Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i cant ascend as a mentalcel

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
Even if girls are attracted to me physically, I also want there to be an emotional bond. I don't just want to fuck a body, I actually want a person. I want to be desired both mentally and physically. I want to be desired for the person I am.
Screenshot 20220118 062241 Chrome

I would never just want to a fuck a body that doesnt completely want me. It feels like im being used and i have more selfrespect than that. I'm not some low self esteem whore that got abused in their childhood.

Anyway, I'm a mentalcel so this will probably never be a reality for me. Girls will never respect me for who I am and every attempt at a relationship will fail. I honestly feel like this is even more painful. Its like disappointing everybody over and over. If this continues to happen im either gonna keep rotting in my basement or rope.

Damn same here broski, I’m also like that but be careful on here, most forums kick you out if you the GEI, but yeah I feel for you.

Damn same here broski, I’m also like that but be careful on here, most forums kick you out if you the GEI, but yeah I feel for you.

Wow man, i disappoint girls for a living. Really exciting.

What the FUCK you're talking about how attractive you both are??? And you don't understand how that's bragging on a forum full of ugly men?

What the FUCK you're talking about how attractive you both are??? And you don't understand how that's bragging on a forum full of ugly men?
I wasn’t bragging I was saying I’m also demisexual

I"m not bragging. My life is a complete disaster and im a failure just like everyone here. Not being NT is equal to being ugly.

Last edited:
I"m not bragging. My life is a complete disaster and im a failure just like everyone here. Not being NT is equal to being ugly.

You don't understand what "bragging" is. Being poor isn't the same thing as being rich when the store is closed.

Even if girls are attracted to me physically, I also want there to be an emotional bond. I don't just want to fuck a body, I actually want a person. I want to be desired both mentally and physically. I want to be desired for the person I am.
View attachment 564036

I would never just want to a fuck a body that doesnt completely want me. It feels like im being used and i have more selfrespect than that. I'm not some low self esteem whore that got abused in their childhood.

Anyway, I'm a mentalcel so this will probably never be a reality for me. Girls will never respect me for who I am and every attempt at a relationship will fail. I honestly feel like this is even more painful. Its like disappointing everybody over and over. If this continues to happen im either gonna keep rotting in my basement or rope.
I would love to fuck and posess a biological body. Its hot to watch women breathe calmly with a vacant stare
I wasn’t bragging I was saying I’m also demisexual
oh so you are a gay, and you like cock sucking olympics?

Straight up admitting you could have sex but not getting girls to commit. Same as femcels, how do you know that girl wouldnt bond with you? In the end IT and @FuRed might be right about incels wanting to be miserable and complain about not having a foid while not even wanting one.

View attachment 564036

OP is 15 btw

Not being a degenerate is now seen as anormal, and normies apparently give it the name of demi sexual.

JFL at the current state of society.

Also OP was probably just being honest, not bragging since he has nothing to brag about after all. PostmaXxer retards should go back to the sewer ngl.

OP is 15 btw

Not being a degenerate is now seen as anormal, and normies apparently give it the name of demi sexual.

JFL at the current state of society.

Also OP was probably just being honest, not bragging since he has nothing to brag about after all. PostmaXxer retards should go back to the sewer ngl.
More like an emo kid. He should stop idolizing man woman relationship.

I would love to fuck and posess a biological body. Its hot to watch women breathe calmly with a vacant stare

oh so you are a gay, and you like cock sucking olympics?
Chill I ain’t gay, if anything I am probably volcel due to being :whitepill: and choosing my dakimakura over being in a relationship anyday. Plus tbh I’m probably going to do nofap to see if it works. Just chill and :smonk:

Chill I ain’t gay, if anything I am probably volcel due to being :whitepill: and choosing my dakimakura over being in a relationship anyday. Plus tbh I’m probably going to do nofap to see if it works. Just chill and :smonk:
kids these days. Maybe you are a youngcel and these gay ass terms like 'demisexual' are normalized.

kids these days. Maybe you are a youngcel and these gay ass terms like 'demisexual' are normalized.
Lol good point, maybe I’m just not into sex as much as being intimate. What’s your age and how do you see it? I’m 30 by the way

Lol good point, maybe I’m just not into sex as much as being intimate. What’s your age and how do you see it? I’m 30 by the way
WTF. you are old enough to know better. I am 41. Demisexual imo is a FAGGOT way of saying you are decent non degenerate person- and your willingness to use that term means you are tolerant of degeneracy.

