Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I am not blackpilled

read it all.

the solution imo is mass cloning and breeding giga stacies in artificial wombs and distribute them to men based on merit/genetics. deny acccess to breeding to low value, "bolgads" males. while giving priority access to high value autistic males.
hey! that's literally my idea man :feelswhat:

but i mean you're a man of culture :feelsohh:

With this view of history, it is quite clear that "lookism" is retarded. Women aren't attracted purely to looks.
They are attracted to the characteristics that made a male more likely to be a bolgad in a neolithic environment.
this^^ is what people mean by lookism

also when people refer to good or bad genes they automatically mean the ones preferred by femals and not the ones that are to build a more advanced civilization

Im not gonna read this but if you not :blackpill: you a fkn faggot and need to be deleted with no delay (in minecraft)

I agree with some of the things you said,
We do need to start fighting alongside normal fag men for our rights.
There just one problem normie faggots hate incels and will do anything to not associate themselves with us.

Ps/side point I disagree with your assumptions that incels don’t have bad genes. Looks are objective I.e facial symmetry/harmony, height, frame, dick, etc. so if we do not fit that category that women want to breed with that would make us genetically inferior in terms of sexual selection. (Not inferior overall).

AND IT IS UNFAIR TO GATEKEEP SEX-HAVERS FROM THAT COMMUNITY.
No it is not. This is an incel community, meaning non-sexhavers. Just because we have black pilled discourse does not mean sex-havers should be welcome. :feelswhat:

Fuck right the hell off.

I only wish there was a "fourth way"- my ideology is dedicated to finding out whether a "fourth way"- one that is anti-bolgad, one that keeps bolgads out and keeps women from enabling/breeding them as is their nature like feminism/modernity fails to do while not being as oppressive, stifling, religious, and, let's face it, retarded, as traditionalism. Traditionalists be reeing, but it is, I know to be true, a worthwhile endeavor
Unironically the 4th way would probably be extremely gynocratic.
The best way to neuter a bolgad is to emasculate him. You see this often with has-been Chads that basically lose all their vigor once they settle down.
This is especially evident in WMAF couples where the dragon lady inevitably makes the white Chad kneel.

Last edited: