Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Preppercels here

• Thread starter GlowInTheDark241
  • Start date
GlowInTheDark241

GlowInTheDark241

I am Perfect Incell
For the upcoming civil war are you prepared for the challenges you will face?

So far i have multiple 7 gallon water containers, water filters, rice, beans, oats, pasta, peanut butter.

I've also have had fantasy's of women coming to me in need if food and water and i start creating my own harem :ahegao:

Last edited:
if you don't grow your own food don't bother

So far i have multiple 7 gallon water containers, water filters, rice, beans, oats, pasta, peanut butter.
if anarchy is on the streets, sub5s would be one of the first category to be robbed and killed.
I've also have had fantasy's of women coming to me in need if food and water and i start creating my own harem
woman will be used for reconnaissance

LDAR is preparing for the end

I've also have had fantasy's of women coming to me in need if food and water and i start creating my own harem :ahegao:
@glowIntheDark Alts? Interesting

Why not? it wont last forever but i will buy me time to figure out what to do next.

Why would you want to survive as an incel?
I've fantasied about the end of the world alot. So i want to see it through. also creating a harem sounds cool :feelsokman:

not gonna happen anytime soon

Not gonna happen, nothing ever happens.

Make sure to have weapons and train with them. Be ready to defend your house for when the desperate Chad's with children who didn't prep try and steal your shit by force.

Your still asleep. eventually it will be late to
Nah they already one, who cares if society does fail? You think saving up enough water will get you a foid in the apocolypse? No chad and his raider gang will shoot you to death and then steal your shit. There is no societal collapse that you can prepare for that will really affect the outcome.

Better prepare for zombie 5G apocalypse of the vaxxxed and cohabitants of the vaxed

No chad and his raider gang will shoot you to death and then steal your shit
not if you shoot him first, chud going to get his revenge

GunGraveGore WinGDK Shipping 7aaWayq86V

• The power grid isn't going down. If it does, then your country will get invaded. So many things will be allowed to fail before this one, like welfare.
  • The global economy won't collapse. Believing this is solipsism. China still has goods to sell, Saudi Arabia has oil to sell, Russia has oil to sell, and the entire world is buying.
  • Petrol isn't going anywhere. The world population at its current level depends on the continued flow of petrol. There is no prepping against this. It'd be like trying to prep against a giant asteroid smashing into the earth.
Just leave the country. Be close to a border, know multiple escape routes, have enough money in several forms that you can take with you. Your bank account probably won't cooperate when you try to access your money abroad.