necessary things. They don't offer anything; to men in relationships or society as a whole. We'd be better off without them. And yet, despite all this, men kill eachother over women and value women over their fellow man. They tear down other men and value their own and other mens worth on how many women they can attain. Men who attract more women are seen as Superior. So the only reason they exist is to give birth and to make men compete with eachother destroying mental health and what could have been a universal brotherhood. All this means that women can sexually assault and just throw themselves on men and get as many men as they want but men can't do that stuff. Women have always had it easier. They've never gone through anything hard as a group. Individual women have gone through bad stuff such as rape or murder but there hasn't been anything to hurt women as a group as much as there has been that hurts men as a whole. Women are also built like little boys and are about as worthy and useful as little boys. And don't even get me started on their screechy mosquito voices. I don't even know how I'm attracted to them. I just have hope that there will be ONE (1) decent woman.

Male gender roles Vs female is so much harder. Women is just: don't be ugly and pick and choose whichever man you like while being worshipped.

Male gender roles: if you want to feel loved you have to be tall, handsome, allistic, no mental problems, confident, perfect and barely human (acting too human is an ick), you'll be used as cannon fodder and the first ones to be sacrificed, your life is worth nothing and is just expendable.

Cope. All women are Queens (in videogame)

They have it easy, yet they still bitch about every little thing

Don't know why commenters are disagreeing. This is based and honest.

water but good

TOilets are the real evil in the world toilets make me suffer so much for simply existing and being in life with me it is torture.

Last edited: