Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why I can't support Pride

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
They talk about supporting sexual minorities while SIMULTANEOUSLY hating a sexual minority (involuntary celibates)
They also complain that people don't date trans-people, thus making the trans-people incels.

They have redefined the word, to make a straw-man argument and don't want to talk about the discrimination that incels (a sexual minority) face.

So FUCK your pride AND your HATE

Incel Lives Matter!
It's Okay to Be Incel!!

full

Fags hate incels because they see us as eggs that need to hatch already. Fags support everything that worsens inceldom because they know weak men crack and turn gay.

Juneteenth replaced Father's Day.

every lgbt person has been mean to me online even when I'm nice to them

Anyone who supports homosexuality is mentally ill.

Pride comes before the fall

Gay men are insufferable but I tolerate lesbians because they're sexy

They talk about supporting sexual minorities while SIMULTANEOUSLY hating a sexual minority (involuntary celibates)
They also complain that people don't date trans-people, thus making the trans-people incels.

They have redefined the word, to make a straw-man argument and don't want to talk about the discrimination that incels (a sexual minority) face.

Incel Lives Matter!
It's Okay to Be Incel!!

full
So trans people are incels?

Gay men are insufferable but I tolerate lesbians because they're sexy
Kind of. Lesbians are sexy only in fiction. Most lesbian couples in real life are discusting. Fat landwhales whit short hair and a bunch of tatoo and piercings.

Trannies are the worst. At least other faggots don't lie about their sex. It's like a scammer

every lgbt person has been mean to me online even when I'm nice to them
lgbt people online tend to be autists but autistic about being sexually deviant so they are more extreme than total normoids

Incel Lives Matter!
It's Okay to Be Incel!!

full
Im genuinely not sure we’re a minority anymore

LGBTQ are the most obnoxious retards/midwits ever. Honestly should just euthanize 90% of the populace for being complete ZOGbot retards