Straight up admitting you could have sex but not getting girls to commit. Same as femcels, how do you know that girl wouldnt bond with you? In the end IT and @FuRed might be right about incels wanting to be miserable and complain about not having a foid while not even wanting one.
might be true tbh ngl

WTF. you are old enough to know better. I am 41. Demisexual imo is a FAGGOT way of saying you are decent non degenerate person- and your willingness to use that term means you are tolerant of degeneracy.
Damn you age mogged me

Omg wow you are so different and quirky and unique!
:feelskek:
He's young and will change his mind some day.
Kid is tall and normal looking, he shouldnt declare its over and cry over his sad destiny and say no girl will ever like me without even trying. And he is capable of getting a girlfriend and see it for himself.

All my relationships have been over my phone and somehow the bonding never works. I think its because i only attract mentally ill girls with my social media account. Look, I cant have sex with them if I cant even get along. If they hurt my feelings and treat me like trash why would i want to stay? I dont want to hurt my mental health just to get some sex from someone that doesnt even value me. Thats some bitch nigga shit. Bitches get fucked like that. I'd rather go to a prostitute.

All my relationships have been over my phone and somehow the bonding never works. I think its because i only attract mentally ill girls with my social media account. Look, I cant have sex with them if I cant even get along. If they hurt my feelings and treat me like trash why would i want to stay? I dont want to hurt my mental health just to get some sex from someone that doesnt even value me. Thats some bitch nigga shit. Bitches get fucked like that. I'd rather go to a prostitute.
Relationships over the phone doesnt work, you cant bond like that, im saying you have one life and one youth, you cant know unless you try. I would gladly give you advice but being an fucking incel on an incel forum i dont know much about dating. Dont give up so early in life there is time for that. When i call people fakecels its not malicious, i really think they are better off exploring more options.

Nah, he means that he can only jerk off to Demi Lovato.

Oddly specific for sure, but the heart wants what the heart wants.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What makes that joke funnier is that demi lovato is some weird non-binary on top of having that name

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What makes that joke funnier is that demi lovato is some weird non-binary on top of having that name
I haven't heard anything of Demi Lovato in years. The more you know.

Doesn't surprise me.

Relationships over the phone doesnt work, you cant bond like that, im saying you have one life and one youth, you cant know unless you try. I would gladly give you advice but being an fucking incel on an incel forum i dont know much about dating. Dont give up so early in life there is time for that. When i call people fakecels its not malicious, i really think they are better off exploring more options.
You're right, I need to stop texting and actually get to the bonding asap. Next time I talk to someone I will just try to meet up and stop texting them.

The :banhammer: needs to be dropped all up in this bitch

kill yourself

I have already called this guy out before and he admitted that he had girls say they like him. I talked to Robtical about it and he said it’s fine:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I can’t believe I’m agreeing with you but yes he definitely does.
Dude, I'm still incel. Trust me, the moment I ascend I will get the fuck out of here.

Tbh. High inhib and non NT can offset your looks

Why didn't this guy get a warning? It's already the 2nd time he brags about his looks

yes true I can relate to you i'm 6'3 with a 7/10 face but with autism. Girls do show interest in me at first but back away when they find out my true nature.

yes true I can relate to you i'm 6'3 with a 7/10 face but with autism. Girls do show interest in me at first but back away when they find out my true nature.
Yes, exactly. Even if like me for a while, eventually they will leave when they.see the real me.

Yes, exactly. Even if like me for a while, eventually they will leave when they.see the real me.
ya i would slay if i did not have autism. I hate when blackpillers say its 100% about your looks. In reality confidence, game, status does play a huge role as well.

It's over for gaycels

Because clown forum and clown staff that's why

@Dregster666 Explain this
I'm not bragging, did i come here solely to tell about my looks? No, its part of the problem im trying to show. It just belongs to this story, why would i have the need to flex on other incels?

You literraly have the answer in the title of your thread.

@Fat Link @Dregster666 @Robtical

I'm not bragging, did i come here solely to tell about my looks? No, its part of the problem im trying to show. It just belongs to this story, why would i have the need to flex on other incels?
Yes, it's bragging, you are talking about how good look you look, you are talking about aspects you have that attract women in a forum that is centered around men lacking those.

No one said that your post was solely bragging.

No, good looks or being 6'3 aren't part of your problem and you can talk about it without mentioning them.

You don't need to mention them to say how severe your problem is, you being incel because of it is enough