Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I chose the water

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
-
I always knew I would be a turbomanlet ever since I was a kid. Knowing that I would not be able to compete with tallfags on land is what beckoned me to the sea. As a manlet, you have a weight and reach disadvantage on land against tallfags. From a young age this was constantly on my mind and I thought of my self like a water type pokemon or yugioh card and I have an advantage when the battlefield is water. In the water, there is far less heightmogging because it's just our head and shoulders above the water when we swim. Tallfags on land use the ground to put force being their punches when they move their body but they can't fucking pull that shit in the water. I have trained in water fighting and water grappling for years. I can fuck chads up in the water.

Not even joking around bro. I know the legit grappling moves in the water and my body is fine tuned for that shit. The seawater doesn't even hurt my eyes when I stare down my prey underwater. Landfags are even more fucked against me in my territory when I have my dive gear and spearfishing trident. It's a different set of rules in the fucking sea and landfags don't even know. I wouldn't be incel if sea abilities mattered more than brutish land abilities in the eyes of landfag soyciety. Foids get mogged by me in the sea too since they aren't going to have fun getting fucked by chad underwater with all of that briny fucking seawater getting in their filthy cunts. I even have special underwater condoms so I can rape a bitch in the water (in Bioshock) and my dick would not sting.

I am not emasculated when I am on a boat or in the water. When I move to South America I will get a fucking small yacht or something and live on the water full time. Niggas will have to cross the water if they wanna see me. I'm telling you bros, the fucking water takes away some of the power from tallfags and evens the playing field.

My bad if this comes off as a bragpost to some landcels. I understand that living inland and not being out on in the sea that much makes life kind of cucked and shitty. I want more manlets to come to the coastal regions because we're slightly better off near the sea. You're not a landfag if you are involuntarily a landcel btw.

2000 IQ, wish i could become a watercel too, but there are no pools or ponds near my town

Very based, water is the true incel territory.

2000 IQ, wish i could become a watercel too, but there are no pools or ponds near my town
Based bro, glad you see the truth.

I have heard of guys acclimating themselves to a watercentric lifestyle artificially while inland through a variety of different means from river fishing to swimming in public pools. The point is that we need to get manlets to escape the inland mogging nightmare and make it to the seas.
Very based, water is the true incel territory.
I legit get pumped up thinking about fucking tallfags up in the water.

You've returned to fishe :feelsokman:
Good luck and have a nice day OP